Experience in backend and frontend tech stack and deployment is mandatory.
Excellent programming skills in Golang/Python/Java, JS/Dart/Swift and HTML/CSS.
Proficient in Web architecture and cloud integration concepts.
Experience with NoSQL database is preferred.
Good to have hands-on experience with GCP/AWS/Azure.
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Computer Science or related domain.
Knowledge of DevOps tools and CI/CD practices are strong additions
Help to architect Concepts/MVP with minimal supervision.
Work on the full spectrum of technology stack - backend & frontend.
Explore the feasibility of running video analytics on Edge (App/Browser)
Work with the Analytics team for creating various visualization options
About FirstSense Technology Private Limited
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures and OOPS concepts.
- Good in Database design and Query Optimization.
- Good in writing SQL functions and stored procedures for MYSQL.
- Good understanding of OOPS/OOAD.
- Must be passionate about writing clean and maintainable code.
- Modify and implement features as per customer requirements.
- Work on UI/UX and basic knowledge of version-controlling with GIT.
- Develop/Integrate APIs, so that we can integrate them with other applications.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Linkby is a global VC funded software company founded by one of Australia’s top digital publishing entrepreneurs. Our software helps D2C e-commerce brands and publishers work together more effectively and profitably than ever before. We’re currently building our engineering team globally to support our rapid growth. We have a remote-first culture while also having office hubs in Toronto, London & Sydney.
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to join our team to help build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. You will work as part of a team to develop fast, well-tested, and performant code across various web projects in the adtech vertical.
Design and deployment of database and backend storage systems (eg. relational database, key-value/blob stores) Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications Design and construction of REST APIs Integrating front-end UI with the constructed APIs “Pixel-perfect” implementation of approved UI and designs Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Implementation of security and data protection Integration with third-party services and software
Required Skills & Experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
Experience with React.js & TypeScript will be highly regarded Knowledge of other backend languages such as Golang, Rust, OpenResty Experience with adtech/martech technology Experience with Machine Learning/AI/Data Science Experience working with large scale/high traffic applications Experience with other cloud infrastructure providers (eg. Google Cloud, Azure) We offer flexibility and a strong team culture with additional leave and health benefits for your location. We can't wait to see your application
[Developers with strong React JS knowledge and open to learning the Vue JS framework also can apply]
We are looking for an SDE1 3+ years SDE2 5+ Fullstack Web Developers with a Strong Frontend knowledge Vue Js, Nuxt JS, using Bootstrap ability adopt all-new Vue complete state management modern stacks and it’s SEO configuration and develops an abundance of ideas for building efficient UI components, UI strategies, also worked on Backend JS Frameworks latest Node js Express JS, REST API Design, serverless concept. Fundamental knowledge of Docker, GCP, and the modern Serverless concept is a must.
- Min 3+ years for SDE-1 , 5+years for SDE2 Experience in Web application Development on Modern frontend/backend web JS frameworks (Vue JS/React)
- Ability to translate designs from product teams into working product features.
- Design and build software for mobile, front-end clients and back-end systems.
- Strong understanding and fundamentals of HTML/CSS/JS
- Vue Js, Nuxt JS, using Bootstrap (Vue CLI, Vue Router, Vuex, Composition API, Vite/Webpack configurations, hooks) and ability to adapt all-new Vue complete state management modern stacks.
- Ability to Migrate to the latest version of the respective Web UI framework and it’s SEO configuration and develop an abundance of ideas for building efficient UI components, UI strategies.
- Worked on Latest Node js, REST API Design, serverless concept (npm, Express Js)
- Experience on Google Serverless Technologies like google Firebase Platform (Firebase Auth, Cloud Function, Cloud Run, Google Firestore, Firebase Web SDK )
- Experience in NoSql DB and DockerKnowledge of NoSQL DB Collection documents data modeling and design for that large scale projects (Firestore or MongoDB )Have worked on Docker (Devops Fundamental knowledge on Docker, Deployment, CD/CI)
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of Advanced GCP fundamentals like Google Load balancer, Google cloud CDN.
- Have explored new backends stacks like GraphQL Hasura Cloud.
- Experience in REST API caching and CDN configurations.
- Worked on Instant pages load with more Google Lighthouse score and worked on resolving JS error reports.
Developers with strong React JS knowledge and open to learning the Vue JS framework also can apply
Note: Temporarily Remote option available, the candidate should be ready to relocate to Bangalore in future
Telyport is an emerging tech startup in the logistics space. We are building a robust hyperlocal distribution network that is affordable, convenient, and reliable for locals, SMEs, and large enterprises with a vision to bring local commerce online.
You can share your CV to victor @ telyport dot com
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer (Python, MongoDB and Angular/React or similar JS Framework) to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
Responsibilities: Build & Maintain TELYPORT INFRASTRUCTURE
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface.
- Design and deployment of our database.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Design and construction of our REST API.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- At least three years’ experience with:
- A relevant back-end programming language (Python)
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary— (e.g., Angular, React, Vue, Laravel or Flask)
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack)
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git (or another version control system as required)
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are a hustler, passionate about what you do and would like to challenge yourself into new areas and arenas, look no further. You will have absolute creative independence in executing your roles while at the same time be chasing aggressive goals and targets to pursue and a highly competitive group of people to challenge and learn from.
Experience or College Educations don’t matter. What matters is your love & passion for building technology products. Compensation will be competitive with an option for ESOPs
SENIOR & LEAD DJANGO DEVELOPER
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.modistabox.com/&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1608538068877000&usg=AOvVaw3-pg78MftxTqbzNdjFd09j" target="_blank">Modista: The Social, Fashion Shopping and Styling App.
Modista is an Artificial Intelligence driven fashion tech start-up from Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. Our Social Looks platform brings Fashion Influencers, Personal Stylists and Customers to the same platform.
We handpick items for each client, to help them look and feel their best. Over time, our AI algorithm learns from each client's preferences, likes, and dislikes, making it the only shopping experience that can know women's tastes even better than her friends.
Backed by the Investment Group from Saudi Arabia, the business aims to be MENA’s favorite destination for personalized fashion. A unique business model to inspire and change the way people find the right fashion they love, by combining technology with the art of personal styling.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a high-performing Lead Developer to build our Ecommerce platform and API framework powered by Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Candidates for this role will be passionate about well written code, testing, and excel at coming up with simple approaches to complex problems.
Our work culture is #overachiever, very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in the industry.
Understand project requirements, writing bug free clean code and ensure that the solution works per the agreed architecture, SLAs, KPIs and business model
Integrate Django backend with third party API
100% Hands on role
Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems
Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities and drive the team accordingly
Responsible to drive and support Ecommerce project activities and ensure marketplace implementation, deepen customer engagement, satisfaction, and user engagement
Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code and ensure quality control in the process.
Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
Documentation and reference preparation for users by writing operating instructions including changes and revisions.
Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity, make decisions quickly and move nimbly, celebrate diverse ideas, Succeed and fail together as a team
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed University
React and/or Angular for front end
Proficiency in MongoDB and MySql
Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
Integration experience with Payment gateway, shipping company and VAT, database concepts, Experience of web services
Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with Enterprise level applicants
Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting and fixing production bugs
Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
We are looking for applicant from top schools and product based technology companies who can play a key technical leadership role.
- Lead the technical direction of the product.
- Document current, intermediate, and future state technical architectures that support the product’s vision and mission.
- Assist product development teams to provide technical leadership and guidance
- Facilitate and collaborate with scrum teams and product owners to create technical architectural documentation as required.
- Responsible for contributing to the technical direction of the product for the next 3-5 years by incorporating best of breed technologies.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of technology solutions and capabilities to ensure appropriate alignment of business objectives.
- Assess options, risks and cost-benefit analyses as they pertain to data architecture, security, and other technology issues.
- Outline technical recommendations and identify technological requirements that support the product roadmap.
- Develop a technical roadmap that maps to the product’s future state.
- Promote technical standards, guidelines, best practices and quality control measures for enabling and implementing software systems.
- Develop a foundational strategy to scale our platform to meet upcoming growth
- Hands-on coding, code reviews, and leadership of the technical team
- Continuous drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimise systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs
- Attention to detail, coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development
- Keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems
- Take complete ownership of projects and their development cycle
- 10+ years of Software Development background.
- Min 3 Years of working experience as an Architect.
- Deep background knowledge in software development and architecture with Java for Enterprise solutions.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, J SON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS, Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back-end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
- 5-9 years of software development experience in Java with web architecture and scalable design.
- Experience with agile development, continuous delivery, and DevOps and related tools.
- Proactive and communicative to be closely aligned within the Product Management and customer requirements.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to develop technical and business artifacts.
- Exposure to Bigdata related technologies / tools.
- Exposure to Elastic Search.
- Large scale application development.
- Able to manage large data structure and huge volume of data.
- Exposure of developing interactive graphs and business intelligence tools
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Exposure to business process workflow.
- Start up work culture mindset.
Emerging Technologies | Bengaluru, India
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.
Ideapoke’s like to constantly learn, grow and make a difference. Join us and be part of our story.
at Amazon India