Safety Connect is a leading company in the domain of enterprise field force safety.
We are looking for a Flutter developer to join our team. The developer will be responsible for Flutter development for a Product. The primary focus will be on understanding the product flow and making App UI with API integration. App development will be done for both Android and iOS platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
Must have work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Strong debugging, aptitude, and problem-solving skills.
Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
Knowledge of Firebase or Firestore is a plus.
Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with push notifications
Familiarity with IOS and Android integrations with Flutter.
Experience using GitHub or similar environment
Complete understanding of SDLC
Knowledge and understanding of Design-Patterns and Data Structures.
Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
1-2 years of experience as a flutter developer in SaaS/B2B.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in computer science or information technology.
About IoTRL Connect Pvt Ltd
About the role
As a Mobile App Developer, you would be running and designing application features across various cross platforms and devices and are passionate about code writing, solving technical errors and taking up full ownership of app development. You are passionate about maintaining quality assurance in all deliverables to support our goodwill. You have a foresight to create a test strategy and test plan. You have an eye for detail, and you don’t assume anything. Working together with highly skilled technical experts you will be a driving force in building world-class solutions for our clients across the globe.
Permanent, typically working from UK 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. May vary as per client requirement
Pune, India / Remote
3+ years experience in Mobile application development
What will you work on
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models or design prototypes
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Document accurately the implemented designs and the produced code.
What skills you will bring to the team
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of developing and deploying apps to Android and iOS platforms using frameworks like Flutter and React Native, as well as native code
- Proficiency in React Native, Flutter and native development
- Proficiency with writing automated tests
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs /GraphQL and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
What strengths you will bring to the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- A learning enthusiast who would quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks.
- A proactive Self-Starter with excellent time management skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills across technical, product, and business questions.
We continually empower our employees to take charge of their career & personal well-being.
Besides the life-work balance, self-development, and participative decision-making, you also tap into the following array of perks:
- Flexible working.
- 18 days of annual leave.
- Provident fund.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage of INR 5 Lakhs will be provided for the duration of employment, for the employee, spouse, and children. Insurance can be optionally taken for the employee’s parents.
To view other positions available, please visit
• Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group.
• Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project
• Should maintain quality and security of the assigned development tasks applying the best design and
development guidelines as defined in the project.
• Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the
assigned projects within allotted timelines
• Interact with team for the day to day development tasks and hurdles.
• Attend all the project Meetings, discussion, other sprint meetings etc.
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
Must Have –
• Expertise in Objective-C programming language.
• Experience in Swift programming.
• Expertise in Cocoa Touch frameworks.
• Expertise in developing iOS applications.
• Good knowledge on Design patterns.
• Good knowledge in debugging and optimization tools like Instruments.
• Good knowledge in In-App purchase, Push Notifications.
• Good knowledge in generating .ipa files using different provisioning profiles.
• Knowledge in writing unit test cases.
• Should have good communication Skills.
• Experience in working in projects run as per Agile Methodology.
• Experience in interacting with people with different nationalities.
Good to have –
• Good knowledge in Bluetooth programming.
• Knowledge in Cross platform technologies like PhoneGap.
• Knowledge in native Android development.
• knowledge on External Accessory framework, Multi-peer Connectivity framework.
• Good to have knowledge in Audio domain and related frameworks.
Desired Tools Experiences
• Xcode IDE, Instruments.
• Experience in using client apps for version controlling system like svnX, bitbucket, Tower etc.
• Experience in code review tools/applications like gerrit, codecollaborator.
• Experience in version controlling system (SVN, git).
• Experience in Bug Tracking System (JIRA, QC etc...)
Required Technical Skill Set -
Objective-C, Swift programming languages.
Native iOS apps development, Cocoa Touch
Bachelor’s in Engineering in CS, EE or equivalent
● Min 4+ years of experience in Mobile application development
● Min 2+year Experience in React Native app development
Follow best practices using Android Guidelines
● Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
● Technically strong in React-Redux/Mobx development and deep understanding of core mobile
concepts such as lifecycle, UI, networking, caching, device features, etc
● Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
● Experience integrating third-party frameworks. Worked with logging and capturing user navigation
and app usage to Analytics and Crashlytics for understanding the most used features by users.
● Knowledge of mobile security and cryptography is an advantage.
● Good working knowledge of tools such as Git, JIRA, Jenkins, or any tools that are similar to
● Experience with agile methodology is preferred
● Good communication skills
● Good knowledge of app telemetry integration & app performance management
● Have published at least 2 React Native apps on Play Store & Appstore
● Implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces
● Component Design and coding new features. includes unit tests, debugs, and solves defects
● Component Design/Coding/Unit Testing/Debugging
● Responsible for designing app architecture and integration design to various external systems
(APIs, 3rd Party SDK)
● Follow best practices using React Native Guidelines
● Understand reacting design patterns like HOC, Render Props, and their applications.
● Good understanding of atomic design principles
● Experience with CSS-in-js / styled-components
● Good understanding of Android & iOS working principles, Release process
● Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision
● Work on high-performance consumer-facing apps
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as jade, EJS, and pug).
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, SCSS, and CSS3.
● Ability to make recommendations on UI design and UX best practices.
• based web and mobile applications using React ecosystem
• Work as a part of a small team that includes other react native
• developers, designers, QA experts, and managers
• Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
• Work with native modules as and when required
• Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and IOS
• Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance
• Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
• Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
• Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user Interface
• Work with third-party dependencies and APIs
• Work with Redux architecture to improve performance of the websites/mobile apps
• Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux, etc.
• Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
• A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
• Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
• Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
• Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
• Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Enzyme, ESLint, and so on
• Experience working on large, complex web and mobile apps
• Ability to create and maintain smooth continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline of React Native applications
• Understanding of React Native best principles and design aesthetics
• A positive mindset and continuous-learning attitude
• Stay updated with new updates, technologies, and news of React Native
• Ability to solve issues and contribute to libraries as and when needed
• Experience working in an agile development environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate strategy
• Familiarity with modern front-end tools and building pipelines
• A collaborative approach to build apps and solve complex problems
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Client-focused approach with a goal of creating user-centric designs
• Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
• Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows good coding practices
We are hiring a Flutter developer to engineer applications that will run across Android, iOS, and the web. We are looking for someone passionate about performance, reliability, and design with the experience and credentials to back up that passion. Someone who can take ownership of applications, solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
You’ll be a key member of the team tasked with contributing to a number of high-value projects within Marj Technologies.
Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github.
Over one year of experience with developing Flutter applications for mobile and web.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle.
Experience with automated testing and building.
Experience with Git and Github.
Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for
existing code and refactoring previously written code.
Well-versed with Flutter Null Safety and Bloc architecture.
Good communication & Problem-solving skills.
We are looking for a Senior React Native developer with 5 - 6 years of experience, in building performant mobile applications on Android & iOS platforms. You will be responsible to Architect, build React Native applications.
We are a fast growing product based startup operating out of Chennai.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across Android and iOS.
- Technical design of complex mobile applications
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 5-6 years of demonstrable experience in designing and developing mobile apps using react-native.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote job
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
We are looking for an android developer to enhance design, fix bugs, improve performance and develop new features of a functional Android application
Responsibilities & Skills
An ideal candidate:
Should have 7+ years of professional experience in autonomously designing, developing, testing, debugging and maintaining mobile applications on the Android platform
Should have hands-on experience with and strong knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio, Kotlin, and different versions of android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Should have familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Should have experience with offline storage/mode, threading, and performance tuning and Memory Management
Should have knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Should have strong understanding of Android, OEM's and OS flavors
Should have experience working with Sqlite database and proficient in writing SQL queries
Should be well conversant with Android UI design principles, interface guidelines, material design, patterns, and best practices
Should have familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Should be able to review the existing code, find out & fix bugs and optimize the code.
Should fix bugs and improve Android application performance
Should develop new features of the Android application
Should assume end-to-end ownership of the Android application and assigned tasks
Should work independently without the need of guidance and supervision
Should have ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Should have a knack for benchmarking and optimization
DISPRZ is looking for a Software Engineer who will deliver individually on features /
enhancements under our products, as laid out as per the company’s product delivery
roadmap and own responsibility for their technical integrity, scalability and trouble-free
deployment to the customer.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
● Build and ship reliable software practicing robust software design and in-depth code
● Build efficient, clean and reusable features / libraries / components
● Collaborate with our design and product teams on defining and delivering new
features to ensure a great experience for our users.
● Analyse and optimize existing UI and Server-side code for security, efficiency and
● Be a voice in ensuring the team stays true to the technical vision.
● Write clean, scalable code in mobile-based programming languages and/or .NET
● Write SQL Stored Procedures
● Test and deploy applications and systems
● Collaborate with technical lead to produce software design and architecture
● Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user
interfaces, while ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
● Unit-test the code across platforms and browsers, to ensure functional consistency of
The Ideal Candidate
Education / Skill Set
● Engineering / MCA degree from a top school with an excellent academic record
● Object oriented programming knowledge is a must.
● Knowledge of any one JS framework like React Native, Angular, or the like, is a plus
● Formal knowledge in below areas will be an added advantage
● ASP.NET MVC
● Entity Framework Core/LINQ.
● Bootstrap framework
● SQL Databases
● Minimum 5 years’ experience in front-end development of software products using
● Experience doing Full-stack development is a great plus
Abilities and Traits
● Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
● Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
● Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
● Work well as a team player and help the team members to resolve issues
● Be committed to quality and be structured in approach
● Excellent and demonstrable concept formulation, logical and analytical skills
● Create intuitive interfaces with great functionality in a timely manner.
● Be passionate about writing neat and clean code.
● Document the work and communicate any issues as and when they arise.
● Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.