*>Knowledge on Node.js and frameworks such as Express JS , require JS etc.
*>Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
*>Familiar with newer specifications of EcmaScript and modern authentication mechanisms like JSON web tokens
*>Must have strong experience in Relational databases like MYSQL etc. and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
*>Experience in cloud technologies like GCP, Azure is must
*>Should be able to work independently as well as lead the teams.
*>Knowledge on chatbot frameworks such as Microsoft Bot Framework
*>Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS is an added advantage
working in an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user
experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Skills required :
You will be best qualified if you have experience with several (not all) of the following:
● Spring/Spring Boot
● Python (flask and Django)
● ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
● CI/CD Pipelines
● 2+ years of experience in Java based technologies
● 1+ years of experience in Python
● Experience in designing databases and system architecture
Location : Banglore
At Snappymob, you get the privilege of:
- Highly competitive salary and perks
- Passionate teammates with strong software engineering skills
- Opportunities for involvement in high impact projects with high profile clients
- A flexible, open, and transparent work environment
As a software engineer focused on full stack development, design and develop web based systems that combine great user experiences and strong engineering under the hood.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain web based applications and services.
- Design and implement high quality RESTful APIs.
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities.
- Collaborate with other team members including the mobile development team and design team.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects.
- 2 or more years of frontend and backend development experience.
- A proven track record of projects displaying strong proficiency in either frontend or backend development.
- Critical thinkers that are able to analyze and break down problems into manageable components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You must be able to communicate and work well with others.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Node.js and/or Express, or other similar frameworks.
- Strong knowledge and experience with developing RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge and experience with one or more of PostgreSQL, MySQL or other relational database.
- Knowledge and experience with one or more cloud infrastructure providers: AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Strong knowledge and experience with integration with various types of third party services.
- Experience utilizing various third party backend frameworks and libraries.
- Experience working in serverless environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience with frontend fundamentals: HTML, CSS, JS.
- Strong knowledge and experience in at least one frontend framework: Vue.js, React, Angular, or other.
- Experience utilizing various third party frameworks and libraries.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms: Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Experience with content management systems: Drupal, Wordpress.
- Experience in other web development stacks e.g. PHP, Rails, or Spring.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Full stack engineer to join Zorp. As a member of the core team, you will have the responsibility for creating value through the entire engineering stack, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
At Zorp, you will have the freedom to tinker with your ideas and bring them to life. This is a perfect stepping stone for anybody who wishes to become an entrepreneur themselves.
We are looking for a curious engineer to join our engineering team who has the experience building full stack products in Node JS and React JS.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the customers, founders and core team on brainstorming, conceptualising, designing, implementing the ideas
- Do what it takes to bring value to customers
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
- Code for performance, maximum speed and scalability
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience of 1 - 3 Yrs working as a full stack engineer in MERN stack (Mongo Db, Node JS & React JS)
- Experience with user interface design.
- Good knowledge of building Node JS applications
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with Agile development
- You write clean, concise, self-documenting code that both you and your team can still understand a year after. You test everything.
- You already master a few scripting languages, or easily find your way around a new one. You enjoy picking up new things and incorporating those in your skillset.
- You are familiar with the latest technologies and use them judiciously. Software advancements have made things that were impossible ten years ago possible, but no single piece of technology has been a silver bullet. You can tell which of the tools in your belt work for the task at hand and which do not.
- You know what you do not know and you are as comfortable asking for help as you are offering it. We advocate mutual knowledge sharing. Nobody knows everything.
- You are an inquisitive perfectionist. You like to know how things work and constantly try to improve them.
The Interview Process
- Introductory call with @Vivek DK (20 mins)
- Detailed working session with @Vivek DK (1.5 hours)
- Follow up call with @Subramanya Somayaji (1 hour)
- Follow up call with @Bala Panneerselvam (30 mins)
- Closing call and offer (30 mins)
The entire process should take max 2 weeks subject to your availability.
We are hiring for Java / Spark Developer.
Good IT experience in JAVA technology and its frameworks
Hands on experience in JAVA FULL STACK development including MINIMUM 2YEAR IN SPARK
Experience in writing SQL for any one Relational database ex. Oracle
Extensive knowledge in HiveSQL Hadoop
Experience in Version control through Bitbucket Issue tracking through JIRA CICD
Lead Developers act as the primary point of contact for our clients, ensuring that teams are successful in their delivery. As a Lead Developer, you will bring a strategic mindset to projects and spend time negotiating with clients in order to bring a technical vision to life. Having a balance of high-level and tactical mindsets is a must, as you will spend time both with clients and alongside your fellow teammates.
You’ll spend time on the following:
You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
You will design solutions and choose technologies that solve clients’ problems while staying within constraints
You will use continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
Work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
Utilize the latest technology thinking from our tech radar in your work
Apply a variety of languages to your work and continue to code alongside Developers;
you will never go post-technical in this role
Here’s what we’re looking for:
You have led software development teams using Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation
You have experience influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
The ability to develop and execute a technical vision with a focus on business value
You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business
You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple
We would love it if you’re up to speed on functional programming paradigms and
languages like Clojure, Scala, etc.
Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or
- .NET Core
- Web API
- Aware of Microservice concepts
- Excellent communication
Docker, Kubernetes, and Linux knowledge is desirable. Having worked in a product development environment is desirable. Having worked in the finance and banking domain is desirable.
Cayzen India is working on several software as a service (SAAS) startup ideas for both internally funded startups as well as customers who like leveraging the latest technologies to simplify their business. We are building a startup team in India that is on par with our US team in the quality of talent and challenging work. We are not looking to grow numbers or bodies, we are looking for quality talent with solid engineering fundamentals and inquisitive mind for tough problems.
We are looking to add a full stack developer and data gurus to our team.
- Good understanding of Agile Scrum in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in building and deploying enterprise-level web-based applications and complex business processes
- Familiar with automated testing and continuous integration methods.
- Build documentation of both business requirements & technical solutions
- Strong architecture and design skills to design or understand design for complex multi-tiered applications
- Ability to understand business requirements and design systems accordingly
- Ability to build working prototypes early in the development life cycle & validate business requirements
- Manage/contribute offshore delivery of projects–ensure on-time delivery, and anticipate and flag potential issues ahead of time
- Ability to mentor development teams in complex technical aspects of applications and guide them through various solutions
- Ability to lead technical reviews of the project, identify potential problems and resolve them
Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in building commercial software with.Net framework
- Strong skills in programming with C# ASP.Net/ MVC
- MS SQL Server / Big Data
- WebServices / Rest/ WCF/WebAPI
Cayzen India offers above industry benefits and a startup culture with a small and high talent team. The benefits are above the current industry levels and are open to consideration for the right candidate. The benefits also include being part of a startup team and having the equity and leadership role as the team grows.
Document and test new software applications
Develop applications (requirements analysis and design, following a software development methodology like Agile
Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
Qualifications / Skills:
Verbal communication|Organization Motto| Professionalism|Customer focus| Confidentiality
Experience programming in C/C++/Java/kotlin/python/