Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Andesoft Consulting
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
We are looking out for a UI/UX developer to turn our software into easy-to-use & appealing products for our learners.
You will be working on the cutting edge of learning technology & be responsible for delivering the best product & learning experience, with the goal of driving stronger usage, retention and progress of product users, ultimately turning them into product advocates!
You’ll turn data, research, and intuition into products, features, and designs that people love and want.
This could also be the gateway to a PM role.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, wireframes and sitemaps
- Design everything from complete features to GUI elements, like tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups & prototypes that illustrate product look & functionality and get user feedback
- Create original graphic designs & illustrations (e.g. images, sketches, UI elements)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems, source user feedback & iterate product
- Strategise & implement UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Build & ensure an extremely easy to use & pleasing product with intuitive interactions
- Collaborate with the developers, program managers & marketing team to drive outcomes, improve use & product advocacy
- Build strong habit loops, gamification systems, and other aspects to drive strong product adoption & a quality learning experience
UI UX Designer Requirements:
If you have the ability to intuitively & with research analyse, understand & predict user behaviour along with the ability to build flows, interfaces & designs to guide user behaviour in the desired manner then read on.
If you can additionally make designs in a way that it is one more reason for a user to use your already great product then we may just be a great place for you. If you are passionate about education or making a real impact in people’s lives using your work, then bingo!
- A Bachelor's degree and a combined minimum of 1.5 years’ of UI & UX design experience for digital products.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, HTML, CSS, Java, iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player who can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Qualification B.Sc. / B.Tech (CS / IT), MCA, BCA
Shift (Mon to Fri)
• 2 to 5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
• Should have the advance knowledge in the area of Angular/AngularJS.
• Should be able to upgrade Angular JS to latest versions. • Should have strong knowledge in the areas of Bootstrap, CSS and jQuery.
• Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Code as per W3C and ECMA Principles.
• Should be able to convert PSD to HTMLs using Bootstrap and AngularJS.
• Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Like Git • Hands on experience with markup languages
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them. • Familiarity with browser testing and debugging • In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and driven
Roles and Responsibilities
• Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages • Maintain and improve website
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Design web / mobile-based features
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
• Create quality mockups and prototypes
• Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Compensation and Benefits:
• Excellent Salary Structure
• Employee friendly corporate work culture
• Exposure to interact with US people
• Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
• Lucrative Rewards and Recognition
• Graduate in Computer Science or any other engineering degree
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Candidate need to work as a contributor in an agile team.
• Work with complete ownership & contribute on design & development of new features.
• Contribute on bug fixing & writing auto tests.
• Good verbal & written communication skills.
Why join SigNoz?
SigNoz helps developers monitor applications and troubleshoot problems in their deployed applications. SigNoz uses distributed tracing to gain visibility into your software stack.
- SigNoz is backed by YCombinator
- We have taken up a big challenge to replace $B companies via the power of opensource and community. You will get a feel of what climbing an Everest feels like.
- Work with the founding team from IITD and IIMA
- Developers from all over the world are trying out SigNoz. Be a part of building a deep tech global OSS product from India
Why is the role fantastic?
- You will be a founding engineer (one of the early team members who get a stake in our company)
- Get a chance to work on some data intensive frontend projects
- Get a chance to work on real time graphs
- You will get an opportunity to build your profile as an evangelist and communicate will fellow developers in the community.
- Your code will be open sourced, hence code quality will be crucial. You will manage the repo and review PRs
- You get to learn other aspects of development and product, from deployment to discussing features.
Must have skills
- Past experience of working in a global user-facing product
- A strong grasp of libraries and frameworks such as React.js and Typescript will be integral to your success. You may need to tweak other OSS libraries
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Aggressive in building stuff
he client side and providing responsive feedback| Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed|Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS|Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource| Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets| Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts| Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions| Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks| Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)|Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
About the role of Software Developer – Frontend (UI)
The software developer position is uniquely tailored for experienced candidates in Front-end (UI) development and have their undergraduate degree from tier 1 T-Schools in India. In this role, you will work across several challenging intelligent automation projects from any of our practices – FSI, Consumer, Enterprise, or Supply Chain Operations. Most of our projects from our Intelligent Automation practice are embedded analytics implementations. You will get the opportunity to embed complex machine learning, and /or Artificial Intelligence models into applications that will be used by end users. You will be working on active development of these embedded analytics from scratch, and will be exposed to the end-to-end application lifecycle management.
What are we looking for?
We expect that our UI developers are world-class problem solvers, experts in their area of work, and also excellent communicators. We look for skills around several areas including:
• Should be able to convert the UI Screens from Figma /Sketch into reusable React components and screens.
• Should use best use of class naming conventions for stylesheets which are descriptive.
• Preferably usage of meta CSS languages like SaSS / Less. Designing responsive layouts should be your forte.
• Should be able to differentiate between UI states and local cache storage for API interaction.
• Understand the network latency and Re-Render latency for any React based Apps.
• Communicate any dependencies with the manager on a proactive basis.
• Should be able to participate in design discussions and estimates
• Preferable from early stage startups.
• Showcase of your work through a GitHub link or Stack-overflow profile
• Applicants who have worked solely as a small part of a very large project, or exclusively as part of maintenance projects may pass.
• We expect that our applicants to possess deep understanding of UI design concepts. As part of the interview process, you will be testing on these concepts. Applicants who just know lifecycle methods in React like Component DidUpdate etc. without any deeper understanding of it may also pass.
What will you do?
You will be an integral part of BRIDGEi2i cross-functional teams which help some of the largest and most agile organizations in the world solve their most challenging business problems. Therefore, you will get to work with many experts, our AI Labs data scientists, functional experts in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Risk, Data Engineers, and App designers.
You will typically work in teams, playing an active role in all aspects of customer intimacy, and development. This includes understanding a business problem, working with our functional experts, data scientists, and User Experience engineers to formulate application designs that will enable our end users in their decision-making process. You will have opportunities to present your work back to clients, seek feedback and improve product quality. You will also help identify ways to contribute to the growth of the organization (develop points of view on software development, design trainings, contribute to talent acquisition, etc. – as needed).
How will you grow?
You will also have the opportunity to grow vertically (as an expert / architect in UI development), or horizontally to get a taste of other aspects of technology, project management, or even data science.
When you join BRIDGEi2i as a software developer, you are joining an organization that will challenge you and will invest in your development & career advancement through our SCALA (Skills, capabilities, leadership, and ascension) program. You will receive personalized training as part of
our SCALA program, as well as coaching and mentoring from colleagues, and managers. You have the freedom to discuss with your manager on your career aspirations, set goals to achieve them, and participate in one of the several trainings that are in place to enable you reach your goals. Additionally, you will also receive training on BRIDGEi2i owned assets and intellectual property. Most software engineers we hire start with specialized focus on their areas of expertise, but over time develop into well-rounded individuals who understand multiple facets of technology, as well as business.
More About BRIDGEi2i:
As one of the fastest growing companies in the data analytics space, we are solving some of the toughest challenges for enterprises around growth, customer experience, operations effectiveness and developing new business models. We do this through our unique and integrated Information – Insight – Impact approach, which has won accolades from Analysts and Customers. Our proprietary, pre developed AI Assets accelerate the path to value realization for our clients. We were the youngest firm to be recognized by Gartner and Forrester for how we deliver value to customers.
Headquartered in Bangalore, presence in US, Australia and The Netherlands, our teams bring deep expertise in Algorithms, Data Engineering, Application Development and Business Understanding that allow us to design, build and implement solutions that transform client businesses.
We are looking at individuals, with a passion for data, algorithms, technology and business - keen to shape their careers as experts in this industry.
You will be a part of an exciting, fast paced journey to build a global institution!
- Handles the complete frontend architecture for COUTLOOT which is efficient with abstracted, reusable front-end pieces and systems.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, Backend, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies.
- Develop compelling features for awesome user flow.
- Work closely with UX designer to implement compelling front end solution keeping.
- Performance and cross-browser limitations in mind.
- Work directly with UI/UX, Product and Customer Success to help create impacting customer features as the product face of COUTLOOT.
- Proficient understanding of Cross-Browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Understanding of UI Componentization and Modularization.
- You have experience with one or more of these: Angular, React & Node.js.
- Working knowledge of GIT and Agile tracking software.
- Ability to understand and identify problems across multiple code languages and provide solutions or thoughts
- You are familiar with writing testable code with coverage.
- Backend integration and API design, as well as considering security measurements of the complete stack SEO Knowledge will be Plus.
- Experience in building responsive web UI which works flawlessly on web & mobile.