UnScript.AI is a Deep-Tech company with a focus on creating highly engaging interactive videos solving conversion and engagement problems leveraging the most recent breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence.
Full Stack Engineers at UnScript.AI are involved in all parts of the product life cycle: idea generation, design, planning, execution, and shipping. On day-to-day work, we create reliable, scalable and highly performant systems. A commitment to teamwork, hustle and good communication skills are our key requirements. As Full Stack Engineer, you will lead end-to-end development of modules with complete ownership of design, planning, coding & delivery.
- The Software Development Engineer's core responsibilities include working on highly maintainable and unit-tested software components/systems that address real-world problems.
- Ensure quality at every level be it problem-solving, design, code or bug fixes.
- Should be able to collaborate with product managers, architects and other stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of sprints.
- Own and unblock users on production issues, able to troubleshoot and fix production issues on priority.
- B.Tech or higher in Computer Science from a premier institute. (We are willing to waive this requirement if you are an exceptional programmer).
- You are a strong coder, Love to explore multiple languages and tech stacks; We are language-agnostic, and we love people who like to explore multiple stacks. We’re looking for people who can write clean, effective code.
- Building scalable & performant web systems with clear focus on reusable modules.
- You are comfortable in a high paced environment and can respond to urgent (and at times ambiguous) requests
- Ability to translate fuzzy business problems into technical problems & come up with design, estimates, planning, execution & deliver the solution independently.
Follow Agile development model to incrementally build out the applications with regular reviews with Product
- Knowledge in AWS would be great to have.
- Ability to work with databases, data pipelines.
UnScript is a deep tech startup that builds powerful SAAS tool to generate videos using AI. UnScript was founded by distinguished alums from IIT, with exemplary backgrounds in business and technology. UnScript has raised two rounds of funding from global VCs with Peter Thiel(Co-founder, Paypal) and Ried Hoffman ( Co-founder, Linkedin) as investors.
Unscript was started by Ritwika Chowdhury. Our team brings experience from other foremost institutions like IIT Kharagpur, Microsoft Research, IIT Bombay, IIIT, BCG etc. We are thrilled to be backed by some of the world's largest VC firms and angel investors.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Unscript AI
Increase conversion through studio-quality AI videos in the face and voice of influencers of your choice.
UnScript uses AI to create videos that were never shot. Our technology saves brands thousands of dollars spent in hiring influencers/actors, shooting videos with them. UnScript was founded by distinguished alums from IIT, with exemplary backgrounds in business and technology. UnScript has raised two rounds of funding from global VCs with Peter Thiel(Co-founder, Paypal) and Ried Hoffman ( Co-founder, Linkedin) as investors.
GradRight is an ed-fin-tech company committed to drive transparency and accountability in global higher education sector.
We are the world's first platform that integrates 'Selection' with 'Financing'. and brings students, banks and universities in a SaaS environment to make smarter decisions.
We are pursuing a complex set of problems that involve building for an international audience and for an industry that has largely been service-centric. As an SDE at GradRight, you’ll bring an unmatched customer-centricity to your work, with a focus on building for the long term and large scale.
You’ll be part of the Innovation Projects team at GradRight. This team works on third party integrations and adopting new tools/technologies to help build a cutting edge platform for the higher education space.
- Contribute to design discussions and decisions around building scalable and modular frontend and backend architecture
- Build clean, modular and scalable backend services
- Participate in sprint ceremonies and actively contribute to scaling the engineering organization from a process perspective
- Stay on top of the software engineering ecosystem and propose new technologies/methodologies that can be adopted
- Contribute to engineering hiring by conducting interviews
- Champion infrastructure as code mindset and encourage automation
- Manage and mentor a small team of junior engineers
- At least 3 years experience as an SDE
- Strong experience with at least one frontend framework, preferably vue.js
- Strong experience with at least one backend framework, preferably express.js
- Strong understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Passion for solving complex problems
- Really quick learner and able to dive deep into new ideas/experiments at breakneck speed
- Passion for trying out new technologies and focusing on iterative development
- Experience with team management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good to have:
- Worked in a full-stack capacity at high growth startups
- Worked on products that addressed an international audience
- Exposure to emerging/latest technologies like blockchain, bots, AR/VR
- Exposure to AI/ML
1) BS/MS in Computer Science or relevant field and 6+ years of experience in building backend services with
Python 3.7.x using Django >= 2.2.1, Django REST framework >= 3.13.1, Flask >=1.1.2 and relational databases
design and maintenance.
2) At least 4 years of solid experience in working with front-end MVC framework React and caching strategies
3) Expertise in building microservices-based and cloud-based architectures including development and deployment
4) At least 3 years of experience with Web Application technologies: REST, MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL, AWS
Lambda, API Gateway and web servers Apache, Nginx.
5) Follows coding best practices to produce tested, scalable, reliable and maintainable code.
6) Hands-on experience in developing, deploying, and releasing large-scale applications.
1) Understand complex requirements, scope and architect major features and perform API technical design for
junior developers to enhance the product at all layers.
2) Think in terms of future possibility of features, backward compatibility, and application performance.
3) Build cloud-based Python Django software products and implement UI components in React.js framework.
4) Write quality code (with comments, unit tests & documentation), design, implement and manage data pipelines
at enterprise scale with data migration and production data maintenance.
5) Collaborate with different teams to conceptualize, design, and build highly scalable and reliable software
solutions with REST APIs following SDLC best practices and DevOps principles.
6) Work closely with product, project and business teams to translate user feedback and company vision into
7) Possess strong product-centric mindset. You should be interested in the way software products are built and
comfortable to be proactive with your ideas and opinions.
Must Have: BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or Information Technology
Back-end: Python, Django REST, MySQL, Celery, Rabbitmq, Sqlalchemy, RDS
Ops: Docker, AWS, RDS, Terraform, Github Actions, AWS Route53, AWS cloudwatch
The ideal candidate must have extensive development experience of microservices using Java Spring Boot. In addition, they should know the installation, configuration, platform operations, and troubleshooting of API products. Besides, they should also have experience in API design, BaaS, Advanced proxies, Analytics, Developer Portal, and creating RESTful API patterns.
Develop and design RESTful microservices and APIs
Be involved in the development life cycle and would be doing definition and feasibility analysis
Apply latest software design techniques and contribute to the technical design of new solutions
Troubleshoot issues and solve problems where needed
Write object-oriented and maintainable code
Deliver quality results on time with minimal supervision
Work with multiple stakeholders involved in the project
Deliver APIs with standard documentation as per Open API standards
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
At least 3-5+ years of experience in developing APIs and microservices using Spring Boot
Expertise in Java
Hands-on Experience in OOPS concepts, Spring Boot, Spring 3.x, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc.), and hibernate or any other ORMs
Hands-on experience in web services-RESTful
Knowledge of Restful API design patterns
Working knowledge in Databases (SQL Server, Oracle) and SQL
Hands-on experience in NGINX (Webserver and Reverse proxy)
Hands-on experience in setting up MTLS between microservices
Hands-on experience in docker implementation
Hands-on experience in consuming SOAP services from microservices
Hands-on experience in application servers like Tomcat and WebLogic
Hands-on experience in any of Java IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ)
Hands-on experience in dependency and build management tools preferably Maven
Familiarity with code versioning tools, like Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Familiarity with APIGEE API gateway
Familiarity with Node.js
Onsite - Bahrain
NOTICE PERIOD: IMMEDIATE JOINER/15 DAYS
WORK FROM OFFICE
EXPERIENCE : 3 -10 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN JAVA
TECHNOLOGY/SKILLS : JAVA , HIBERNATE , MYSQL , MICROSERVICES, REST APIQUALIFICATION – B.E, B.TECH
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer with expertise and experience in designing and developing
applications including new developments, enhancements, maintenance and support. The role involves continuous collaboration with team, partners.
Passion for technology and financial domain with demonstrated ability to learn quickly
Delivery focus with ability to take full ownership
Strong commitment to quality and delivery
Strong communication skills
Skills/Knowledge and experience:
Object oriented design and development skill
Webservices - Node JS/Express JS, Rest API
Unix and Shell scripting
SQL Proficiency, good to know MongoDB
1. Developing backend using node.js and express
2. Working on MongoDB database
3. Doing front-end development with react.js
Our current stacks Scala Python Angular We do have our core backend developed in Scala with lot of machine learning components(Python and Scala) . And MVPs with spark architecture.
Prefer some one who is good at Front-end development and want to take career forward as Full-stack developer .