- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Hire, Develop and Retain a strong team of engineers
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and development processes within the team
- Thinking backwards from a customer POV and relentlessly pursuing customer's cause in tech and product decisions
Apply If You have:
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science (IITs, IIITs and NITs preferred)
- Experience with AWS, Microservices, Caching, Performance Optimization, Nginx, Solr, Redis, Redshift
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in dynamic and disruptive environment
- 2+ years of leading and managing a team consisting of backend, frontend and QA.
- Hands on writing and reviewing code
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Strong communication skills
- High motivation to work in a fast paced, dynamic, collaborative team environment
We are the fastest growing company in the online real estate space. Born out of the need to simplify the search for a home, free of fake listings and endless site visits, we created a unique property search platform that filled the gaps left by others in the market. Led by passionate problem-solvers, and backed by top investors from around the world, we are poised to become the most trusted place to find a home in India.
- As a PHP Developer, your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well
What you will be doing:
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Collaborate the entire web application development life cycle right from the concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Involve in complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Write clean code and maintain proper coding standards
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Debug existing Code and Refactoring as requested and involved in root cause analysis
- Doing unit-level testing for the tasks that have been developed by you
- Active Participation in all agile ceremonies
- Playing the role of a team player
What you bring:
- 2-5 years of experience working in PHP
- Magento would be an added advantage, must have knowledge of any MVC frameworks like Codeigniter, CakePHP, Laravel etc..
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages and profiling and query optimization
- Strong CS fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, internet security
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to take ownership to identify and resolve issues, toward successful conclusions
- Creative and efficient problem solver
Added bonus if you have:
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Working with NoSQL Database such as Redis, Mongo DB, Elastic search
- M.C.A, B.Tech/B.E.(IT/Computers), B.Sc/M.Sc. (IT/Computers) or any equivalent graduation or Post-Graduation
What we will offer you:
- Work from Anywhere: We are a remote-first company so you can work from anywhere with a flexible schedule. We are focused on getting the work done
- Floating Holidays: As we work remotely, you can choose your own regional festival holidays for the year. You get a total of 30 days of paid time off
- Rewarding Culture: Employee rewards and recognition, performance bonuses, special gifts on birthdays and important life events, and more...
- Cross-cultural team: Opportunity to work with cross-cultural, cross-country, and cross-functional teams across the globe
- People First Approach: We believe in taking care of our employees and therefore constantly empower them with a dedicated learning budget for courses and certifications
- Company retreats: Once a year
- Work with the founder: We follow a flat structure and an open-door policy that enables you to interact daily with everyone up to our CEOs
- Special Leaves: We value our employees and want them to spend quality time with their families during important life events like birthdays, maternity and paternity events
GaragePlug is one of the fastest-growing Automotive tech startups working towards revolutionising the automotive aftermarket industry with strong state-of-the-art technologies.
Position: Backend Developer (Java Spring Boot)
As we plan to grow, we have many challenges to solve. Some of the new features and products that are already in the pipeline include advanced analytics, search, reporting etc., to name a few. Our present backend is based on the microservices architecture built using Spring Boot. With growing complexity, we are open to using other tools and technologies as needed.
We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to join our fleet and help us solve real-world problems in this exciting field. Join us and share the dream of building the next generation online platform for the Auto industry.
Experience: 1+ years of experience
What you'll do :
- End to end systems development
- Ownership of complete systems from development to production and maintenance
- Infrastructure management on AWS
- Technologies you'll use :
- Microservices, AWS, Java, Spring-boot
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Gradle / Maven
- Any cool piece of technology that you can bring onboard.
What you are :
- You love technology and are always open to learning new tools
- You are a self-starter
- You are proficient in Java, SQL
- You have good knowledge of Databases: RDBMS/Document
- You have worked with server technologies: Spring / Dropwizard / Tomcat/Spring Boot
- You have a good understanding of REST API design
- You believe in clean and maintainable code
Location Fully Remote / Bangalore
Apply through this link
Our ideal candidate for this role is an entrepreneurial and creative out-of-the-box thinking tech geek with a get-things-done attitude, who wants to thrive in a fast-paced international environment.
Desired Candidate Profile :
• Expertise in PHP and Laravel or CodeIgnitor, MySQL or PostgreSQL, Nginx, LEMP setup
• Developing REST APIs & integrating 3rd party APIs (oAuth 2.0), Git
• Hands-on experience in application deployment on linux servers
• You can easily navigate volatile environment where you are constantly getting challenged to push your own boundaries to make sense of ambiguous and complex signals of uncertainty into simple winning outcomes.
• What separates you from other developers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis.
• You love programming, but even more, you actually love implementing changes based on user data and create highly scalable technology based solutions.
If you are qualify and are excited about joining us, read about our functional asks below:
• Participate in the entire product development lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
• Translate high level business problems into scalable solutions. These include building self learning modules for dynamic pricing, contextual recommendations, in-house analytics, advanced real-time backend systems, etc.
• Develop Web APIs and end-to-end web services to support various internal & external.
• Develop unit test plans to deliver quality components. • Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Optimization of the software platform for maximum speed and scalability.
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
• Provide training and support to internal teams.
• Follow emerging technologies.
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Prepare the technical design of complex technology components
* Proficient in Java (JDK 1.7) or above JDK 8 preferable, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns
* Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit
* Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Microservices, RESTful
- Strong experience in Java programming.
- Must have experience on MicroServices using Spring boots /Jersy /Swagger / any other Microservices technology stack
- Good experience in either Spring or Hibernate
- Must have at least 1to 2 years’ experience in Web application
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices, and design
- Good understanding of web technology/enterprise-level applications
- Good to have experience in Agile Methodology
- Self-motivated and a Quick Learner
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to consistently perform and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- A good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Profile: PHP Developer
No of Positions: 6
Experience; Fresher to 3 Years
Skills: For Freshers : Php, Mysql, Jquery, Oops concepts shoul be clear
For Experienced: PHP, Laravel, C.I any Framework required
Salary: Best in Industry
Note: Internship with stipend will be provided for freshers
Working Days ; 5
Working Hours: 9 am to 6 Pm Flexible
Job Location ; Mohali Phase 8A, 8B
Work From Office
Design and implement a software architecture
Select a technology stack
Design and configure infrastructure
Select a development toolkit (IDE, etc.)
Design and implement a database design
Improve and optimise the application architecture
Ensure scalability of the application
Ensure scalability of the infrastructure
Explore new technologies and decide whether to implement them
Strategy, planning, and design:
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product, identify technology requirements, define the future product vision, create preliminary design concepts for add-on modules and shape overall technology and product roadmap by collaborating with the founders, business development, and marketing team.
- Ensure user oriented design is the primary approach to product development across multiple screens, based on user behaviour data and direct customer feedback.
Implementation and deployment:
- Manage Product Release, QA cycles, feature implementation and on time delivery through in-house team and vendors.
- Collaborate with team and customers to define use cases.
- Creation of wireframes/prototypes, site maps and user-flows for web and mobile platforms.
Operational management :
- Support marketing by implementing technical requirements for SEO/product analytics.
- Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration & system testing.
- Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed.
- Establish and forecast ROI of features and succinctly articulate competitive advantage.
- Set-up data collection and analysis system in collaboration with CEO to track key performance.
Strong fundamentals in computer science/engineering and algorithm design.
Practical knowledge of computer software algorithms in machine/deep learning, NLP, Computer Vision etc.
- Min of 7+ years of Hands on experience in Web app development, payment gateways implementation, architecture design, product management, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
- Experience on projects involving engineering and algorithmic functions, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence is very advantageous.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and utilise emerging technologies.
- Sincere passion to use disruptive technologies that can be globally significant
GlobalShaala aims to build a decentralised learning system for children that enables garnering inspiration for learning from educators and industry leaders alike. A personalised platform that grows with the child and helps him/her to engage in experiences that unravels his/her competences and interests.
We are building India's first platform where children of K-12 can engage in:
* Destination-based educational experiences, which involves curriculum mapped experiences at global destinations where kids can apply their learning.
* Virtual educational experiences by interacting directly with industry leaders. Children get to discuss the ‘Why?’, ‘How?’ and ‘Where?’ of current classroom topics directly with industry leaders and understand how the fundamentals they are dealing with are being used to solve problems with real world applications.
- B.Sc/B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- 1+ year experience in PHP (Laravel).
- Experience or keen interest to take ownership of code deployment in Linux based servers, Docker, Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases like MySQL, Postgres.
- Design and develop software for given requirements.
- Involvement in the full software development lifecycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality.
- Communicate cross-functionally, collaborate with business teams, engineers to plan, own and deliver solutions on time.
- Work on building scalable backend platform for customer & seller apps, brands platform, demand generation platform, supply chain & logistics platform, credit platform and several cross platform software components
- Participate in the process to fundamentally change the food and grocery ecosystem in India, and impact billions of people through technology, mobile, and data science
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science from a top engineering school
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience
- Strong problem solving skills and strong command on object oriented design, data structures, algorithms and other computer science fundamentals.
- Strong coding skills - professional experience in developing production-quality software in Java/Python
- Expertise in Web Services, Service-oriented architecture, Databases, NoSQL, Distributed systems, Cloud Technologies.
- Extreme software engineering skills to design and develop low-latency, high availability, internet-scale web services
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to own software design and development end to end from requirements to launch.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- A startup mindset - An athlete who can run at breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company - early stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit, and scaling.
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development processes
- Data driven product development approach - strong focus on data backed engineering decisions.
- Ability to develop products incrementally in fast iterations
- Ability to do collaborative problem solving and design/build chaos resilient systems
- Strong focus on software quality
- Ability to mentor junior developers, and help build an excellent engineering team
- Ability to be a talent magnet - attract great talent to join the core team.