- 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH PAID FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGNS IS A MUST.
- Manage Facebook ADS for the company as well as clients.
- Get the best ROI and ROAS.
- Run ADS Campaigns
- Execute Google Analytics & Google Tag Managers
- Have Good command of Social Media Management
- Have Good SEO Knowledge - Onpage and Off-page
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Proven Results on Facebook ADS
- Professional in Facebook ADS
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule till COVID ends.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
This role is responsible for increasing organic traffic and engagement on the website and other digital properties of the company. As a SEO and ASO growth hacker, you will be responsible to strategize and come up with marketing solutions for not only driving traffic but also building a stronger presence across verticals and maximizing the traffic to a site by
improving the search rank within search engines. You will also be responsible for driving app search and install based growth for the company App.
● Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new
● Ensure content becomes an effective means to acquire, engage and retain users, and generate significant
word-of-mouth and share ability.
● Develop a differentiated content strategy with strong emphasis on user-generated content.
● Ensures marketing content is delivered through a combination of sources - in-house team, influencers, brands
● Optimize website including all subdomains and subdirectories for organic listings including image, social,
local/maps and video optimization.
● Strong strategic thinking and a mind bent towards recognizing problems and coming up with innovative
● Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other
paid search initiatives
● Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of
importance in accordance to internal business goals
● Strong knowledge of coding, search engine algorithms, and website architecture from a SEO perspective with the ability to provide top-notch recommendations
● Review current on-page optimization and refresh as necessary based on the performance of targeted keywords.
● In-depth experience with website analytics tools like Google analytics (Setting goals, pulling reports, Analyzing
performance metrics etc)
● Execute the ASO strategy in multiple geographies working with external agencies and internal teams - keywords,
description, screenshots etc
● Optimize conversion rate on the store listing page with a well-defined experimentation plan
● Monitor and tracking rankings and conversion rate using the latest tools
● Always be on the lookout for areas of improvements and insights
Bachelor Degree, preferably in Marketing/English/Science with 4-5 years of related experience;
You must have a few years of experience in SEO & ASO for a product/digital agency, focused on e-commerce growth. A
bonus if you've worked in the ed-tech or Insurance space.
You will: be responsible for Marketing, Communication and Strategy & Execution of our Digital and Institutional Marketing
for the entire product portfolio. We are looking for someone young & daring enough to commit to the cause for the next
couple of years. We're working on some really exciting stuff and we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
● Expertise in SEO analysis tools such as SEMRush, Moz, SimilarWeb, keyword planner, Google Webmaster, etc.
● Strong knowledge of Google and Facebook ranking factors and search engine algorithms
● Great hold on both On-page and Off-page SEO implementations.
● Should have a knack for problem-solving.
● Must have experience in creating SEO tasks with their respective quantitative or qualitative impact.
· Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
· Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
· Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
· Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
· Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
· Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
· Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
· Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company current content.
· Produce well-researched content, primarily research reports coming from data coming from our platforms
· Own the brand value stories Promilo for 2023
· Improve brand message in the website pages, cascade brand message in leadership internal and external communication (mails, social media, interviews, speeches etc)
· Work with Digital marketing team to run campaigns using the brand thought leadership reports
· Responsible for repackaging the content for promotion in various formats (social posts, webinar topics presentation, leadership speeches etc).
· Ensure consistency in the form of tone and style
• Bachelors or Masters degree from top college in India or abroad
• 2+ years of Experience including experience in leading and managing SEO (on page,
off page and content) and other aspects of digital marketing
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools,
Similarweb) and keyword research tools (Keyword Planner, SEMRush)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking – need to think about the big picture
while effectively managing details
• Experience in Affiliate marketing will be a plus
• Proven track record in driving organic traffic growth for an internet or ecommerce company
• Work on all SEO aspects including on page (user experience, content, meta tags,
URL structure) and off page (link quality, relevance, anchor text) factors
• Keyword research and competitor keyword analysis to optimize existing content and
uncover new opportunities
• Meet and over-achieve targets on keyword rankings (SERPs) and organic traffic by
working with a goal focused approach
• Identify web trends and insights, and optimize UX and performance based on the
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests while brainstorming
new and creative growth strategies
• Continuously collaborate with Product team (tech, design & content) to create landing
pages and optimize user experience
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners for PR & print media
Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, SEO, SEM, PPC, Online Marketing, On Page, Off Page, Internet Marketing, Social Media, Keyword Optimization, Team Lead, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tool, WMT, Link Building, Product Company, Information Architecture, Consumer Internet, SEO Expert
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development. Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
Work closely with the Head of Content in designing and executing the Content Strategy.
Developing high-quality content assets like blogs, articles, web content, metadata, product
descriptions, video scripts (brand product), PR copies, creative copies, social media content,
and AD copies that could help establish thought leadership and drive business-relevant
conversations with the target audience.
Researching markets and industries to gain good insight and create content that drives people
to take action.
Identifying niche to actively engage with to help in brand and community building.
Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience, address their
pain points, generate content ideas, and create kick-ass content funnels to knock marketing
Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
Exploring content optimization opportunities to continuously improve the performance of
Driving traffic and engagement that translates to brand and business goals.
Keep pace with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
to drive traffic, leads, revenue, subscribers, and awareness via content strategy.
Who are we looking for?
A boundary pusher with creative excellence when it comes to writing.
Have an eagle eye for content proofreading and editing.
Highly Imaginative and creative with impeccable written and communication skills.
Can bring new ideas and freshness to the content that catches the attention of the TG and
inspire them to take action.
Eagerness to learn and explore various facets of content strategy with an enthusiasm to share
learning with others.
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related fields is
You should have
Proven 4+ years of work experience as an SEO Content Writer or Content Strategist.
Demonstrated background in writing and editing a variety of content like blogs, articles,
social copies, case studies, lead nurturing emails, newsletters, brochures, sales collaterals etc
Understanding of SEO content writing and content Management Systems, like WordPress.
Prior experience in handling content marketing channels in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the
domestic and international markets (preferably for Small & Mid-size businesses).
An introductory understanding of AHREF, Google Analytics, Keyword Research and trend
If you love using your words to craft stories, paint people’s imaginations and make compelling arguments, here is why you should join Pichkaari.
Who are we?
We are a multi-disciplinary communication design studio. We are a closely knit team of hard-working and passionate makers, specializing in delivering designs that are unique, stunning and that strike an immediate chord with the required audience.
With crystal clear communication being the backbone of all our projects, we deliver the most effective solutions by:
- Obsessing over the teeny-weeny specifics and intricacies of communication design
- Bringing fearless originality to the table
- Trusting our instincts
- And striving to incorporate the highest level of quality and intuitiveness in everything we do
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that is compelling and impactful.
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts
- Write clear, compelling and creative copy
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Ensure that all deliverables are proofed before publishing
- Ideate for and contribute towards a strategy for marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of marketing or copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least understood and least transparent industries.
Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for everyone through our business, education and community. We are obsessively passionate about it.
We are looking for an experienced content writer to join our dynamic content team and enrich our website/social media with new blog posts, guides, marketing, and ad copy.
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers.
Content writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles.
If you’re familiar with producing online content for the Indian automotive industry and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website content, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral,
ad copies, videos, and blogs
Research industry-related topics
Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Write appealing ad copy to promote our brand and our services
Build and manage an editorial calender; coordinate with teammates to ensure standards
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use best SEO practices to write SEO friendly content
Promote content on social media
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content
Proven work experience as a content writer, content marketer, copywriter or similar role
Experience creating strong, engaging content
Portfolio of published articles
Highly proficient at research through authoritative and up-to-date sources
Able to think critically about writing ‘Voice’ to relate to a target audience
Motivated and deadline driven
Responsive to management through email, text and phone, in regard to project assignment and deadlines
An understanding of best SEO exercises
Excellent writing and editing skills in english
Ability to meet deadlines
A bachelors degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice
- Meeting with clients to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
- Working with clients to edit and modify the copy to meet their content expectations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Proficiency with common office software
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- 2-3 years of experience in creative copywriting.
Salary: 5-6 LPA
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requirements and skills
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Managing digital/content marketing activities for our global clients.
- Content writing and updates.
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills with the ability to write quickly, concisely, and accurately.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to learn new things and styles.
- Ability to write compelling content on various topics.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the content marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach
- Social Media Marketing
- Saturday & Sunday fixed week offs
- Competitive salary and timely increments
- Potential Career Growth to Lead role for high performers
- Team & Individual Learning and Development is part of our culture
- Vibrant community and regular team outs
- Great team members & energy filled work environment
- Plush Office Campus
Skill(s) required: MS Office, G-Suite and English Proficiency (Written and Verbal)