Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an experienced (3-6yrs) Senior NodeJS Developer to join one of our engineering teams.
What would you do?
- You will report to the architect. And we expect you to become one soon. So you should have a knack for creating modularized architecture built on strong SOLID principles
- Lead a team of 2-3 developers including mentoring, task management, and code reviews
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—NodeJS moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Who Should Apply?
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming. We take SOLID principles very very seriously
- Experience using automated testing suites
- Experience with CICD services and other DevOps processes
- Experience with logging frameworks like Sentry or Loggly or ELK stack
- Good hold of DB skills - a combination of SQL and no-SQL experience is good.
- Hands-on experience with AWS or Azure.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 50+ super-geeks based out of Hyderabad.
We run the complete engineering (Dev + DevOps) for several products like Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. We are also part of the global engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, and GrowthZone.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Backend Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 2 years relevant experience
Compensation: Based on Industry Standards
Interview Mode : Face to Face
Should have Excellent Experience of Node.js.
Should have experience in MongoDB, My SQL, GraphQL and any graph Database
Experience working with REST APIs, and Sockets.
Ability to Identify and fix production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment.
Good Knowledge of AWS - Beanstalk, Cloud Watch.
Good to have Agile/JIRA/ Continuous Deployment experience.
Good Knowledge of JSON, API, and JWT
Ability and willingness to manage multiple projects/tasks.
Basic Understanding of HTML5, CSS.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms
- Implementing cost-control strategies
- Developing and maintain the CI/ CD pipeline for the assigned projects
- Conducting code reviews, and make technical contributions to product architecture
- Getting involved in solving bugs and delivering small features
- Fostering technical decision making on the team, but taking final decisions when necessary
- Understanding engineering metrics and seeking to improve them
- Understanding the requirements from the Product team, plan and execute.
What you need to have:
- Expert in designing Software and System architecture.
- Must have knowledge of Python (PHP knowledge is a plus) and related tools.
- Must understand MySQL queries and optimization.
- Must be able to build high performance teams.
- Must have worked with similar technologies: redis, docker, AWS, elasticsearch.
- Must know about microservice architectures and CI/ CD pipelines.
- Must be great at planning, researching and communicating.
- Must have a good understanding of application metrics.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our Technology team. You will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications. You’ll be working closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Skills and Expertise
- Strong experience with backend technologies (PHP / Laravel framework)
- Deep understanding of REST API design and WebSockets
- Confident handling of Git, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Docker and/or Kubernetes, Maven, Jenkins or comparable tools
- You have knowledge in the development of a micro service architecture with modern technologies
- Apply software best practices such as CI/CD, TDD and clean code principles
- Eager to learn new technologies and concepts and aspiration to constantly improve yourself
- Experience in working with APIs, both third-party and custom written
- Good understanding of applications building and debugging with reusability and modularity in mind
- A structured, creative, and solution-oriented way of working
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the product
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratizing medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medical bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, can recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team passionate about building innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews, etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have hands-on knowledge of JAVA and OOPs concepts
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes, etc.
- Knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables, etc.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release, and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
Notice Period :
Immediate Joining .
Job Description :
Our goal is to hire an individual Mid/Senior web developer, who is capable of working independently and accepting guidance from senior leads. Responsibilities are centered around helping the maintenance and ongoing development of our existing platform.
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent individual with a passion for information technology, who can hit the ground running within our existing systems.
Specific responsibilities include:
Develop and improve website functionalities to facilitate online experience through custom programming and installing third-party API solutions.
Work closely with internal teams to ensure the development of sites and applications meet business needs and standards.
Maintain the current websites for smooth functionalities.
2 years+ experience with MySQL and PHP
Familiarity with responsive design.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
Be able to learn new programming/scripting languages.
Version control (Git etc.)
You need to be self-motivated, reliable, organized, details and results-oriented. We value work ethic and integrity.
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas