• Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
• Perform validation and verification testing and debug code.
• Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
• Good understanding on Django ORM.
• Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
• Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
• Experience in Version Control with Git and Bit bucket.
• Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
• Knowledge in Pandas, Numpy will be addons
About Beauto Systems Private Limited
at TechUp Labs
We believe to onboard always the right people on the bus and then drive it to an uncertain future.
So, We are looking for an individual (Not an Agency) developer who can join us full-time work on some of the realistic and challenging engineering problems to solve.
TechUp Labs is the cybernetic collective of Developers across the world and bots which are constantly helping developers to increase their
We live by Values, not Rules.
- You are your own Team before you are a team player in a big team
- Question everything - even our existence too!
- RIT - Reflect, Iterate & Track
- Respect & have a vulnerable conversation that is true to the heart and mind
- We are looking for someone who loves coding in Laravel, Codeigniter and Bootstrap!
- It's 100% Remote position so we expect you have a high config Laptop/Desktop with a good Workstation.
- Min 2 years of experience required.
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
Overview - We always put our users first. We start by looking at things from the user’s perspective and end by evaluating how the solution has impacted the user. We are looking for People who are continuously adapting to new technologies and excited to work on products that influence millions of people every day. The Android and iOS mobile applications are used by millions of people around the world and are some of India’s best known and most loved applications and we’re looking for someone to lead the engineering teams that build these apps.
Role - We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. You will strike a balance between the consumers’ intent and the business’s needs.
What you will do in this role
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, creative designers and back-end developers.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Review requirements, design specifications, propose solutions and implementation.
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements.
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment.
- Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, etc.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goal.
What you should have
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in software development and system administration.
- Experience in Micro services, Serverless applications, Container-based applications.
- Strong Experience on AWS cloud (Lambda, S3, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, ECS, Dynamo DB).
- Good understanding of Devops, Apache Kafka.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as NodeJS, Python and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Familiarity with Logging & Monitoring tools like Kibana, NewRelic, DataDog
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD) and CI/CD.
- BE (Comp/IT), ME (Comp/IT), MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech.
• Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring
core, JPA] or Node.Js
• Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro
Services using Java or Node Js
• Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
• Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing &
code coverage tools is desired
• Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
• Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these
concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
• Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
• Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
• Good knowledge in product development domains
• Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
contributing to team meetings;
• Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry
• Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM
Level 3 development process.
• Self-motivated & working independently with minimal supervision.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
• Follow the coding standards for java/node and angular development.
Technical Skills Good to Have:
• Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning etc.
• Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and desktop.
• Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other
• Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
• Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
• Usage of CI/CD pipeline
We are looking for a Full Stack PHP developer with best practices in software development.
Location: HRBR Layout Bangalore
No of Requirement: 4
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Development and maintenance of Web application in Yii framework.
• DB Schema designing
• UI Designing
• Web-services/API endpoint implementation
• Development of back-end process
• UML designing
• Strong in SQL Queries
Desired Candidate Profile:
• High personal standards and a passion for quality-driven development.
• Ability to explain and present technical concepts.
• A quick learner and willing to share your knowledge with others.
• Able to build consensus and agreement in a team.
• Self-driven and able to work on your own.
• Work experience in business application products will be an added advantage
About the Company
Xerago is a 15-year-old Private Limited company that helps brands with their Marketing Transformation by providing integrated marketing services through its Marketing Centres of Excellence.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will work on a broad range of cutting-edge technologies.
Official website - https://www.xerago.com/
Experience Required – 2 to 6 years
What you’ll do
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What you’ll need
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Job type: Full time.
Role type: Technical.
Functional Area: Web and app development specializing in CRM and Sales Force Automation IT solutions.
About the role:
We are looking for a PHP developer, responsible for the development and maintenance of the Websites, CMSs,
Services, APIs and MySQL databases (writing the procedures and complex queries). The developer will be the
part of the full stack team and work with our team of engineers.
You will be responsible for -
● Hands on experience in Core PHP and MySQL Database.
● Good experience of relational databases, database keys and joins.
● Clear understanding of Object Oriented Programming, CSS, HTML layout.
● Strong skills on JSON parsing as well as XML for fetching data into the application
● Good knowledge of the application deployment process using FTP.
● Basic knowledge of Unix Command / environment
● Should be able write the code independently.
● Knowledge of PHP frameworks and CMS.
● Candidate should be able to follow Best Practices of all the Languages
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement the features.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including use cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Identify and correct bottlenecks, work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical / coding requirements.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Excellent communication skill and think out of the box to achieve the business logic with less impact and
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Qualification & Experience:
● Any Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate.
● BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
● 3 Years of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps
flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
● An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
● Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary
domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
Must have: Python-Angular(min.6Months) - Django- MySQL
Location; Pune(WFH until Covid stabilizes)
Good to have: Kubernetes/Docker, Flask, Restful API
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Integrating with front-end developers
- Ensuring a required level of performance
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- Designing and building application layers
- Proficiency in C# | Visual Basic
- Experience using .NET 5+ | Core
- Experience in developing NET MVC | ASP.NET Core MVC applications
- Senior knowledge of ( Entity Framework 6.* | EF Core | NHibernate | ADO.NET )
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | MySQL | Oracle | other RDBMS
- Database design including indexes and data integrity
- Dependency injection pattern and IoC containers using at least one of: Autofac, Unity, Ninject, and/or SimpleIoc
- Writing tests with NUnit | XUnit | MSTest
- Implementing enterprise application patterns
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery | Angular 1.* | Angular 2.*+ | React |
- Familiarity with Kendo UI | DevExpress | Syncfusion
- Integrating web analytics tools
- Familiarity with Azure Web Apps | AWS Cloud
- As a lead engineer, you will be expected to execute and deliver large and complex projects end-to-end, with or without the involvement of other team members.
- Participate in code reviews, app architecture, and design discussions.
- Ensuring timely delivery of all product deliverables.
- Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and troubleshooting.
- Mentoring junior developers and set best practices for coding, reviews, etc.
- Ensuring performance and scalability in all new product features being developed.
You need to have:
- Overall of 5+ years of expertise in at least one dynamic programming language like Python and one MVC web framework, preferably Django.
- Experience in at least one frontend framework, preferably React.js
- Expertise in database modeling, preferably relational DB, spotting DB bottlenecks, and writing optimized DB queries.
- Expertise in all common AWS cloud technologies, knowledge of CI/CD tools, and workflows.