-Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
-Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
-Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
-Strong knowledge and experience in either iOS or Android native application development
-Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio,
-Familiarity with appstore/ playstore deployments
-Experience in working with REST APIs and offline storage
-Familiarity with integrating third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Matellio India Private Limited
As an end-to-end web and mobile app development company, we help businesses create robust, IoT, AI/ ML, and Location-based solutions. Get in touch to book a free consultation!
• 2-4 years of experience in Native iOS development.
• Strong in data structure and algorithms.
• Strong knowledge of iOS UI design guidelines, design patterns, and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of iOS Framework, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with
different screen sizes.
• Proficient in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and iOS Apps architecture and
• Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, deep-linking, Notifications, Autolayout,
• Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, Continuous integration (CI-CD), and TDD
• Knowledge of iOS debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools
as well as experience with automated and manual testing platforms
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a time-bound environment
• Good to have passion for investing
Ensure product delivery is fast, low-cost and sustainable.
Take responsibility from development to customer support.
Research and implement things wherever needed, improve efficiency using
automation, and methods like test driven development.
Setting up events for user, performance and error analytics.
Participate in product and design ideation, collaborate with the team to
implement high-quality features.
Skills & Qualifications
2 years of experience in software development preferably B2C experience.
Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 & ES5 ).
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Experience in working with the MERN stack or similar frameworks
• Ability to easily use Android Studio, including the Android SDK.
• Prior experience as an Android Developer will be advantageous.
• Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
• Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision
• Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
• Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability • Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development • Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
ZORANG is Hiring for Android Developer
Experience Range: 3+ Yrs.
Job Location: Gurgaon
How your skills and passion will come to life at Zorang:
● Design and build applications for the Android platform (Kotlin)
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, and ship new features
● Understand product specifications and come up with optimal scalable solutions
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
● Strive to follow best coding practices throughout designing, development, and testing.
● 3+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with min 2+ years of experience with Android (Kotlin)
● Experience working with Product Managers and UX Designers, with a strong product sense
● Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
● Capability to bring in software engineering life cycle best practices
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
● Executed on RCAs / tough eng problems at work
● Won awards / Recognised by upper management for going above and beyond
● Open source/pet projects contributions
Role: IT Infrastructure Services - Other
IndustryType: IT Services & Consulting
EmploymentType: Full Time, Permanent
Key Skills: Android Application Development, java, mobile development, Kotlin, third-party integration
We're building a game tech platform for discovering and creating engaging gaming experiences.
We need a driven, enthusiastic and passionate Android developer who is still fascinated and excited about the potential of great apps and mobile-based games. Devs who are or have been gamers will be a better fit for this role. You'll build something that sits at the intersection of TikTok, Steam and Roblox.
We promise a great learning and working experience with a team of entrepreneurs, devs, gamers, animators, award-winning UI/UX designers and advisors who have been CXOs of billion-dollar companies. You'll be in the company of many highly accomplished yet humble individuals who want to build something amazing together.
We are building our platform with a mobile-first approach for the mobile-first world, so we naturally focus a lot on UI topics like intelligent user nudges, app micro-interactions and in-app animations far more than normal app dev roles. You'd have a fun-filled and fantastic growth curve with us.
We have built an interesting and engaging gaming-based culture and you'd be required to play games and build gaming experiences as a part of your job here.
Our startup hires with a talent-first approach and we value skill and drive levels far more than just brand-name colleges on your resume. We have hired many people from these top colleges, but we hired them purely based on their skills and cultural fit. We find it worth mentioning that many people from these top colleges couldn't make it through our interview process too.
We want this to be your first or second job and we'll work tirelessly to make this your last one.
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. DYT - Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions- an app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation, and a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
Role : Android Developer
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks, and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Work on native Android as well as Angular tech stack while keeping performance goals in mind
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence, and communication skills
- Build, develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Must have Working Experience in a product-based organization for at least 18 months.
- At least 2+ years experience and hands-on with mobile technologies
- At least one product build and publish
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
- Ability to resolve problems with support and must understand the mobile ecosystem and its limitations.
- Understand Android Architecture components, strong fundamentals in Android technologies, and aware of new Android changes
- Experience with kotlin is a must
- Knowledge of mvvm architecture/ android architecture components
- Knowledge of Rxjava and coroutines for multithreading
- Knowledge of retrofit/okhttp for making HTTP calls
- Knowledge of dependency injection using dagger2
- Knowledge of android framework components like services, fragments, intent services
- Knowledge of sql required
- Experience in offline data management
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
As part of your day to day job, you’ll
1. Own end-to-end features of the app: networking, persistence, business logic, and
2. Use Kotlin (primary) and Java
3. Do reactive programming using RxJava2
4. Follow Model-View-Intent architecture to build UI of the app
5. Use Android Architecture Components
6. Write tests
7. Invent awesome Android stuff to make your job easier
1. Motivation to design and build reliable, elegant apps
2. 3 - 5.5 years of android application development experience
3. Proficiency in Java and experience in Kotlin
4. Familiarity with RxJava2, Dagger2, OkHttp, Retrofit, Android Architecture
5. Familiarity with material design
Experience in React Native, Redux, CodePlus
Need to have design/UI component knowledge on both Android/iOS platform.
Capable of deploying the mobile app on both Android / iOS platform.
Excellent knowledge in the integration of the NPM module within the environment.
Good knowledge of data structure and algorithms
Need to have experience in working with RestFul API service.
Must have experience on version control SVN /GIT