Experience: 1-4 years
- Experience with Angular JS
- Experience with frontend frameworks like bootstrap, Jquery
- Object Oriented concepts
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS
- Experience with HTTP, HTTPS and WebSockets
- Building responsive design
- Knowledge in version control- Git, Subversion
- Good problem-solving skills
Note: Notice period is immediate to 15 days’ maximum candidates can apply.
Kindly read carefully
Role: Bootstrap Developer
Work Location: LUCKNOW
Experience: Minimum 1 + years into the same key skills
Bootstrap Developer job description
We are looking for an experienced and creative Bootstrap Developer to join our team! As a Bootstrap Developer
you will be responsible for translation of the UI/UX designs to actual code with which we will produce visual elements of the application based on user behaviors and interactions.
Bootstrap Developer duties and responsibilities
- Develop code for the targeted environment
- Participate in architectural discussions
- Design and implement front-end business applications
- Investigate user behavior and interface usage
- Work with software development team
- Support and maintain existing production code
Bootstrap Developer requirements and qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience as a Bootstrap Developer or similar role
- 1-2 year of experience in designing,
- 1-2 year of experience with MySql, including advanced database design, query generation, performance tuning and profiling in high volume environment
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
1.Developing new user-facing features using React.js
2.Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
3.Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
4.Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
2. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
3. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
4. Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
5. Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
7. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
8. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
9. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
10. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
11. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
12. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
Integrate and extend Python REST APIs and create visually stunning UI experiences for analysts and
Create flexible dashboards and reports (using plotly, d3, etc) and leverage open source technology to
create various components.
Create a flexible UI for data analytics and big data usecases which can be used by Large Tier banks as
well as smallscale agile startups
Write unit tests and functional tests for the component using tools like Jasmine, Karma, Cypress, etc.
Follow software development practices with continuous testing, development and integration (CD/CI)
Write and maintain technical design documents and new-feature documents
Collaborate closely with developers, engineers, testers, and product managers
Participate in peer-based code reviews and design reviews
Follow agile methodology and encourage collaboration with tools such as GIT, Confluence and Slack
We are seeking a talented Sr. React.js or Sr. Vue js Frontend Developer with relevant technical experience for developing high-quality applications.
- 4+ years of experience with React.js or Vue js
- Working knowledge of state management tools such as Flux or Redux or Vuex and middlewares.
- Extensive familiarity with RESTful APIs and authentication
- Experience in designing and developing reusable components and complex design systems.
- 6+ years of experience in HTML/CSS and JS
Good to have:
- 8 - 12 years of work experience in front end development.
- TypeScript knowledge is an added advantage.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid experience building high-quality user experience (UI/UX) for high-volume applications
- Experience in writing unit and integration test suites.
- Git knowledge-Experience with Git, GitHub and source code management and branching strategies
- Experience with code versioning, unit testing tools such as Jest or Karma or Mocha, CI / CD pipelines and Docker
- Experience with cloud infrastructure tools in Google Cloud Platform such as Cloud Functions, Cloud Build.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc Understanding of the Software development lifecycle.
- Experience in Web Accessibility (WCAG)
1. Work with the founders to ship new features that solve our customers' needs
2. Work on building, maintaining, and testing the front-end of the web application
3. Work on taking architectural and design decisions
4. Work on reviewing and approving pull requests
5. Proactively identify and fix any software bugs/improvements
6. Take the initiative to improve the system's software architecture, UI, UX, scalability, and performance
7. Participate in the customer meetings for solution design and technical discussions
8. Help in customer support activities by resolving any technical queries/issues reported by the customer
1. 1+ years of experience in Vue.js
3. Prior experience with building and maintaining design systems
4. Familiarity with tools like Figma and experience turning Figma designs into top-class UI
5. Knowledge of REST APIs
6. Bonus points for startup experience & experience in UI/UX design
he client side and providing responsive feedback| Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed|Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS|Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource| Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets| Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts| Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions| Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks| Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)|Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Richpanel is the new, modern way businesses provide customer support. We’re on a mission to make customer support fun & personal. We are a team of young, passionate techies, marketers & growth hackers that enjoy building products that people love. Majority of our clients are based out of the US
Company Inception : 2018
Company Website : https://richpanel.com/" target="_blank">https://richpanel.com/
Perks of joining our Company :
- Rockstar Coworkers
- Friendly & Energetic Environment
- 21 paid leaves
- Reward Employees with Experiences
- Free Food & Coffee
- Team Outings from time to time
- Work From Home Option Available
- Treat all employees as equals
Tech Stacks used by us :
Frontend : VueJs
Backend : NodeJs
Key skills: ReactJs, HTML5, CSS3, REST Protocols, NodeJs, JEST, GraphQL.
- Participation in Company's product and implementation as a Frontend developer.
- Build the front-end for our mobile and web products
- Convert wireframes into working UI interfaces
- Write REST calls to interact with our back-end API
- Participation in research activities.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Keen design eye to translate wire frames into pixel perfect web pages
- Excellent JSON/DOM manipulation skills
- Must also be up-to-date with cross-browser and cross-platform issues, have a good eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in building Scalable Apps
- Experience with third- party libraries, social media integration and APIs.
- Work on building product from scratch and improving application performance.
- Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities
- Understands Web Products and understand Performance of the application.
- Linux and Unix Skills
- Hands on experience in collecting and analyzing/improving Application analytics
- Good understanding in User Patterns, CTRs and closely work with UX and Product team in a dynamic environment
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Industry Background : Product based startup
Location : Hiranandani - Powai, Mumbai. (Remote working option available for candidates residing out of Mumbai)
Working Days & Timings : Monday to Saturday (Alternate Saturdays off), 12pm - 9pm.
Kindly apply if interested.