- Understanding of python backend development ,with Django ot flask frame work
- Design, build and maintain responsive front-end interfaces for applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Create REST APIs and integrating them with the frontend
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
About Dimensionless Tech Pvt Ltd
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into
operations and activities
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 4 Years of experience in web programming
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: ASP.NET
Core (C#), PHP
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented
Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master
diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Exceptional working knowledge of various website development techniques.
• Exceptional understanding of UI Prototyping tools.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• A keen eye on details.
• Exceptional time management abilities.
- Experience working on Node.js with Typescript and Express
- Experience working on rest services-based architecture
- Knowledge in OOPs programming
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, ES6.
- Design, build and maintain software applications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Hands-on experience with ReactJS
- Good hold of Next.js
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint.
Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
Experience implementing applications using Angular.
Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular
Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
Version control (SVN, Git).
● Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
● At least two years of experience as a full-stack developer.
● Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
● Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
● Great organizational and time management skills.
● Must have experience of Angular framework
● Must have experience of any NodeJS framework like Express (preferred)
● Must understand NoSQL Structure and workflow (MongoDB),
● Must have Understood RESTful Web services & API Communications.
● Should have a good understanding of Asynchronous programming.
● Should have an understanding of the Deployment process.
● Should have knowledge of GIT.
● Good to have knowledge of Docker.
● Good to have knowledge of CI/CD.
404 DM is a fast-growing data-driven creative solutions provider, with a portfolio of brands that include Myntra, Flipkart, and Wildcraft. Our team essentially stands for all things digital with an abundance of creativity. The focus lies in building - right from crafting compelling narratives that capture a brand's essence to the long-lasting relationships that are developed with each and every client, the agency believes that this is the driving force behind the work they do. 404 DM offers a wide variety of services in the digital sphere, including design, technology, media planning, and above all, creative strategizing that helps brands stand out amidst their contemporaries.
We are building this really cool product that will change the way brands do their marketing and acquire customers. We're looking for equally driven and highly skilled people to join us. We'd love to have a conversation with you and see if you and our team are the right fit for each other.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle; determining design methodologies and toolsets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching.
- SADs (Senior application Developer ) maintain the job duties of a supervisor as well as a lower-level application developer These duties can include regular consultations with the Team concerning software, creating new programs, and testing newly installed programs to verify functionality.
- The managerial side of being a leader can include writing reports on team progress and presenting those reports to upper executive committees, per Coding standards. SADs also make executive-level standards decisions for their department, ensure company policies are being followed and counsel employees as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in information technology or computer sciences. Combining full - time academics degree with certification in computer languages and software programs could be an added advantage.
- 3+ years of extensive experience in developing the Single Page Application with Web responsive design for mobile and web using Angularjs or Nodejs / React JS, HTML 5, CSS 3 and Bootstrap.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Node JS & software engineering experience
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
- Knowledge of AWS services like Lambda, RDS and Dynamo
- Understanding of non-relational databases such as CouchDB and MongoDB
- Working experience with MySQL
We are looking for a Web Developer to join an award-winning, talented team, building the
next-generation automated drone applications for our global customers
As a front-end developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a
web app. A thorough understanding of all of the components of the company’s platform and
infrastructure is required. You will need to take ownership of your projects, which involves
detailing requirements after discussion with the Product Owner, building user interfaces,
developing and maintaining web apps with a focus on user experience
● Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile
● Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
● Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a
● Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
● Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone apps as well as
improvement for existing apps
● Collaborate on projects with a closely-knit team
● 3+ yr experience as an Angular 2+ or React or Ionic Developer.
● Strong expertise with NodeJS, HTML5, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap and writing
cross-browser compatible code.
● Knowledge of NodeJS frameworks such as ExpressJS etc.
● Knowledge of Creating RESTful services with Node.js and Experience with Socket.io
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Proficiency working with source control (git) / versioning systems, continuous
integration in an agile development setup
Good to Have
● Understanding of how to deploy Mean stack applications in AWS/Azure deployment
environment, considering security, reliability etc.
● Knowledge of other python-based server-side frameworks such as Flask or Django