Backend: Python-Django/ Flask
- Responsible for design and architecture of functional prototypes and production ready systems
- Uses open source frameworks as appropriate Django Preferred
- Python development to support middleware for REST API
- Communicate technical concepts with trade offs, risks, and benefits
- Evaluate and resolve product related issues
- Demonstrable experience writing clean, thoughtfully crafted Python or PHP that scales
- Good understanding of REST API's and experience in building them.
- Experience on asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
The key responsibility is to manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
1) Good experience in React.js & Asp.net
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
- Work on technically challenging problems with a very talented team.
- Write code that is easy to read, test, and maintain.
- Participate in building prototypes and showcase products.
- Participate in the larger tech community/groups as a speaker and represent Tarka Labs at conferences.
- Min. 4 years of experience in creating web apps.
- People with a growth mindset.
- Demonstrating ownership of the work you've done.
- Comfortable communicating and reaching clarity on ambiguous business requirements by talking with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals.
- Understand one of the bundling tools like Webpack, Rollup, Parcel, or esbuild.
- Deep knowledge of HTTP servers and writing microservices with at least one dynamic language focused on productivity like Ruby, Golang, Python, or PHP with its popular framework and ecosystem (e.g., Rails, Django, Flask, Laravel, etc.)
- Knowledge of a statically typed C family of language like C, C++, C#, Java, Scala, Go, Rust, or similar.
- Knowledge of working with an RDBMS like MySQL or PostgreSQL. Be comfortable with complex queries and understand how to read query plans and optimize the query accordingly.
- Basic knowledge of the Linux operating system to be comfortable with SSH and run common operations to manage the server.
- Knowledge of containerization tools like Docker and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes is preferred.
- Contributions to open source, blogs, Stack Overflow, etc.
- Participation in tech community engagements as a speaker
- Side projects on different tech stacks
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Development budge
- Private medical care
Cloud Platform Core forms the foundation of SAP Cloud Platform, providing key capabilities and services around platform core components [like Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes], extension factory, commercial infrastructure services, platform services, data management services etc
As an integral member of the SAP Cloud Platform Core Unit in Bangalore, India, you will be contributing to development in one of the following areas:
- Data Management Services for Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes Environments – Both SAP Managed and Cloud Provider based data management services
- Kubernetes as a Service – Multi-Cloud Kubernetes Cluster as a Service
- Kernel Services – Enable the development of SAP CP Kernel Services - technical services used by all SAP cloud solutions to make the Intelligent Enterprise a reality for our customers
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- Use and extend Open Source frameworks heavily and contribute to them, as well.
- Work with geographically distributed teams seamlessly
- Building upon domain knowledge in the area of application and service development in cloud and also in the technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise
- Having a logical approach to problem solving and have the ability to respond to detailed queries
- Working as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution responsibilities
- Site reliability engineering for the Service that your team is responsible for
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Passion towards adopting and contributing to open source
- Ability to work with the team in the design and development aspects for the product
- Good understanding of building scalable Web Applications/Cloud Services using cutting edge Web Technologies (JQuery, Server-Side JS, REST, OData)
- Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles, Design Patterns, Software Architecture
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented team worker with good communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work independently, and eagerness to learn and explore new topics
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Languages – Java, NodeJS, Golang
- Scripting Languages – Chef, Python, Shell Scripting
- Storage & Databases – Swift, S3, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Messaging - RabbitMQ
- PaaS & Container Orchestration – Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes
- IaaS – AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, OpenStack
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/WORK EXPERIENCE
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology, majoring in Computer Science, from a premiere institute, with excellent academic records.
- Sound understanding cloud native development and architecture
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in software development
We are looking for a driven, curious and sincere full-stack software engineer having 0-2 years of professional experience. They will be assigned to a 0 to 1 project which presents a great opportunity to learn and grow.
Roles & Resposibilities:
- You will be involved in full-stack development
- Working on relational as well as non-relational databases.
- Writing and maintaining high-quality code.
- Learning the code base and improving your coding skills.
Desired skills and qualities:
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering or related field.
- Data structures and algorithms.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly(verbal/written).
- HTML and CSS.
● Good at frontend designing (HTML, CSS, JS, Material Designs) should be able to develop
Frontend shared by UX Designers.
● Write, execute, and maintain clean, reusable, and scalable code.
● Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines, versioning.
● Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet, and mobile devices.
Requirements for the Job
● Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, 3 to 4+ yrs experience. with the MERN
● Skills - HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Material UI designs, React JS.
● Backend - MongoDB, REST APIs, Cloud Frameworks deployments.
● Experience with developing ML based SaaS platforms would be an added advantage.
- ONLY FOR PUNE/MUMBAI/BANGALORE/HYDERABAD BASED CANDIDATES .
- EXPERIENCE- Minimum 3 Years & above (3 years Mandatory)
- ONLY IMMEDIATE JOINERS NEED APPLY. FRESHERS PLEASE EXCUSE
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, Express, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
Working knowledge of Mongo and React
Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
Eye for details is crucial
Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
Additional Skills & Competencies
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Developing for mobile platforms
Twitter Bootstrap and LESS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Overall 6+ years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot
Experience in using dockers and Linux.
Hands-on coding experience in developing web applications with REST APIs
Good understanding/exposure to Kafka and Elastic.(must have)
Log stash understanding is add-on
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins and handled deployments by yourself
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven-development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
About the role
We are looking for a strong full stack engineer who has experience building web and mobile applications for enterprise and consumers. You will help design, build and maintain scalable applications and build the API infrastructure that can be used across all client products.
- Building applications that are responsive, performant, and accessible Produce high quality HTML/CSS pages from mock ups.
- Collaborating with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and Product to help develop front end solutions.
- Using our Micro service stack to integrate front end into the development lifecycle.
- Build high availability and extremely reliable transactional systems.
- Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support)
- Design, build and maintain API infrastructure that allows for standard integration methodology between applications and third party services
- Collaborate effectively with the rest of the team to design and launch new features
- Deliver on rapid implementation schedules to build web functionality that is fast, scalable, and upholds smart development goals and principles
- Work on all things front-end and backend including web and mobile
- Maintain code integrity, quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- 3+ year track record of relevant work experience and a Computer Science or a related technical discipline is required.
- Strong knowledge and experience with server-side web of building restful APIs for internal and external products using Node.js
- Doesn’t shy away from testing and code review.
- Good knowledge of OOPS Concept and Data Structure like Queue, Stack, Tree, Linked List.
- Knowledge of code versioning tool - Git.
- knowledge of cloud computing platforms, like Amazon Web Services
- Strong Knowledge of database systems like Mysql.
- Interest and ability to learn new technology stacks as needed.
- Good problem solving skills and Willing to learn new technology.
- Passion for developing awesome user experiences
- Independent, dedicated, and able to deliver production ready code with minimal guidance.