- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
About the Company
Established in the year 1953, Our Client is one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform
Experience : 2-3Years
- 2 years of experience in frontend development primarily using React .JS
- Thorough understanding of NodeJs & React.js(SSR) and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Good experience and thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good experience in UI design and development
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
Open is home to a bunch of hustlers who are building a business banking platform that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the
world’s fastest-growing SME neobank, we are constantly trying to push boundaries
at offering hearty customer experiences.
We’re home to some of the smartest & brightest 450+ minds in the fintech space.
We’re a Series B funded start-up backed by leading international funds like Tiger
Global, Speedinvest, Beenext, AngelList, Recruit, Tanglin Venture Partners, 3one4
Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few.
We’re a tight-knit tribe of creators and makers who are shaking up the way business
banking rolls for over 11,00,000 businesses.
We are hiring across front-end engineering. If you have very strong experience with
Angular, (S)CSS, love creating pixel-perfect web pages, strong attention to detail -
we'd love to hear from you!
Experience: 3-8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
What you’ll be doing:
• Creating pixel-perfect pages based on UI design
• Deliver new progressive features and stabilize/enhance those that already exist.
What you’ll bring along:
• 3+ years of using Angular v2+ (Latest versions are preferred)
• Ability to convert PSD/Figma/Sketch to Frontend
• Strong HTML5, CSS3, SCSS knowledge
• Experience in Typescript, RXJS
Nice to have but not mandatory
• Basic knowledge of Node.js
• Mentorship skills
• Hands-on experience in tailwindcss or any utility class-based frameworks
• Passionate about learning - You’ll help identify new technologies and approaches to
Why work at Open?
• You’ll be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls
• Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run
• You’ll work with some of the brightest minds who’ll celebrate your quirks
• You’ll find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way
you jive, in turn drives Open
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of ECMAScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Using markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
Maintaining and improving website
Optimizing applications for maximum speed
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Frontend developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles and AMP is a plus
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Manage a team of software engineers to architect, design, build and test enterprise software applications.
- Ensure that the Kaplan software development lifecycle processes are followed, and where appropriate contribute to improvement of those processes.
- Participate in backend engineering technology architecture discussions for product development and advocate better backend development practices (CI, testing, operational efficiency, etc.)
- Work with the Executive Director, other development managers, and diverse teams including business analysts, database and UI specialists, and offshore developers in order to get work done efficiently.
- Work with appropriate technology teams including the offshore team in analysis, troubleshooting, communication, and prioritization of system-related issues.
- Grow the technical expertise of your team around quality, scalability, performance, and fault tolerance using state of the art tools.
- Support the delivery of working software through QA and into production environments, including recommending appropriate practices to ensure success in those environments and satisfactorily documenting the process and the deliverables.
- Some projects will require unusual working hours including late nights and weekends, because of the need to do things without disrupting the business
- Some projects will require "crunch" efforts of unusual extra hours because of the nature of complex software development.
- Expert experience with a rich variety of design and software engineering principles, theories, and concepts. Experience with mentorship in design, development, implementation, code reviews, and technical meetings
- Extensive experience with modern web stack technologies, including CSS, React, Angular, Next.js with ability to adapt new technologies and programming languages
- Expert experience with finding creative solutions, juggling multiple concurrent projects, releasing rapidly, and producing elegant, customer-centric applications.
- Strong command of cross-browser compatibility issues, optimization, and ADA accessibility techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
B/S or M/S in relevant Engineering fields.
We're looking for a React Developer to join our growing frontend team.
As a React Developer, you will help develop the next generation of our apps using tools such as React.js, Redux, Saga, Thunk and Webpack. You should be familiar with React and its ecosystem. Past experience with a React codebase is a requirement.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn quickly.
- Develop new components and features for our frontend app(s)
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Document and refactor our frontend codebase
- Profile and improve our frontend performance
- Write about your work and contribute back to open source
While these requirements are a guideline, feel free to apply even if you don't meet some of these.
- In-depth understanding of Redux/React Hooks/Saga/Thunk
- Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing
- Understanding of progressive web apps
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
- Experience using Git
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Knowledge in VUE JS is mandatory and selection process will depend 60% on it.
🤘 Who are we?
👌 The takeaway for you?
About the Learning curve in the Job role, the opportunities are plenty as Xongl is working on an inclusive deep tech in the field of distributed computing or storage on the cloud. Cloud will dominate to be the hotbed in India, with the double growth rate than globally in the cloud adoption, till 2030. As a frontend developer Intern, you will have the opportunity to work along with the core team for creating User Interfaces which will be used by enterprise customers. It will give you an edge to understand the client expectations in Enterprise SaaS applications. According to Nasscom, Cloud spending in India is estimated to grow at 30% p.a. to reach USD 7.1 – 7.2 Bn. in 2022.
- Fixed stipend.
- Certificate jointly signed by Xongl and NIT-Trichy
- Letter of recommendation.
- Full-time job offer with ESOP benefits.
The Intern for this position will go through mandatory 4 months of Internship period with a monthly stipend ranged between ₹6K- ₹10K / Month. First two weeks will be the probation period for this internship and the next two weeks will be onboarding training.
🤝 What are we expecting from you?
- Developing front end architecture.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Implement APIs developed by the backend Developers.
- Good to have - Andriod/iOS, Express.JS, Angular, VUE, Team Lead experience/Scrum Master, Design Experience
- Working Experience on building Dashboards, UI Prototypes, Internal Tools
- Profile - Independent, Self-Organised, Problem Solver
Our current stack is Scala/Angular and Python. The core backend is in Scala with a lot of machine learning components in Python and the MVPs have spark architecture.
Ideally some one who good at Front-end and would like to develop full-stack capabilities.