- Have experience in iOS/Android apps with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- 3+ years in mobile software development minimum.
- Two year’s developing Flutter applications for mobile
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with automated testing and building;
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools;
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
- Java/Swift experience;
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API;
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.
- Android Development
- Java / Kotlin
- UI / UX
- Prototyping and Wireframing
- Graphics and whiteboard application
- Video-streaming and camera handling on Android
Why should you join us?
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination.
1 in 4 people on earth are active language learners. We are operating in an exciting market and expect rapid growth in 2022. Join hands with us and expect extraordinary career growth.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
1. Develop the application and features for both iOS and Android using the flutter framework
2. Participate in product and design ideation, and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
3. Lead and set the initial guidelines for tech culture in the company, as we grow
4. Document extensively on Github
5. Ensure architecture and code quality that can scale as the team grows
6. Work on code review, diagnose performance issues, fix bugs
7. Integrate APIs as and when required
8. Setting up events for users, performance, and other analytics
9. Automate things wherever needed
What we are looking for:
1. Deep knowledge and experience in Flutter and Dart (2+ years), along with 5+ years of app development experience
2. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
3. Extensive experience of Firebase: Cloud Firestore, Firestore database, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, etc
4. Familiarity with REST APIs
5. Experience in publishing Flutter apps on the Play Store and App Store
6. Knowledge of State Management Patterns like BLoC
7. You can articulate complicated technical concepts clearly and learn adjacent technologies or coding languages if needed
Compensation: ₹8L – ₹12L per year
Office Location: 43, Lokmanya House, Kothrud, Pune
Urgent Require Experience iOS Developer (Only Experienced can apply)
Jploft Solutions Pvt.Ltd. — Jaipur, Rajasthan
Candidates who can join us immediately will be preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform.
- Good Knowledge of Objective C, Swift.
- Should have the Ability to work alone as well as in team environment.
- Capable to develop into the new leading technologies.
- Working experience in iOS development, Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Exp. required: 1 - 6 years
Salary: No bar for deserving Candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
- Driving key technology decisions with the team
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to plan for the successful rollout of projects
- Working closely with the team to develop and test the product features to ensure its in line with the organizational and end user requirements
- Maintaining code and writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Managing project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
What you need to have:
- 6-9 years of relevant experience in Android development
- Ability to design applications around Android recommended user interfaces and design principles
- Expertise in MVC or MMVM architecture
- Knowledge of OOPs concept
- Prior experience in android jet-pack
- Knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on experience in UI designing
4+ years developing apps for iOS and WatchOS
He/she will lead of a iOS developer team
We will provide him a full functional app and he need to develop the new features
He/she must be able to understand other person code and be able to solve problems and be resolutive
Focus Expertise with customization of video player Livestreaming apps
Connecting Bluetooth devices and developing apps for iWatch
Optional - JIRA - GITLAB
Web Page : http://www.synergym.es" target="_blank">www.synergym.es
We are at : Paseo Marítimo Pablo Ruiz Picasso, 15-19, Spain.
Aimed at building a massive parallel economy, This For That, is looking for highly driven engineers to build out a world class product. The product is in its early stages so there’s a lot to learn and build from scratch. You will get to work alongside seasoned business and marketing professionals and become part of the core engineering team.
Role and responsibilities:
1) Taking complete ownership of our Android app: Development and maintenance
2) Translating design and wireframes into clean, high quality code
3) Ensuring best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the Android App
4) Constant bug fixing and improvement of the App
5) Mentoring and leading other engineering team members
1) Experience in product development, architecture and design for a minimum of 2-6 years
2) Well versed with Android Studio, Android SDKs and ability to work with different screen sizes
3) Expertise in Java, Kotlin or both
4) RESTful APIs and databases (MongoDB) to integrate backend services effectively
5) Experience with storage, threading and performance tuning
6) Implementing unit tests, bug fixes and managing and planning release cycles
7) Well versed with Agile methodology
8) Complete self-starter, curious to learn newer technologies, with strong ownership and mentoring skills
9) Great to have but not mandatory: Knowledge of Node.js
1) Monthly salary paid at the beginning of the month
2) A highly motivating and open work environment
3) Great food from time to time (We are a team of big foodies!)
Who we are
ixigo is an AI-based travel app that helps millions of users plan and book their trips every day. Launched in 2007, ixigo is proud to have built numerous industry-first AI-innovations over the last decade. With pre-emptive help from ixigo at every touch-point of their journey, 150 million Indians are now making smarter travel decisions every year. ixigo uses Artificial Intelligence for deal discovery, personalized recommendations, dynamic marketing, airfare predictions, train delay information, PNR confirmation status, infrastructure cost optimization, business intelligence and providing fully-automated customer service over chat and voice. This makes ixigo a lean, tech-intensive and capital-efficient travel business, serving millions of travelers with a team size of under 200. Founded in 2007 by Aloke Bajpai & Rajnish Kumar, ixigo’s investors include Sequoia Capital India, Fosun RZ Capital, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax.
The iOS Team
Our iOS team is always keen to stay ahead of the curve by always adopting the latest tech in the valley. We were first to market with adopting iPhone X layout, implementing ARKit in 2017, and Siri Shortcuts in 2018. We have been featured across app store over a dozen times in the past 2 years in Today, Apps, and Travel section.
At ixigo, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. So, if you love everything about Apple and our beloved Swift, we would love you to join our iOS arsenal to build the best travel apps in the world and get our hands on whatever comes up in the next WWDC and iOS.
Role & Responsibility
As an iOS Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with Tech, Design, and Quality team to build and launch the product.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS Applications Lead and oversee mobile application development efforts
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
Skills & Qualifications
- In-depth understanding of Swift
- Up to date experience with UIKit, CoreLocation, Core Data(or Realm) and other iOS frameworks
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- A track record in leading projects, mentoring peers and collaborating with technical and business partners
- Good understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts
- Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers
- Loves fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Deeply concerned about excellence and perfection in products and services
- Experience with Test Driven Development is a plus
Compensation: Commensurate to skills & experience; comparable to the best in the industry.
Culture: ixigems enjoy a fun and rewarding work atmosphere. We do not believe in hierarchies, and we encourage communication and constructive collaboration. We believe in the personal growth of individuals, creative approaches to solve real-world problems, and questioning the status quo!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and technically lead Android apps in terms of scale, performance, security, and design
- Actively participate in feature design
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Take ownership of the features right from estimating timelines to Production release
- Carry out code reviews and mentor junior engineers
- Instill best practices from following MVP/MVVM patterns to using required Java design patterns within the application
- Understand the latest Android features and practices and lead the efforts towards its adoption within the team and across all mobile pods
- Follow SOPs of Agile methodologies & Sprint deliverables and drive the same within the team
Requisites / Prerequisites:
- Android Work Experience of between 3 to 5 years.
- BE/B.Tech from Tier 1 or Tier 2 institutions
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and design patterns
- Experience in developing B2C / B2B mobile applications
- Experience in memory management and in designing high-performance applications
- Strong Java, Design Patterns and OOPS knowledge and hands-on experience
- Experience in shipping applications through the Google play store
- Experienced in Android Material Design
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience in working with JUnits and other Unit Testing framework is a plus
- Experience in OpenGL and animations is a plus