What is Pocketbits?
India's Oldest Active Cryptocurrency Exchange. Born in 2016, PocketBits takes pride in being India's oldest operating Crypto Exchange. Our strategy focuses on providing unprecedented support and innovative products for all our global user base. We are solely a product-based company wherein we build and develop our own line of products and currently operate primarily in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space.
Visit us at: https://pocketbits.in/
What is in it for you?
Working in a hyper-growth community of young, adventurous, and enthusiastic minds who passionately own and love what they do will be an excellent spot. You'll have absolute freedom to pursue your objectives without constraints, and you'll get a front-row seat to the cryptocurrency revolution while we make history.
Domain: Fintech ( Cryptocurrency)
Experience: 1-3 years
What do we expect:
- Experience with the MERN stack (MongoDB, Docker, Express.JS, React.JS, and Node.JS)
- Experience building backend APIs using NodeJs and ExpressJs
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework, and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets, KAFKA, and related frameworks
- Experience with Blockchain-related developments is a plus.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
What will you do :
The duties and responsibilities of a selected applicant would include:
- Designing and building scalable applications from end to end.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
About Defacto Technologies Pvt Ltd
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out our youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the role Looking for a full-stack engineer to build an end-to-end affiliate management tool that will support multiple campaign creations, enrolling affiliates to the portal and distributing their payouts month. Integration with multiple payment partners will be required to support the payouts and an advanced analytics screen to display numbers and performances.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Architecture - Design the architecture and make sure it is cost-efficient and aligned to the overall architectural vision
- Implementation - Implementing major/complex parts of the product
- Ownership - Take ownership of the delivery timeline and coordinate the complete development of products
- Releases - Take ownership of the product releases, pre-plan and scale the infrastructure accordingly
- Leadership - Communicate clear goals, provide constructive feedback, manage, coach, and support the engineering team
- Quality - Maintain high standards of code quality through regular design and code reviews.
- Extensive hands-on Experience with Node.Js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
- Experience with scaling the services to at least 200k+ MAUs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years experience with 1+ years of management experience
- Prior experience with MongoDB
- Proficiency in Message Queues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
First 2 months
You will be expected to setup and integrate basic tools which will allow the internal teams to function. Examples of projects would be
-Execution of WMS, POS systems and any required integrations
-Setup basic data warehousing / reporting servers to promote data democracy internally.
Post 2 months
You will now be working on creating new tools / Apps which will give our business compounding benefits over time. These could range from B2B, B2C, B2B2C apps, internal enterprise tools. This phase will lay the true foundation of the company’s future tech capabilities.
Below is an example set of technology skills we expect the candidate to have hands-on experience with. Knowledge of Python is mandatory:
• Server-side languages like Python
• Database technologies like MongoDB and Relational Database (MYSQL,
POSTGRES, SQL Server etc.).
• Microservices framework
• Aws services-EC2, SES, S3, SNS
• Additional technologies (Scrapy, Celery)
• React native
• ES6- java script
• Hybrid app development in (Android/IOS) Preferred (React-Native)
• PWA (Progressive Web Application Development)
• Work with an agile team to design and develop front-end and back-end solutions based on business requirements provided by business users and business analysts,
• Translate designs and business requirements into high-quality code.
• Provide back-end solutions to store the data using MongoDB.
• Develop and maintain the search engine and interface within the applications.
• Participate in designing, planning, and managing data migration processes. Work with subject matter experts and project team-lead to identify, define, collate, document, and communicate the data migration requirements. Develop and conduct the necessary data migration activities, including full data-quality testing.
• Communicate clearly technical solutions/concepts with trade-offs, risks, and benefits
• Develop prototypes for easy-to-navigate user interfaces of webpages with graphics, icons, and color schemes following standards for branding and accessibility
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/related field or equivalent professional experience is required.
A minimum of one to three years of progressively responsible experience building the server-side and client-side of large consumer-facing web applications from the ground up.
Job and Skills requirements:
✓ Proven track record working in an agile remote team with task-based deliveries
✓ Experience with refactoring and debugging other developer’s code
✓ 1 to 3 years Angular8+ development experience
✓ 1 to 3 years of experience with Node.js and MongoDB
✓ Experience with cache implementation for JSON data structures are highly desirable
✓ Experience using technologies such as HTML5, CSS for mobile ready-UI development
✓ Experience with architecting/implementing search APIs, Power BI APIs, and integrating with Azure AD ✓ Exposure to build application services on Amazon cloud services
✓ Exposure to GitLab, CI/CD pipelines with automated testing using Jasmin, Selenium
✓ Knowledge of Microservices architecture, Docker container implementation
What we're looking for
- An experienced Software Engineer with a love for Web products
- demonstrated ability to contribute individually as well as in a team.
If you love spending time on Hackernews/Github and love experimenting with latest technologies, this might be the role for you.
- Own the development of product features end-to-end including scoping, architecting, coding, testing, and rolling out features
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems
- Become an expert in your product area and our tech stack Make improvements to developer productivity through process / code improvements and mentorship
- Work in a distributed team
- Demonstrable Full Stack development experience with Angular or React and Node.JS in Typescript.
- Knowledge of multiple modern computer languages and frameworks with an understanding of using the right technology for the right purpose
- Experience with remote development teams working on the same platform
- Experience with writing testable code and driven by best practices Agile development process knowledge/experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Requirement : Fullstack Developer
Exp: 3-8 years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Budget: 16-17 LPA
Degree in computer science.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as java.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Overall 4+ years of experience
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJs, ReactJs, python, Mysql, No SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API
- Worked on serverless technologies
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & fronted
- Knowledge of cloud architecture
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Compass.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
up, who is proficient in their knowledge of technology and has a good product sense and can develop creative solutions to complex problems. We are a looking for a quick thinker with out of the
box solutions with experience in full stack web development and cloud native computing applications. Ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks, manage a team of engineers will also be pivotal in this role.
Lead and manage the development and design of the Software Design Architecture.
Work in congruence with the heads of the organisation to formulate and develop the
Manage the team of engineers working with you by providing them the appropriate
Build the software team, aligning it with the goals of the company, as the company
continues to grow.
Work with other teams in the organisation to understand product needs and build scalable
and flexible products.
Be a part of client meetings to understand their needs and explain the products to them.
1-3 years of experience working with MERN Stack/ Python
Excellent knowledge of databases and MySQL/mongoDB
Proficient in the understanding of cloud infrastructure on AWS.
In depth understanding of testing and deployment methods.
Superior communication skills and comfortable in communicating with clients.
Prior experience in managing a team of software resources.
Rawster is the digital interface for real life sports.
An early-stage startup that's set on blurring the line between Sports and E-sports.
Full Stack Engineer (MERN stack)
- Minimum one year of working experience
- Must have skills : Experience in working with Full Stack Applications
- Exceptions can be made if proof of skill exists.
React Native (Typescript)
MongoDB with Mongoose
PostGreSQL with knex
Remuneration : Based on skill and expertise,
ranging from* 5 to 11 Lakhs Per Annum*
You can expect..
- to play a role in the revolutionisation of Sports.
- a passionate and fast moving work culture; We are a tight-knit team.
- to experience the Victories and Struggles of an early-stage startup.
- to learn and grow with the team.
- competitive salaries and benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of database
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independant, Responsible and diligent
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills and business thinking.
Qualifications and Skills
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with advanced CSS programming using LESS or SASS.
- Strong understanding and experience in libraries React.js and React Native
- Strong understanding and experience in Node.js and other server side technologies.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Strong proficiency with NoSQL e.g MongoDB. Knowledge of SQL DBMS is a bonus.
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 to ₹1,100,000.00 /year