We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 4+ years of experience, to produce scalable
software solutions. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-
end and back-end coding, building web environments on AWS
Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and system design
Develop client side and server-side architecture.
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud
Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based
Ensuring cross-platform optimization.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Troubleshoot, debug and
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
1+ years in Front-end and 3+ years in Back-end development.
Knowledge of front-end technologies and its libraries: React JS, Angular
Knowledge of back-end technologies and its libraries: Express.js, Node.js
Familiarity with databases: MongoDB
Familiarity with continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes
working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
Familiarity with tools like AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing SAAS Products.
Good problem-solving skills and attention to detailing.
About Bluelement Technologies Pvt Lmt
Location Bangalore and Noida / HybridRole: FULL STACK DEVELOPER – APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED: B. Tech/B.E. in CS or IT or any related degree in computer programming
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 4+ years EMPLOYMENT TYPE:
Full-Time ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Work independently within self-organizing Agile teams
- Development and Implementation of web applications
- Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work.
- Be responsible for implementing features, providing bug fixes, and reviewing code quality to ensure they work well at the cloud scale.
- Take pride in ownership in code and product features delivered.
Must Have Skills
Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack .Net, C# and REST APIs (.net framework 4.5+) SQL Server & DB semantics. (Couchbase will be a plus) OAuth standard /Bitbucket and Azure Strong experience in deployment of solution on cloud
Good to Have Skills
Good communication skills.(life science exp is a plus)
Good understanding of project architecture and software development Knowledge of design user friendly interface processes.
Exposure to Big Data and cloud environment
Communicating with Influence : Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to do client interactions
Analysis & Problem solving : Capitalizes on opportunities to pursue value. Brings issues out in open so that all concern can address and find solution
Working in Partnerships/ team player : Building professional relationships with members of the client team
Professional Expertise Development : Has an open and learning mindset. Adapts to new learning approaches and methods
- Vision : Bikayi helps small to medium sized businesses go online and scale their businesses. Bikayi merchants are selling various things from groceries to apparels and electronic items.
- Scale : We are very close to grossing a GMV of 1B dollars on an annual basis. Probably one of your neighbourhood shops is using Bikayi to sell online.
- Fuel : Monetizing the product from early days we have a solid business model and our revenue numbers are growing at a healthy pace. Apart from this we are funded by top investors in the world like Sequoia capital and Ycombinator.
- People : We have a culture which gives you a lot of challenges to solve and at the same time get high rewards.
- 42,59,407 Indians started their online selling journey with Bikayi this year, That is greater than the combined population of Maldives and Monaco
- We witnessed a GMV growth of 5400% and revenue growth of 1100% last year.
- Band Chainsmokers have also invested in Bikayi 🎵
- Guide the team : Help the junior engineers to unblock them and guide them on best design practices. Help in code reviewing on a regular basis.
- Responsible for code delivery : Pushing deploys on a constant basis. When working in a growth stage company, this part can be challenging as the speed of requirements is high. You will need to make sure you are able to push code on a regular basis.
- Design & Architecture : You need to have technical expertise in the company's tech stack and in general the frontend or backend infrastructures.
- Prepare thorough technical documentation which can be used as a reference by other engineers.
- Own your product : You will be responsible for the success / failure of your team and the product. You will need to work with cross functional teams, understand their requirements and make sure that everybody is on the same page.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- 3+ years of commercial work experience in the relevant domains.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Experience in the following would be preferred.
- Node Js for Backend Engineers
- React Js for Frontend Engineers
- Flexible hours
- Book reading / personal development stipend
- ESOP pool also available
- Health insurance benefits
- Fully stacked snack kitchen and gaming room
- Free front row tickets to The Chainsmokers concerts in India \m/
NOTE - SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE
- 2+ Years of development experience in the full stack development (preferred MERN technology stack).
- Strong skills and experience with programming, design, and architecture, and familiarity/experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Good Knowledge of APIs is a must.
- Should have good knowledge of databases like Linux.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Keen interest in emerging technologies with an aptitude to learn and adapt.
- A basic understanding in Java is a plus.
- Should be able to work independently once proper guidance is provided.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ensure timely completion of development activity.
- Prepare training documents and provide training to internal teams on tools.
- Consult, design, and develop well-structured, scalable in-house tools.
- Should be able to write optimized business logic for business functions.
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
- Ideate and design multiple microservices and their interaction.
- Documenting code and infrastructure architecture.
- Building APIs that are flexible and scalable.
- Occasionally you will be asked to work on the frontend side of things.
- Deploying and maintaining multiple services.
- Adding, removing, and updating parts of the application keeping in mind the bigger vision of the organization.
- 1- 4 years of work experience.
- Excellent command over relational databases like Postgres(preferred) or MySQL.
- Both frontend and backend exposure.
- Exposure to REST API architecture and development.
- Must know code designing patterns and common language-agnostic principles e.g. DRY, KISS< MVP.
- Exposure to AWS services like EC2, Cloudwatch, Lambda, S3, CI/CD, etc & production level experience in DevOps.
- Basic understanding of containers like Docker, Kubernetes, and Linux based systems.
- Exposure to Microservices and serverless architecture.
- Self-starters and curious folks who don't need to be micromanaged.
- Understand when to make trade-offs and are insistent that quality doesn't always have to compromise speed.
- Passionate about Blue Sky Climate Action and working with data at scale.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
Ship product, independently and/or as part of a small team
Collaborate with other engineers to build new features
Debugging using dev consoles, firebug, firecookie, or any of your favorite tools.
Help troubleshoot production issues and resolve critical customer facing issues Provide top-notch support to our customers
You Should Have:
Deep understanding of closures, prototypal inheritance, DOM manipulation, HTTP, web security, cross browser compatibility challenges.
Strong Experience with NodeJS and Express JS.
Hands-on with a code management system like GIT, SVN.
Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably CouchDB or CouchBase.
Good to have: Experience with ReactJS and Typescript.
- 5-7 years of relevant product design, development and testing experience
- Strong technical skills in java springboot/MVC frameworks, reactjS. API development, Cloud native solutions like lambda, azure functions is good to have.
- Database – primarily Mongo DB, Knowledge of postgres /MySQL is good to have
- DevOps - Knowledge of DevOps will be good to have
- API - Preferred experience with one of API gateway platform (Apigee, Mulesoft, Kong, WSO2)
- Good communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with globally distributed teams.
- Innovative and Self learner for mentoring and problem resolutions.
- Ability to mentor and manage product teams
- Company is developing cutting-edge technology and you will be working on a patented technology in a challenging environment with industry veterans and highly talented engineers
- Company is in an explosive growth path and now is the right time to ride-along and experience the growth from a startup to an iconic large company
● Flexible, Fun, and Creative culture
What you will be doing
● You must have a diverse background and be able to work among several programming
languages. The majority of work would be in AngularJS and Ruby.
● Designing and implementing a scalable and microservice-oriented architecture with
extensible REST APIs that can be consumed by our own platform and partner
● Scaling an operational database to handle millions of records
● If you are up for it, there will be plenty of opportunities to wear multiple hats as we are on
a rapid growth trajectory
What You Need for this Position
● At least 12 years of overall experience building large scale enterprise applications
● Must be skilled with AngularJS or latent front end technologies
● Must be skilled with Ruby on Rails
● Must be skilled with building REST APIs
Must be proficient with HTML/CSS
● Must be familiar with modern, cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS/Azure
● Should be familiar with microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
What's In It for You
● Competitive Salary
● Career growth
2.Candidates should have good learning abilities to learn new technology and domain.
3.Should have strong conviction to work hard and build long term career.
4.Excellent Time management skills and Communication skills are required.
5.Should have aptitude,logical reasoning and problem solving capabilities.
6.Any tranining,certification holding candaidates are preferred.
7.2018,19 B-Tech/M-Tech Graduates are allowed.
8.Should be available for full time.