- 5+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, knowledge of AngularJS practices and hand on implementation of complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Proficient with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex and Vue Router.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT/Bitbucket.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Take end-to-end responsibility of the frontend for our products’ development.
- Work with Engineering Team to design beautiful and optimized products and thoughtful interactions that make the experience of our customers as easy as possible.
- Working with other team members to achieve organization-wide engineering goals and contribute to building a great engineering culture.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Your experience of building a dashboard-based product from scratch or being in the initial frontend team of a SaaS, Analytics, Platform, or related project.
- Your knack to go one step further to understand the requirements and delight the user (Brand managers, CMOs, Marketing Folks of top Brands, in our case).
- Your experience of building and working with APIs. Experience in working with APIs of Social Media Providers like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Preferred Candidates:
- You are an expert in JS and Building Frontend.
- Understanding and Experience of React, jQuery, Vanilla JS, etc.
- Passionate about test driven, clean code, automatically tested and continuous deployment
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to present and convey ideas
- Strong attention to detail; action-oriented attitude, and willingness to roll up sleeves
- Curious to explore emerging technologies and learn new things
- Are well-versed in product/project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, and Google Docs
- Knowledge of how top social networks including Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc operate
We’d love it if you:
- Understand the Indian and global Advertising sector, especially Social Media and Influencer Marketing
- Are passionate about building brilliant products to drive customer and company success
- Have some enterprise-facing product experience under your belt
- Know how to use data in powerful ways to better understand your customer base
- Have an eye for intuitive and minimalist design
- Thrive on proving that speed and quality can go hand in hand
- Are a team player who believes that that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Perks and benefits of being part of the One Impression Crew:
- A hugely eventful market to chase with deep understanding of how social networks operate
- Access to brand launch events
- A learning environment that encourages experimenting in different areas and skills
- Company support in pursuing educational programs
- Company-sponsored tech talks and social event
- Bold and modern work guidelines
- An open and highly productive work environment
React Developer - Weapons Master
Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover
Do your fingers dance to the tunes of frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, or Ava?
Are you a marksman who has never missed your shot while building pixel perfect UI with HTML5 and CSS & Sass?
You’ll fit right in if you have -
- At least a year’s experience with React and Redux. You Know how to integrate Babel and use Webpack You should have worked with unit testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, or Ava
- Experience building pixel perfect UI with HTML5 and CSS, Sass is a plus
- Used developer tool plugins for the browsers and have knowledge of Flow ( Plus points here) along with an understanding of functional programming concepts
What’s in it for you?
- - The ability to impact the next billion in the fintech industry.
- - Complete freedom to execute stupid ideas brilliantly
- - Furry friends to work with. We’re talking about our office cat, Shera of course!
- For more details dial - nine/one/zero/one/four/double three/eight/one/two.
It's digital consultancy that partners with the world’s leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers & digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists – spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
-Should have 2+ years of hands on development experience with a degree in computer science, related to information technology, ideally with the focus on banking and wealth management.
-Should have spent most of the career in development
- Hands-on experience in Backbase
- Hands-on experience in Java
- Proficiency in understanding the application architecture
- Able to customize based on the demand and working to coding standards to ensure a robust and mature, development of the functionality within the platform.
-Independently design Responsive design
-Backbase CXP (customer experience portal), CXP Web Library (built-in JS)
-RESTful web services
-HTML5, JS frameworks like JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS
-CSS (cascading style-sheets)
-Experience working with Servlets, Filters, Listeners and data sources
-Security, User Access ControlGood to have
- Any Source code repository like SVN, Git, etc
- Resolving cross browser compatibility issues
- Resolving page load / performance issues
- Experience working with templates (JSP, Google Closure Tools for RIA, Mustache), Backbase widgets, Caches
Location :- Ahmedabad
Variyas Global Solutions Inc
BlueRose Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Sellcraft Global Solutions
Satisfic is focused on the areas of the IT channel marketing. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end-users. Headquartered in Singapore and with teams across key countries in APAC, Satisfic leverages its regional service delivery capabilities to help IT channel succeed and grow.
Please visit our site at www.satisfic.com for further details.
What you will be doing:
- SATISFIC is a product-based company; hence will be required to work on product development and support.
- Need work on the following technologies – Angular, Core Web API and PostgreSQL.
- SATISFIC’s product is hosted in AWS. This will provide you with an opportunity to work on the latest cloud technologies
- Coding computer programs.
- Support day to day software development activities as assigned by Software Engineering Leader/Manager.
- Timely completion of daily assigned projects as per requirements
- Complete adherence to all metrics and parameters associated with each project through completion of project.
- Effective Time management.
- Mentor and assist Trainee/ Junior Software Engineers to complete assigned tasks.
- Completing assigned projects on time within set quality parameters.
- Check coding standards and deliverables against each project/product specifications for their own and their junior engineers before delivery.
- Develop module specification documents for internal purpose.
- Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving Design Outputs/Program Deliverables.
- Lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
- Develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency and reliability of the deliverables and system.
About your experience:
- 3-4 years of proven experience in Angular 2 or higher, typescript and web mark up.
- Proficiency with building responsive web application with HTML 5, CSS and related frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize)
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge & experience to user REST APIs using JSON data and best practices related to their implementation.
- Knowledge & Experience in Node JS
- Firm grasp of UI/UX principles, ability to convert UX designs into deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Project and time management skills
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related area from a good institute is preferred
Reports to: Lead – Software Engineering
We are looking to hire an Angular Developer to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting fixes or creating a new modules based on the requirtments provided.
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular8 or above with best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Note- 1) Only immediate joiners need to apply who can join in max 15 days.
2) WFH avaialble
- 4 to 6 years of experience in UI Development
- Proficient understanding of Flux Architecture (Redux)
- Proficient understanding of React-Bootstrap
- Proficient understanding of Angular JS
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in working on integration with Magento 2 as backend.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / SVN)
- Proficient understanding of module bundler (webpack)
- Good understanding of nodejs
- Proficient understanding of deployment process of client side application
Experience : 4 to 7 Years
- You have strong experience with semantic HTML5, CSS3, and a CSS preprocessor of your choice SASS or LESS, understanding of writing modular CSS (Must)
- You have strong experience with React.js(must) or any other frameworks like Ember, Backbone
- You have working experience with large scale front-end architectures
- You have good knowledge in using restful web services
- You have a strong focus on performance
- You have knowledge of CSS animations
- You have experience with automation tools like Web-pack, Grunt or Gulp
- You have knowledge of unit testing tools like Jasmine, Karma etc.
Job Role :
- As a Frontend Developer you will be responsible for extending and optimizing product user interfaces. You will work in a team of developers and designers to build cutting edge, graphical appealing user interfaces that provide a great user experience
- Have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots
- Find and share frontend best-practices with team members and other developers
- You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle.
- Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms, participate in Agile sprints
- Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
- You will be working on one of the fastest growing e-Commerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant and offline to Online, mobile commerce, analytics, automation, DevOps and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
- Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Quinbay is an upstart digital platforms and products company with a core focus on disrupting traditional markets and business models with the strength of our innovation driven digital value. We harness the power of our open innovation culture, our unique talent selection approach, the skills and expertise of our people across various industries, domains and technologies and a unique blend of analytics driven strategies for creating future digital platforms.
OPPORTUNITIES : Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open source development frameworks and methodologies - on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Mcommerce and a whole lot others.
Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS3 and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A team player, fast learner with good verbal and written communication skills