As an Environment Concept Artist, your primary role is to develop the buildings and ingame environment that help the Art Director realize his vision. You will proactively contribute towards the improvement of environment aesthetics in the project and work closely with other artistic disciplines within the studio to ensure best practices are met.
You will need to be creatively flexible, adapting to the style as necessary and align the art direction of the project. You will also be required to create, and quality assure ingame assets adhere to game design briefs. You will track your status and update your progress/risks/issues daily, or at the point of identification.
Time Zone/Location preference: Remote
Language preference: Good English speaker (B1-B2)
• You will use your artistic judgment to produce a high-quality environment
and build designs for games with excellent rendering skills.
• In some cases, you will follow existing detailed concept art, in other cases, you will create an environment and buildings from scratch that match the general art direction.
• You will work closely with artistic leadership to create an exciting
environment for the game.
• Able to create an environment/building project's style guide to match the
art director’s direction
Skills & Requirements
• At least three years of professional games or animation industry
experience working as an environment concept artist or
• A portfolio demonstrating various environments and building design work
in the games industry
• Specialize in Disney or feature animation style Understanding design,
architectural, appeal, and have a solid color sense
• Able to create buildings and environment in ISO view for the project
• Experience with and appreciation for casual game aesthetics
• Expert knowledge of industry-standard software such as Photoshop,
Painter, Procreate, and Maya
• Requiring basic knowledge of Unity and 3D is a plus
• Ability to work efficiently as part of a team and to communicate well
• An exceptional eye for detail and quality, with a deep understanding of the game development cycle
• A passion for playing and making games
About JetSynthesys Pvt. Ltd.
Your typical day at Anar
- Create and shoot performance-driven videos that are optimised for social Platforms including Facebook (Meta)/Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Snapchat. You must have a strong understanding of platform ad specs, requirements, and best practices.
- Brainstorm and execute videos that elevate the brand, such as client success stories, app explainer videos, videos for key events and more
- Showcase your creative side by designing a range of digital assets. Think: animated gifs, ad creative for display and social, interactive guides and tools, infographics, and other interactive components
- Edit and assemble final visual/audio material, ensuring brand consistency across all productions
- Produce a variety of videos (short-form and long-form) for various platforms, such as advertisements, websites, social media, email newsletters, events, etc.
- Ensures consistency with the company's core vision and branding.
- Edit all videos and all other post-production tasks which includes reviewing footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, colour correction
- 1 year of experience in Video Designing
- Must have created short ad films
- Videography skills
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Must have created at least a couple of explainer videos
- Well versed with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere and other video editing applications
- A computer and a working internet connection
- English Proficiency (Written)
Interview Process - Telephonic Interview or a Google meet
- You will work closely with and learn from the founding members
- Work timings - You are the master of your time. However, with great freedom comes great responsibility. If you have committed something to the team, we expect that you will give it your best to make sure that commitment is done and is done on time
- Leave policy - Take a leave whenever for whatever reason you want. No questions asked
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Work remotely
● Exceptional problem solving skills
● Significant coding experience in C#
● Strong knowledge Unity Game Engine
● Good understanding of unity art pipeline specially 2D.
● Good experience in developing multi platform user interfaces.
● Strong Debugging and Optimization skills.
● Experience in integrating REST API
● Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
● Strong understanding of Data Structures and algorithms.
● Good written and oral communication skills. Secondary Skills
● Good knowledge of 2D/3D maths, Linear Algebra , Matrices etc.
● Experience in using JIRA and Confluence etc
● Experience in using SVN, GIT etc.
Experienced in mobile development for iOS and Android
Experienced with mobile build systems (xcodebuild, gradle, etc.).
- Good understanding of Web/App designing/mockups/wireframing
- Hands on experience of Photoshop, XD, Figma/Webflow or similar designing tools
- Good understanding of designing best practices for website optimization, ui/ux, responsive layout and PWA
- Hands on experience of creating html pages out of design using HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/jQuery
- Good understanding of designing website as per best practices (ie. benchmarking by GooglePageSpeed/GTMetrix etc.)