Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are hiring for a software web developer position @ our company LMV IT Solution Privet Ltd.
Experience Required -2-5 yr
Skill Set -React Js Node Js, Java script, Postgress, Html, Bootstrap
Interested Candidates can directly apply or drop their resume
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs, and evaluates programs for functional areas
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems
- Devises logic procedures
- Prepare Flowcharting
- Performs coding and tests/debugs programs.
- Develops Conversion and System implementation plans
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming of documentation
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system standards
- Train users in conversion and implementation of system
- Communicate with end users and understands the requirements in clearly.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering / MCA with 5+ years of solid software development experience using .Net environment using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
- Experience working with Manufacturing Execution System (Camstar) is a plus.
- Experience working with Web services and XML/ XSLT.
- In Depth knowledge of MS-SQL 2005/2008 including coding of SPs.
- Has a Solid background of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and the use of UML views and diagrams.
- Has the ability to design and document software applications with minimal supervision.
- Experience in multi-platform software Development (DOS, Windows).
- Experience in developing software applications in a multi-tier architecture.
- Experience in WCF / MVC is a plus.
- Experience is in Source Controls like SVN / TFS.
- Able to handle all phases of SDLC.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- Helping in co-creating product vision and roadmap along with Product Managers
- Planning,hiring, developing our own products to the extent required, while reviewing, managing team and morale; and most importantly,setting up required processes that takes us to the next level
- Building high performance frontend applications with react
- Managing End-to-end ownership of modules including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Creating microservices from scratch and ensuring that micro services are used wherever it makes sense.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of Nodejs
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 2+ years of Software Development experience
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- While every product-line has its tech stack - different products have different technologies and it is expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Workers/ child processes and performance tuning
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of the common Node Js & React or web server exploits and their solutions
Areas of responsibilities:
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing
software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs
Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces
Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead.
Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
Develop and maintain new features on Java stack
Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product
Build software solutions for complex problems.
Compliance with build/release and configuration management process
Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development
activities in concern with business and project management effort
Development across multiple browsers/platforms on Website
Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores
Fair Understanding of Responsive High Level Designs
Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
Familiarity to MVC, SOA, RESTFull web services
Work with other teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven, team
broad array of Interactive web
Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
Experience a minimum of 1 year building client-side of web development using React. A good eye for UI and UX design
React, Redux, TypeScript, Socket.io, Jest, Supertest, HTML5, SCSS, Docker, Kubernetes
Node.js (Good to have)
Experience with SOAP and REST web services from a client perspective Web API
Experience working with Bitbucket, Jira, Clickup
Experience working with Agile Scrum methodology
A self-driven attitude
Excellent written and spoken English
A knowledge and interest in sport will be helpful
Relevant Experience: 1 to 4+ years
Qualifications: Computer Science or Software Engineering degree
About Sportz Interactive
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
Designation: Senior Associate
Office Location: Goregaon East, Mumbai
3+ years of experience in database development.
- Understand requirements from front end applications developers
- Write advanced queries, stored procedures, cursors, functions & triggers
- Conduct code reviews
- Work with high-traffic application servers
- Complete understanding of various DB like Postgresql, Mongo DB, MySQL
- Ability to identify root cause and mitigate issues
- Ability to lead a team of DB developers
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented, Strong communication skills.
Functional: Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL Development - TSQL, Advance Queries, Query Optimization, Stored Procedures, Triggers & Cursors, Database Design, Indexes, Joins, ETL tools like SSAS, SSIS, High Data Volume Processing, DB Backup/Recovery.
● 3-5 Years of hands-on experience creating public, complex web and mobile systems using multiple languages.
● Proficient in at least three core development technologies used within XSEED.
● Good knowledge of AGILE product development lifecycle and the process tools: SCRUM, JIRA-like tools; Familiarity with Pair Programming is a must.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Passion for learning, fiddling, tinkering, researching, teaching and sharing. You should have strong interpersonal skills in order to collaborate with colleagues on correcting software issues. In addition, you should also have a continuous desire to learn new things. Technology is constantly evolving, and you will need to learn new programming languages and software design methods as they arise.
● Knowledge in NLP, ML and Computer Vision frameworks would make you stand apart and be a major plus point.
● Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
● Proficient knowledge of one or more back-end programming languages and frameworks such as NodeJS, Ruby on Rails or Django.
● Proficient understanding of both relational and non-relational database technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
● Good understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
● Good understanding of building light, API-only microservices and deploy them using Docker and Kubernetes.
Familiarity with mobile technologies would be a significant bonus, like the iOS Swift SDK, Android Kotlin SDK, or better yet, the Flutter Dart framework.
- Requirement gathering, UML & Database modelling and documentation
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Defining code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as a MERN Stack Developer for 3+ years
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience of implementing applications using Angular or React
- Experience for creating front end applications using HTML5, CSS3 Angular, LESS/SASS
- Knowledge of Functional Testing regarding Unit Testing, Integration Testing & End-to-End Testing is required
- Strong knowledge of Testing tools is required with subject to Jest and Enzyme, React Testing Library, Puppeteer (or PhantomJS, Nightmare or Headless Chrome) and Selenium WebDriver
- Rest API development, documentation and testing using tools like Postman
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage-
- Requirements gathering, modeling, documentation and project management using Visual-paradigm.com
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications,
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
- Converting UI and website designs (.psd, .xd, etc) into react components using Storybook.js and creating test cases with scripts; including documentation and automated visual testing
- React with WordPress Headless CMS using frameworks like Frontity.org
- org for authorization and access control models
- io microfrontend’s architecture framework for highly modular fully flexible applications
- Speech Recognition , voice interface , and other AI functionility
- React native mobile, Electron desktop application conversion
- Heroku Pipelines, Heroku: Browser and UAT, Heroku CI, DevOps tools and processes.