We are re-imagining how Bharat’s neighbourhood retail, the unorganized Kirana stores of today will get transformed into organized convenience retail chains over the next decade - we are driving this change.
SuperK is a well-funded early-stage startup that offers a full-stack solution to empower small format retail stores in Tier 2 and below towns. SuperK is rebranding existing small format retail stores and providing them with the benefits of procurement, tech systems, intelligence, and marketing at scale to create a chain of mini supermarkets. Some parallels can be drawn to how Oyo has transformed the small hotel industry, Medplus & Apollo have changed pharma retail and BigC & others have changed offline mobile buying.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the Engineering lead to contribute to deciding the backend as well as frontend system architecture for products used by consumers, retailers, and other stakeholders.
- Stay informed about the product strategy; evaluate the feasibility of solutions proposed by PMs, estimate development effort, and help in planning the roadmap and individual features.
- Building the blocks of the entire system across multiple products on your own from the ground up with the freedom to try new things.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other developers to meet the timelines.
- Built systems that scale through software, contributing to the architecture and design.
What we would like to see in you
- 2-4 years of relevant experience as a full-stack engineer who has owned the entire stack of a product or a major module.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in OOPs, DS algorithm design and time complexity analysis.
- Experience in writing REST APIs
- Good understanding of relational databases and networking systems.
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language(e.g Java, Python)
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- High enthusiasm and self-drive to build systems from the ground up.
- Focus on things that work compared to traditional conventions.
About Launch Ventures
Launch Ventures is a niche, award-winning technology company that co-creates products with industry partners who bring valuable expertise in the domain for which the product is intended. We are working with a range of startups to Fortune 500 companies. Some of our early products have achieved global scale and attracted investments from the likes of Google. We work in web, mobile, IoT, Blockchain, Cloud and AI / ML based applications, and have worked across multiple industry domains (financial services, media, e-commerce and more).
We care deeply about the products we build and the software craftsmanship that goes into making them. This has been our mission and passion, to take software products from concept to scale, maturely and responsibly.
We don't just write code, we Launch Ventures.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ARCHITECT
We are currently looking for a Software Architect with good problem-solving skills and solid experience building and scaling software systems. If you believe in the vision of working, coaching and training a top-notch team, and like to work on exciting products solving some real-world challenges, then this is the place where you can do all of that.
Work closely with all project stakeholders and the pre-sales teams, to discover functional and quality requirements and map them to a suitable system architecture.
Keep the architectural documentation relevant, and up-to-date.
Provide technical guidance, mentoring and coaching to engineers and other team members.
Keep learning new relevant technology trends.
Lead community knowledge sharing and brand building activities like technology conferences, meetups and programming events.
Strong software architecture and design skills. Strong understanding of design and architectural patterns. A firm grasp of concurrency, parallelism, and asynchronous communication.
Ability to understand stakeholder's needs and translate them into an appropriate architecture.
Knowledge of UML, Architectural Decision Records, and / or other architectural documentation tools.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to talk to stakeholders at all levels. Good negotiation skills.
Demonstrated expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Web Services, and systems at scale.
Experience in working in two or more programming languages, with strong knowledge of, at least, one. Ability to implement software prototypes.
Good understanding of evolutionary and incremental architecture, incremental development, and design for testability.
Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Good understanding of database technologies (relational, non-relational, graph, etc.), I/O and networking.
Good understanding of system security and privacy.
Good knowledge of cloud-based Architectures.
Deployment and operational aspects of AWS or other cloud platforms.
Experience in leading tech community events, meetups, and participating in conferences.
Experience in writing technical, in-depth, knowledge rich articles, blogs based on personal experience.
You should certainly apply if:
You enjoy crafting elegant, well-tested solutions, not just delivering working code.
The acronyms FP, OO, SOLID, TDD, BDD, XP mean something to you.
You have logical and well-researched opinions on existing and new technologies, and relish the learnings and challenges of working on different platforms and products.
You have experience with or interest in user-centered interaction design.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
You strive for yourself, your team and your organization to continuously learn and improve.
What we offer:
An environment where your opinion will be valued and will make a difference.
Lots of learning opportunities.
Benefits up and above CTC include MacBooks (for official purposes), fixed assets (desk, chair, monitor, accessories etc), internet allowance, medical insurance (optional)
Platform to publish your writings on Medium via Codewords publication
An unbiased performance management system that takes care of your technical as well as non-technical upskilling ensuring transparent reviews and growth opportunities.
Opportunity to upskill in the field of work your interest lies in, and a constant guiding and supportive team that will drive you to achieve your career goals.
A flexible working environment where equal importance is given to personal and professional life maintaining a healthy work life balance.
This position will be remote.
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in building multiple users software solutions
- 1-2 years hands on experience building cloud based web and mobile applications
- Strong Front End or Back end experience
- Hands on experience building Restful APIs
- Hands on experience building microservices based applications
- Understanding of DevOps / DevSecOps processes and related tools including, but not limited to, IaC (Terraform, CloudFormation), config management (Chef, Puppet), Git / Bitbucket, or Jenkins, etc.
- Hands on experience with multiple frontend or backend technologies (either) / frameworks / platforms supporting web and mobile applications – Such as: NodeJS, Python, Django, Flask, PHP, Laravel, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular, Vue.js, ReactJS, Bootstrap, React-Native, Flutter, iOS SDK, or similar.
- Hands-on end to end experience of multiple application development frameworks, monitoring tools, and deployment methodologies
- Experience building and deploying with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes and leveraging them throughout the CICD process
- Understanding of practices regarding system security measures
Own a team of 15-20 Developers and QAs at various levels
Provide continuous feedback, training and make sure team is working on their full
potential at all time
Review the architecture/design of a product/module/feature and provide feedback
Architect, design and/or hands-on code the critical portion of a
Mentor the tech-leads on architecting the product to deliver on-time
Jobs Skills required:
Strong tech background of working in product company
Understanding of various backend and frontend technologies and its core concepts
Ability to understand the business problems and solve it with innovative tech
Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills in super changing environment
Full stack developer
Salary: 6-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working on WordPress and CodeIgniter, involving CSS, PHP, JS, jQuery, SQL
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- On-page SEO
Education and Experience:
- Graduate or Post Graduate (Preferred)
- Experience: 3+ years
- Ability to work on WordPress and CodeIgniter
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
Senior Software Engineer (FullStack)
Synup is a marketing platform for local businesses.
Ever tried to find the best Sushi restaurant in town?
- We help businesses like that be found online by helping them manage their online profiles across different platforms like Google, Facebook, Apple Maps, Yelp, etc.
- We build tools for them to interact with customers better by notifying them of latest reviews, helping them respond appropriately or collect feedback.
- We provide them with analytics reports that these businesses would not have otherwise had access to.
Our customers include businesses both small like a Sushi restaurant or large like your most trusted bank.
About your role as our new Senior Software Engineer (FullStack)
As an experienced engineer we know that you have built software to solve various business problems at your previous workplaces. You may have also explored technologies on your own for your learning or hobby projects.
- You will be building APIs for the Synup platform and also UI to make our platform capabilities available to our customers.
- You and the team that you are a part of will be collectively responsible building performant software and customer experiences that scale to our next million customers.
- You will be responsible for writing technical specs and contributing to it's implementation. We expect that you would have done the same in your previous workplaces.
- Other folks on our team are looking forward to learn from your experiences.
For engineers that join our team
- We expect you to be good with Ruby or Python to build APIs.
- You will be contributing to our UI that is built with React and GraphQL.
- We hope our team members have a strong grasp of software design patterns and know when to put them to good use.
- Experience with an SQL datastore would help a lot. PostgreSQL is our primary datastore.
- We optimize our search functionality and rollup reports by using ElasticSearch.
- We expect that you have used Redis. Redis is our swiss army knife to solve a lot of problems apart from just caching.
Rawster is the digital interface for real life sports.
An early-stage startup that's set on blurring the line between Sports and E-sports.
Full Stack Engineer (MERN stack)
- Minimum one year of working experience
- Must have skills : Experience in working with Full Stack Applications
- Exceptions can be made if proof of skill exists.
React Native (Typescript)
MongoDB with Mongoose
PostGreSQL with knex
Remuneration : Based on skill and expertise,
ranging from* 5 to 11 Lakhs Per Annum*
You can expect..
- to play a role in the revolutionisation of Sports.
- a passionate and fast moving work culture; We are a tight-knit team.
- to experience the Victories and Struggles of an early-stage startup.
- to learn and grow with the team.
- competitive salaries and benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of database
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independant, Responsible and diligent
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills and business thinking.
Qualifications and Skills
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with advanced CSS programming using LESS or SASS.
- Strong understanding and experience in libraries React.js and React Native
- Strong understanding and experience in Node.js and other server side technologies.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Strong proficiency with NoSQL e.g MongoDB. Knowledge of SQL DBMS is a bonus.
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 to ₹1,100,000.00 /year
Major Responsibility/ Job Responsibility:
Key Result Areas:
Necessary Qualification/ Technical Skills:
2. Knowledge of JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, Git/SVN, Mvvm Architecture
3. The ability to manage scripts, CRON jobs.
4. Familiarity with continuous integration/build tools such as Jenkins, gitlab, basic CI CD.
5. Object oriented programming using node.js(Preferred)
6. Experience with frameworks such as Express js, Laravel framework is an added advantage
7. The candidate will also be responsible for developing webservices, dashboard, etc.for android app/web portal
8. Good exposure in OOPS and core node.js.
9. Knowledge of e-commerce will be preferred.
10. Knowledge of joomla, drupal, magento and other cms will be an advantage
11. Hacker ability
12. Familiarity with php, Python and Server side devops.
13. Should have knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
14. Should have knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
15. Should have the ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
16. Should have an understanding of Google's Android design principles (material design) and interface guidelines
17. Should have a good understanding of activity, fragments lifecycle
18. Should have debugging and problem-solving skills
19. Familiar with database design principles