3+ experience as an app developer.
Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
Knowledge of C-based libraries.
Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
Experience with continuous integration
About Redbrics ITeS India Pvt Ltd.
1. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance
2. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
3. Must have built at least one Android, iOS, an app with Flutter or Hybrid Framework.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
7. Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
8. Experience using GitHub or a similar environment.
- S/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Why should you join us?
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination.
1 in 4 people on earth are active language learners. We are operating in an exciting market and expect rapid growth in 2022. Join hands with us and expect extraordinary career growth.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
1. Develop the application and features for both iOS and Android using the flutter framework
2. Participate in product and design ideation, and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
3. Lead and set the initial guidelines for tech culture in the company, as we grow
4. Document extensively on Github
5. Ensure architecture and code quality that can scale as the team grows
6. Work on code review, diagnose performance issues, fix bugs
7. Integrate APIs as and when required
8. Setting up events for users, performance, and other analytics
9. Automate things wherever needed
What we are looking for:
1. Deep knowledge and experience in Flutter and Dart (2+ years), along with 5+ years of app development experience
2. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
3. Extensive experience of Firebase: Cloud Firestore, Firestore database, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, etc
4. Familiarity with REST APIs
5. Experience in publishing Flutter apps on the Play Store and App Store
6. Knowledge of State Management Patterns like BLoC
7. You can articulate complicated technical concepts clearly and learn adjacent technologies or coding languages if needed
Compensation: ₹8L – ₹12L per year
Office Location: 43, Lokmanya House, Kothrud, Pune
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and stigmatization.
- MIN 2 year of experience as a iOS app developer.
- Working experience in iOS development(Swift/Objective c)
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Able to manage the team as well
TL expereince preferable
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at http://www.heymath.com" target="_blank">www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
We are looking to hire someone who has hands-on experience in iOS / Swift programming.
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure) and code modularity, extensibility, quality
- Adopt security- first approach in the product development and ensure automated and manual security checks in place across the delivery pipeline
- Lead by example and mentor other developers in the team both technically and professionally
- Support other Senior Product Engineers and contribute to their growth professionally
- Work with tech leads and the team to ensure shared technology vision and develop state of the art design and architecture for any product development
- Work with other functions such as testing, analysis, infra management, support to ensure faster delivery of products
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with broader team in order to share understanding of product functionality, features, and technology vision
- Look out for technology trends across the industry and apply relevant developments to the products
- Work with the decentralised application business owners to ensure their vision is realised through efficient technology and delivery timelines
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Develop personally and professional outside of the confinement of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
- Must have extensive hands on experiencing designing and building mobile applications on Android
- Must have excellent programming, debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design principles
- Must have ability to learn/iterate quickly in a rapidly changing technical stack with nascent codebase and developer tools
- Must possess a passion for delivery-focused development, and overcoming challenges through teamwork and self-motivation
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate technical vision and direction of the product and make significant impacts to technology and design choices
- Architectural design while leading and inspiring software development teams
- Leading development of large, custom-built object-oriented applications
- Continuous integration tools and test automation
- Managing systems in production and understands release process, monitoring, and debugging
- Working and developing in agile environment working with XP/Scrum development practices
- Expertise in end to end Android development and release management
- Knowledge of software practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, Encapsulation etc
- Hands on experience managing databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis
- Exposure to event driven systems and event streaming engines like Kafka
- Good knowledge of DevOps tooling like docker, kubernetes, ansible/chef, AWS.
- Solid OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
Winlancers Technologies in search of Reactnative developer for Indore location .
- Building user-friendly IOS and Android apps on React Native Platfrom.
- proficient in Coding debugging.
- Collaborate with cross - functional terms to define and design new features .
- Work on bug fixing and improving applications performance.
- Hands on experience in optimizing code for application performance.
- Ability to deliver projects on time by satisfying clients needs .
- Wiriting modular , resuable, maintainable , well documented and fully tested code.
Experience : minimum 6 months
Salary : No bar for deserving candidate
2 & 4 Saturdays would be fixed off .
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficiency in Android / Swift with Cocoa Touch
- Knowledge of Google Play store Guide lines with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Familiar with Android Studio with iOS SDK (UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
- Knowledge of (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST) with Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect
- Android and iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Must have sound knowledge in react native.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with source control systems (Subversion,Git)
- Preference for Mobile App development using React native.
About the Company :
- Tickled Media is the largest online content and community platform for women in Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we run theAsianparent.com, HerStyleAsia, AsianMoneyGuide and NONILO.com.
- Our flagship brand, theAsianparent.com, is Southeast Asia's #1 digital parenting destination and reaches over 11 million mums in the region. As a group, we reach over 12 million Asian women monthly, with content available in 13 different languages.
Link: https://tickledmedia.com/ / https://sg.theasianparent.com/
iOS Developer Job Summary
Total Exp : 4+ years
- Minimum 1 year of development experience in Swift
- 4 years of experience as iOS developer
- Ability to work independently on implementing iOS features
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
- Experience in Xcode IDE, Interface Builder, and debugging tools
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Experience in web service and API integration (REST, JSON and similar)
- Experience with network communications on mobile platforms, making synchronous and asynchronous web service calls
- Familiarity with version control(GIT)
- Understanding on builds and release management, including distribution on iTunes
- Experienced in use and integrations of third party libraries using Cocoapods
- Skilled on understanding UI and UX as per the iOS human interface guidelines
- Work closely with other mobile app