Hiring an Android developer from our IT company Logical Softtech,Indore, M.P.
1) Android developer who has done projects on Android studio or React native or Flutter can apply for the job roles.
2)He should have knowledge in JSON parsing and sdk, plugin, 3rd party integration.
3) Job Location : work from office Indore location only
About LOGICAL Soft Tech
We are a multi-award-winning company offering Design and Technology solutions on Mobile, Web, and Cloud platforms. We solve complex problems by bringing together a perfect blend of Design and Engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To design and build advanced applications for the Android platform using Kotlin.
• To design solutions independently
• To collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand new features / to debug existing features.
• Should be able to demonstrate the features developed by him/her to the client.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
• Should have the ability to take knowledge transfer of any existing projects and contribute for bug fixes and
• Should proactively participate in the project assigned.
• Talk to the project members and get his/her queries answered to make quality contributions to the project.
• Should collaborate with the reporting manager to support any relevant work.
• 4+ years of working experience in Android platform
• Strong technical background, good knowledge of Android Studio
• Strong command over Java and Kotlin.
• Need to have understanding of database (Preferably Room DB)
• Good understanding of integrating REST API’s.
• Excellent working knowledge of MVVM, GIT, JIRA.
• Should be able to help junior developers
• Should have strong knowledge of various concepts in Android down to the root cause of their existence.
• Should have historical knowledge of various features added or removed from Android like AsyncTask, LiveData,
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
• Android experience will be an added advantage.
• BLE communication
We are looking for a React Native developer who is extremely passionate about developing next generation android applications.
- Building user-friendly Android apps on React Native
- Designing stateless components in React Native. State management with any of redux, mobX, or
- Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested
- Converting designs to mobile
- Integrating with REST APIs; while collaborating with backend
- Take complete ownership of the apps and change various elements/technologies as per business
- Ensure optimum speed, performance, quality, and responsiveness of
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field from a premier
- 2+ Years of rich experience as a React
- Exceptional knowledge of Android design principles and interface
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance
- Excellent understanding of stylesheets & responsive
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assist team members in solving complex
- Should be passionate about the UI/UX of a product
|Designation: Mobile Application developer - flutter|
|Job Department: Software Development|
|Reporting to: Mobile App Lead|
|Years of Experience: 1-3 years|
|Qualification: Any graduate with 60% marks in 10th, 12th, and graduation|
|Employment Status: Permanent|
|Job Location: Kolkata|
|Compensation: 9-13 LPA|
|Work Remotely: No|
|· Work directly with developers and product manager to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products.|
|· Deliver across the entire app life cycle – build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.|
|· Responsible for code and data architecture, and timely delivery of releases.|
|· Experience in building Android and iOS apps using Flutter and Dart|
|· Excellent working experience in front-end/mobile frameworks and well versed with iOS and Android clean code and security standards.|
|· Familiarity with RESTful APIs for mobile applications to back-end services communication.|
|· Responsible for creating scalable system architecture & infrastructure.|
|· Experience in developing secure apps, handling payments.|
|· Hands-on coding of individual product modules and integrations.|
|· Experience in seamless deployment of apps to Play Store and App Store and knowledge of respective developer guidelines.|
|· Own the codebase, identify code optimization opportunities, maintain error free code and code documentation.|
|· Conduct detailed code reviews, create test cases and conduct alpha, beta testing, conduct QA testing with help from QA engineers.|
|· Ability to redesign architecture around new feature requests or bugs.|
|· A keen interest in new technologies and best practices.|
|· Experience with performance testing & tuning, scaling and optimization of high-load applications.|
|· Project planning, timelines and milestones for execution and deliverables.|
|Good knowledge of the SQLite database and the Google Play Services using GCM for Push Notifications|
|Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance.|
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Engineer to join our team. You will play a critical role in leading our mobile initiatives starting from designing, developing, and implementing software programs for smartphones and other mobile devices.
You will be responsible for:
1. Creating specifications and detailed plans, write code, oversee testing and debugging, and play an active role in the rollout and launch of our iOS SDK
2. Use data-driven insights to guide the development of programs and apps that fill a user need
3. Work in close collaboration with other engineers, designers, R&D, analysts, and other team members.
4. Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
5. Mentor junior developers, lead the implementation of features, work cross-functionally to unblock your team
1. 2+ years of experience developing iOS Apps or SDKs
2. Proficiency with swift, swift UI and UI Kit is required, and experience with automated testing tools on a mobile platform is helpful.
3. History of delivering products/systems through their full life cycle, from idea conception, technical planning, implementation, launch, measurement, and maintenance/iteration.
Good to Have
Experience in SDK development for Android platform using Kotlin/Java
Experience in SDK development for iOS platform using Swift
Experience in Managing/Mentoring 2+ mobile developers.
* At-least 2 years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
* Thorough understanding of Flutter and its core principles.
* Proficient in Dart6 Programming.
* Experience with REST APIs and JSON.
* Experience in implementing Enterprise applications.
* Understanding of common Security loopholes with mobile apps.
* A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
* Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
* Good communication skills.
Location: Mumbai (Only Mumbai Candidates)
Experience: 1-2 years experience
Position: Flutter Developer
Skills: Flutter, Platform level iOS/Android.
Immediate joiners preferred within 15 days.
- Should be hands on with Android/Flutter app development and related AWS development
- Should be a self starter and ready to learn the latest technologies
- Should be willing to work in a startup environment
- Should have good communication and logical skills
- Shoud be a team Player
- Should have knowledge of various frameworks
- Hands on experience in native iOS development for at least 3 years.
- Hands on experience in React, React Native, Redux, ES7, Axios, ECMAScript (OOJS) and JSX, Native bridging & HTML5.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Excellent HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Hands-on Redux/Flux Architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid apps is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Winlancers Technologies hiring Xamarin Developer for Indore location
Required Skills : Xamarine c# , Xamrineforms ,MVVM ,Prism
Expereince : 1 yr to 4 yrs
Salary : No bar for deserving candidate
Job location : Indore
We are welcoming candidates who's interested to relocate .
What we're looking for:
You will help define the next generation experience for Citrix Workspace app on desktop platforms and modernize tech stack. If you believe in a bottom-up culture, are passionate about delivering high quality software at scale, striving for technical agility in a fast paced, high performance environment, then we are looking for you!
The Engineering Manager is responsible to lead a critical iOS development team in Bangalore focused on building exciting new solutions for our iOS users .This team will be driving key strategic initiatives while collaborating closely with our iOS development teams globally.
- Build and manage a team of highly skilled software engineers using agile practices.
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance of software which is used by millions of people daily.
- Has flexibility to spend significant time as an individual contributor as well, writing code and designing applications and APIs.
- Design and develop advanced applications for mobile platforms (Mobile Apps and/or cloud services)
- Help own and deliver on the Team goals owned out of Bangalore by challenging the existing thinking and bringing on new technologies and solutions by applying your experience to guide the future of Citrix.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across different business functions and located in different Geos.
- Lead the team through the development process and seek opportunity for continuous improvement and best practices on multiple projects of high complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and 9+ years of software development experience, with 1+ years in a Technical manager role
- Extremely deep understanding of mobile development frameworks and deep experience in cross platform application development such as React, React Native, Meteor
- Experience with iOS frameworks - UIKit, Core Foundation, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Autolayout, AVFoundation, SceneKit, GCD etc.
- In depth Understanding of Apple’s recommended design principles, interface guidelines and and best practices for coding
- Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON and Web Services
- Strong foundational knowledge on computer science principles
- Sound Agile planning and Design skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, to drive collaboration and innovation.
- Experience and interest in guiding and leading team members of other teams
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) on both Android and iOS
- Build a framework as the application grows so our Apps and SDKs are unanimous.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Work with latest Security protocols and data transfer optimisations
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer with 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in at least one programming language from Java, Swift & Objective C and must be willing to learn the other two.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a fast paced team environment
- Strong understanding of in-device security
If you have experience Building apps for fast-growing startups
- If you have hands-on experience on iOS and Android both
- If you have experience working with Flutter.
Note:Our Android application is being written in Java
and iOS app in Objective C and Swift.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!