Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Teknotrait Solutions
- Set standards for the frontend at Peoplebox.
- Design the architecture, tech requirements for requirements from design and product team.
- Mentor Junior frontend engineers through code review, task breakdown
- Work with Designers and Customers to build delightful experiences.
- 3+ years experience of working in React.
- Good hold of how to build redux stores and ability to learn new ways to solve problems in React (the platform is also growing quickly).
- Intent of experimenting/trying out and roll out that framework to rest of the product.
- Ability to reuse existing libraries for faster iterations.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Implement clean and modern mobile interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React.js is a big plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM
- Preferred degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- 2-5 years of experience as a front-end developer
- Understanding and experience with ES6 concepts, asynchronous processing, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation.
- Experience with REST API construction, documentation, and architecture, including API description languages like Swagger.
- Comfortable writing Unit Test Cases (Enzyme/ Jest)
- Familiar with cloud services: AWS, Dev-ops such as Git, Jira, Confluence
- Good to have experience/knowledge of
- Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security)
- Able to connect the dots between code and business value
- Engage in high level conversations about business strategy and the role tech plays in it
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code that powers our application
- Write specs and do planning for everything we build
- Conduct application analysis, testing, and debugging
- Diligently document code to keep it clean and transparent
- Ensure cross-browser and device compatibility
- You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success.
- You have the ability to make quick and effective decisions.
- In love with a challenge. You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone.
- Open to change. You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved.
- You should be comfortable working in a Start-up for in-house product development.
- Will not be engaged with any Client, but with the internal team (in India & the US).
- Will be provided a hands-on exercise to complete and submit as a part of interview.
- Instrumental in preparing SRS, detailed design document, case diagrams, data flow diagrams, class diagrams.
- Scripting and Programming for varied solutions.
- Constructing specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback & experience on application deployment.
- Writing database script procedures, function & triggers.
- Must be well versed with software development lifecycle (SDLC) management with different project methodologies especially Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Strong Oops concepts, Entity Framework, Design Patterns bootstrap, Web/Windows Services knowledge.
- Good to have knowledge of Angular JS.
- Must have worked on database like SQL Server/ MySQL.
- Working knowledge on google maps API or GIS would be an added advantage.
- 5-7 years of IT experience. B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT or MCA would be preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate should hold 60% & above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Job Title: Urgent opening - Web/front-end React.JS/Vue.JS Developer
Job Location: Baner, Pune
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Annual CTC: 400000 - 1500000 INR
- Technical know-how from both coding & design perspective - Bootstrap grid, Material design guidelines, HTML5, CSS3, JS, etc
- In depth expertise and hands on experience with Front End Development technologies like Angular, Bootstrap and React.Js / Vue.Js etc.
- In depth expertise and hands on experience with Designing Web Applications using programming languages such as HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery and API’s.
- Strong understanding of UI requirements, cross-browser compatibility requirements, general web functions and other standards.
- Experience with basic Architectures like MVC and MVVM
- Comfort in working in short, agile, iterative development cycles
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate should take ownership of the assigned work from both UI and backend development standpoint.
- The candidate should be able to understand client requirements and come back with Design as well as Technical specs and should be able to estimate requirements at lower level.
- Should be able to visualize and create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and logic diagrams to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Should experiment on upcoming trends on coding, designing and implementing it during development.
- Should have seamless and fluent communication, learning attitude and analytical nature.
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organisation.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items
Currently We are Looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
· Collaborate with
Experience & Skills :
· Experience in coding using Angular, AngularJS, ionic framework mandatory.
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
· Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
· Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Experience, preferably with web applications and not websites
- Experience with JSON data structures