On the frontend, we use React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and
test our application with Jest.
As a member of the engineering team, you will be developing our client and consumer facing
frontend with a strong focus on response time, stability and cross platform compatibility. You will owe
all aspects of our frontend architecture.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build awesome web experiences.
- Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment
- Experience in js build tools like Bower, Npm, Grunt and Webpack
- Some experience in React js
- HTML, CSS3 and Responsive web design are compulsory
What you will get:
- Product ownership - take autonomy over core products & product features
- Be a part of early tech team
- Stock options
- Candidate must be from Any Engineering Graduate
- Candidate must have >8 Overall CGPA throughout the Academics
- Candidate must have Excellent Communication skills
- Candidate must be Hard working
- Candidate should be ready to work in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (as of now we are doing WFH)
- Candidate must have Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Candidate must have an agile mind-set and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Candidate must be Good in analyzing and solving problems
- Micro service Architecture, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Ruby on Rails, ReactJs,
Nodejs, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Flutter, Apache Kafka
- Our continuous releases are integrated with Jenkins, Bitbucket & Kubernetes. On the frontend, we use
React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and test our application with RSpec.
- On the backend, we're a Rails shop (ROR) riding on AWS/GCP and Postgres RDS
Working Days: 5 (Saturday and all Sunday’s off).
About GoComet (www.gocomet.com)
GoComet - our Logistics Resource Management (LRM) SaaS platform leverages the combined power of data science and machine intelligence. It facilitates sharp reverse auctions bringing out the best possible end to end rates for shipments, saves time, optimises operations, and increases deal transparency and eﬃciencies for enterprises’ freight procurement processes.
Owing to our growing impact and potential, the Singapore Government (SGInnovate) is now backing us as an investor. Also, our global customers (including Fortune 500 Conglomerates) like Schaeﬄer, Glenmark, Sun Pharma, Polyplex, Indorama Ventures - trust, and recommend us.
Besides, we were also recently mentioned in the Gartner Visibility Guide.