- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Node.js(mandatory/preferred), Java, PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
We can offer 100% remote work, best in class salary and you get a chance to work with best minds in this domain.
Web / FE design
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices and develops and deploys new features to facilitate related procedures and tools
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 2+ years experience in developing web-based applications in MVC architecture (CodeIgniter preferred)
- Good knowledge of MySQL and query optimisation
- Server Knowledge - AWS Preferred
- Managed a team and done code review
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus point
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Overall 6+ years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot
Experience in using dockers and Linux.
Hands-on coding experience in developing web applications with REST APIs
Good understanding/exposure to Kafka and Elastic.(must have)
Log stash understanding is add-on
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins and handled deployments by yourself
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven-development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
The candidate must have :
1. Excellent problem solving and logical skills.
3. Developing RESTful APIs that read and write JSON.
4. Experience with databases like MongoDB, Redis or any NoSQL databases.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
6. Experience with AWS, Elastic Search would be an added advantage.
7. Ability to plan, execute projects to deliver in time and with quality.
8. Highly motivated Individual to learn and to mentor project members.
9. Excellent Communication and collaboration skills.
Is your career aspiration to build and scale up Technology products to reach millions of users? Then we are looking for you!
This is with reference to our conversation today. We are looking for great talent like you to help us build the world's largest and only cricket network!
We are what you wish existed while you were growing up playing cricket! CricHeroes is the world’s largest Cricket Network with 10 million+ users. It helps cricketers score their matches, tournaments, get recognition and improve themselves with data. In the next few years, we are determined to reach 100 million+ grassroots cricketers all around the world. With 70+ District level associations, 20+ BCCI affiliated associations in India, and 30+ ICC-affiliated associations, the app is currently used around the world which includes quite a few test-playing countries as well.
We are a team of 44 extraordinary members, who are striving to do some great quality work, empowered with freedom and responsibility, keeping in mind “What’s best for CricHeroes''. We live by the culture of openness and candor. To be able to say what you feel with the right intent helps us to grow as an individual and as a company.
Moving on from work-life balance we believe in work-life integration. For matured adults working with us, we don't find a reason to have control over their leaves and holidays. Thus, we have an “Unlimited Leave Policy” and it's working great for us! In addition, we also have flexible work hours and 5 workdays a week. Moreover for anything, we ensure we set the right Context over Control.
To help us grow and increase our Talent Density, we are looking for an All-Rounder Full Stack Developer, who is passionate about scaling up India's one-of-a-kind niche B2C platform and the pulse of the nation - Cricket!
Please find below the details of the job:
This might be a great opportunity for you if
You are action and result-oriented highly driven person who aspires to be part of a team that is scaling up a successful B2C product.
You are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation
You have hands-on experience in designing and developing applications and object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
What are we looking for, in you?
You are an ambitious problem solver who is constantly learning and updating yourself with the latest technology and an expert in technology development.
In-depth knowledge of Node.js and used it for product development in a B2C fast-paced product company for 5-6 years
Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
Attention to details
You believe in teamwork.
You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent).
Preferable skills in AWS, Big Data, Analytics, Google Cloud.
What are we looking for, from you?
You will write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
You will ensure the code and designs are in compliance with specifications as developed.
You will prepare and produce releases of software platforms and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
Build customer-facing UI and back-end services
Code, test and operate node.js based services
Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Good Stackoverflow profile is a big plus.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If you are interested, I will send you details to my team for further screening.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Designing developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- 7-9 years Mandatory experience of React.js
- Mandatory prior experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Mandatory experience in responsive web designing.
- Mandatory experience in SCSS, CSS
- Mandatory experience with current specifications of ECMAScript
- Mandatory experience with Express Node.js
- Mandatory experience with RESTful APIs
- Mandatory experience with HTML, SaaS
- GIT experience
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Familiarity with Database such as SQL
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.C.A in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 60% in Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Our ideal candidate is comfortable collaborating with Product Owners, UX and UI Designers, Data Scientists and senior technical team members to build sound solutions to complex business challenges. A Self-starter and problem-solver will thrive in this position.
Focus Areas and Core Responsibilities
Accountable for day-to-day implementation and launch of product roadmap features and updates.
Collaborate with Data Science, Tech and UX teams to create systems design and information architecture based off of user stories and requirements. Ensure test cases are properly written.
Maintain and work on the continuous improvement and development of company tools.
Coordinate with dev ops and QA to ensure continuous integration and deployment of production ready code.
Skillset, Qualifications, and Experience
- Familiar with asynchronous programming and object-oriented programming best practices. Must have prior experience with MVC design pattern
- Experience with node and linux commands necessary for debugging installations and deployment locally and on cloud services such as AWS
- Strong familiarity with a variety of APIs and RESTful interfaces
- Familiar with various methods for performance optimization
- Ability to work with UX/UI team to create a frictionless user experience and pixel perfect web components and data visualizations
- Experience integrating security best practices into the SDLC
- Expert level Git, including branching and best practices to resolve merge conflicts
- 1+ years of Agile development experience
- Experience manipulating and working with data in a variety of forms: csv, xml, json, structured and unstructured
- Excellent communicator who can work independently and be a team player
- Passion for Technology: excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions based on any protected category.
We are searching for a Senior Full Stack developer to help us to work on our Client projects.
- Experience with developing real-time application & advance level web projects & mobile apps.
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with working with Git(hub)
- Care deeply about clean and functional code
- Experience in Github & AWS a big plus.
- Passionate about learning and staying up to date with the latest technologies
- Are particular about details.
- Project Management Skills.
- Work from home
- Internet Reimbursement
- Monday to Saturday
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Required)
- React: 2-3 years (Required)
- Node.js: 2-3 years (Required)
- Total Work: 2-4 years (Required)
- MongoDB: 2-4 Years years (Required)
- PHP (CI & Laravel) : 2-4 Years (Required)
- Good Project Management Skills.
- YII2/Laravel MVC Concepts
- PHP OOPs concepts
- HTTP Verbs and methods for RESTful services, REST verbs and status codes
- Bootstrap concepts
As a Programmer you will work in the Product Department, which engages in analyzing the business and user requirements for the product. You will work in small groups with the Product Manager, Product Designer, and Data Analyst to contribute in enhancing existing features and to develop new features and functional modules for the product.
- Develop features and improvements to the Education-ERP product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Analyze and interpret highly complex data to arrive at actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (e.g. UX) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Represent IIC and its values in public communication around specific projects and community contributions.
- Confidently ship small features, improvements, and bug fixes with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Participate in Tier 2 or Tier 3 technical guidance to assist in troubleshooting product operations, security operations, and urgent engineering issue
Cayzen India is working on several software as a service (SAAS) startup ideas for both internally funded startups as well as customers who like leveraging the latest technologies to simplify their business. We are building a startup team in India that is on par with our US team in the quality of talent and challenging work. We are not looking to grow numbers or bodies, we are looking for quality talent with solid engineering fundamentals and inquisitive mind for tough problems.
We are looking to add a full stack developer and data gurus to our team.
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in building and deploying enterprise-level web-based applications and complex business processes
- Familiar with automated testing and continuous integration methods.
- Build documentation of both business requirements & technical solutions
- Strong architecture and design skills to design or understand design for complex multi-tiered applications
- Ability to understand business requirements and design systems accordingly
- Ability to build working prototypes early in the development life cycle & validate business requirements
- Manage/contribute offshore delivery of projects–ensure on-time delivery, and anticipate and flag potential issues ahead of time
- Ability to mentor development teams in complex technical aspects of applications and guide them through various solutions
- Ability to lead technical reviews of the project, identify potential problems and resolve them
Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in building commercial software with.Net framework
- Strong skills in programming with C# ASP.Net/ MVC
- MS SQL Server / Big Data
- WebServices / Rest/ WCF/WebAPI
Cayzen India offers above industry benefits and a startup culture with a small and high talent team. The benefits are above the current industry levels and are open to consideration for the right candidate. The benefits also include being part of a startup team and having the equity and leadership role as the team grows.