We are looking for a smart, passionate hands-on engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in the full-stack development of complex web applications, while improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
– Be familiar with different PHP CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla) and frameworks.
– Have experience in MySQL, MariaDB databases.
– Have experience working with outside data sources and API’s.
– Possess the ability to learn new open source packages.
– Be able to unit test the code components; Document the code and the functionality.
– Be a good and quick learner, and open to learn new technologies in PHP.
– Have Good Communication skills.
Things you’ll do:
– Update existing components to support changing needs.
– Improve the internal team culture of high-quality software development.
– Cooperate with team members on maintaining existing solutions beyond means of
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What we offer:
– Various challenges ranging from scratch design/architecture to end-user experienced performance.
– Flexible working process, openness to suggestions and a fresh point of view.
– Room for self-improvement and knowledge exchange within the team.
– Close cooperation with Customer Experience Team providing actual feedback on end-user experience.
– Transparent cooperation with business stakeholders.