Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be:
· You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations.
· Take Initiative for the required changes in the software development process to manage overall quality.
· Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
· Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
Required Skills Sets:
· Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
· Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
· Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
· Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO.
· ODOO Technical functional knowledge.
· Experience in developing the latest versions of ODOO and Excellent debugging skills in Odoo.
· Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO versions to latest versions.
· Core knowledge about the current features available in ODOO – Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Inventory, Projects, Timesheet, HR etc.
· Knowledge in handling ODOO front end (XML and Java Script)
· Good knowledge of PostgreSQL with the ability to write SQL queries.
· View customization – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
· Q-Web reports creation.
· Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
· Knowledge of Version Control Systems like git.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Position: Odoo Developer / Odoo Intern
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / BCA / MCA(IT / CE/ relevant field)
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Salary: No bar for the right candidate (Depends on the interview)
Experience: For Odoo developer (1 to 3 Years) (relevant field)
For Odoo Intern (0 to 1 Year)
Required skills & Qualification:
- BE / B. Tech /Msc.IT(IT / CE/ relevant field)
- Framework: Odoo 11/12/13/14/15/16 (Enterprise/Community).
- Proficiency in Python and Odoo framework components - model, fields, modifiers, actions,
- views, menu, security, and controllers.
- Functional and Technical knowledge for odoo modules: Accounting, Sales, Purchases, MRP, Point of Sale, Inventory, Manufacturing, Ecommerce, Website, HR, and Fleet Management.
- Database migration (preferable) / Module migration.
- Python Programming for odoo customization.
- Require knowledge of Odoo Web and Website development.
- Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirements.
- End to End implementation of the Odoo ERP system as per the business needs.
- Knowledge of SDLC or Project Lifecycle.
Benefits and perks:
- 5 Days working.
- Lucrative Leave Policy.
- Leave Enhancement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Recurring Referral Bonus.
- Friendly Atmosphere.
- Exposure to work with Odoo experts & international clients.
- Fun work culture with recreational & cultural activities.
- Public holidays
- Days celebrations
Botspot Infoware Pvt. Ltd.
302, Royal Square, Science City Rd, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380060
Visit us- https://botspotinfoware.com
About the Job:
As an Odoo developer, you will work together with your technical colleagues, a project manager and functional analysts. You will be building, integrating and maintaining Odoo implementations for our customers.
What we Offer:
● Interesting digital Odoo projects for the biggest Odoo partner in Europe!
● A long term collaboration in a stable and fast growing company with open culture
● A lot of fun and great colleagues!
● Analyze business requirements
● Develop and customize Odoo modules
● Integrate Odoo with 3rd Party systems
● Share ideas on how to continuously improve the system and way of working
The desired candidate should have below skills:
● Working knowledge of Python with the Odoo-framework (minimum 3 years experience)
● Should be familiar with the latest versions of Odoo.
● Have experience with Object Oriented programming.
● Have knowledge of PostgreSQL.
● Should have experience with Python unit testing.
● Have experience with setup of interfaces between different systems using API’s.
● Should be familiar with Agile and Scrum methodology.
● Have experience with collaboration tools like Git, Buildout, Jira, Confluence, etc
● Have experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
● Experience with other frameworks of Python is a plus.
● You are available to join us in our Bangalore office from Day 1.
● You have strong communication skills.
● You have strong analytical skills.
● You are customer friendly and service minded.
● You are social, flexible, assertive and have a dynamic mindset.
● You are a teamplayer, but can also work independently.
- Minimum of 2- 5 years of experience in Odoo Implementation & Development
- Specialized in ODOO.
- Programming Language: Python, BackboneJS, HTML5, BootstrapCSS
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Experience in Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.,
- Good Knowledge in any SQL database administration
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Experience in developing modular plugins for any open source enterprise business web applications.
- Knowledge in integrating third party applications using any API / web service is also preferred.
- Strong background in Object Oriented Programming
- Hands-on experience in PostgreSQL.
- Should have Technical and Functional knowledge in ODOO
- Knowledge in HTML 5, CSS and JS is must.
- Experience in Odoo Commerce & Website platform added as plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience in Python programming and Odoo/Open ERP project.
- Experience in developing new Odoo modules and applications using Python
- Sound knowledge of coding, unit testing, server deployment and troubleshooting.
- Follow the agile methodology to deliver the quality module.
- Follow the code standards on both python and odoo.
- Understand the business process and be able to provide the solution / recommendation
- Programming Language: Python.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries Experience in Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Good Knowledge in any SQL database administration Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Experience in developing modular plugins for any open source enterprise business web applications
- Knowledge in integrating third-party applications using any web service is also preferred.
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Programming Strong experience in PostgreSQL. Knowledge in HTML 5, CSS and XML/RML is must.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Knowledge in Python programming and Odoo ERP
- Knowledge in developing applications using Python.
- Knowledge about Web Technologies, Web Services Sound knowledge of coding, server deployment and troubleshooting.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed
• 5 to 8 years of experience working in Python in ERP domain, specifically at-least 4-6 years of experience working in Odoo and APIs
• Proficiency in MySql
• Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
• Integration experience with REST API, Payment gateway, shipping company and VAT,
database concepts, Experience of web services
• Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with
Enterprise level applicants
• Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting
and fixing production bugs
• Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
• Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured
environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.