Easypolicy Insurance is looking for a software developer having core expertise of CakePHP with MVC framework (Candidate must have knowledge of PHP, jQuery, HTML) The person will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of Web-based products using PHP, MySQL and AJAX
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (CakePHP, MVC).
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML, and CSS3.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential.
Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
Transforming Logic to Code
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, NoSQL, and Message Queue
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices in building web based applications
- Familiarity with SQL Server / Oracle Databases
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise architecture, design patterns and SOA services
- Responsible for design, code, configuration, and implementation of high quality software solutions
- Analyzes and automates tasks, automating tasks through scripting and tools
- Works closely with technical leaders to help develop solution architecture, core system components, and proof of concepts
- Work both autonomously and with relevant teams to tackle complex technical issues
- Participate in design, code, and QA walkthroughs and reviews
- Full Stack developer (.Net): (experience 3 to 6 years)
- Experience in designing multithreaded/concurrent/distributed systems.
- Experience in .Net framework and C# programming is required (3+ years).
- Experience in working on scalable non-blocking server side frameworks like Spring stack(2+ years)
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases, Message brokers. ex: Postgres/MySQL, MongoDB/DynamoDB/Redis/Neo4j, Kafka (2 +years)
- Understand cloud technologies and should have deployed applications or products in popular cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, MS Azure, etc (2+ years).
- Experience with BigData is a big plus
- Knowledge of functional programming principles is a plus.
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in Ruby on Rails
• Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
• Design, build and own key technology decisions and implementations
• Be an evangelist for Rails and software engineering best practices
• Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
• Work in an agile environment with quick iterations
What we are looking for?
• 2+ years of overall web development experience
• 2+ years experience in developing scalable and robust web applications using Ruby on Rails
• Experience with collaborative code development in small agile teams and managing releases (Git, Continuous Integration, Capistrano)
• Highly proficient in the data structure, algorithms, design patterns, and databases
• Ability to collaborate with other developers and handle the entire software development cycle
• Passion to write beautiful and scalable code
• A disciplined approach to development, documentation, and code structure
• Experience building internal and external APIs and RESTful web services
• Experience in delivering products and services in a high growth, startup environment
At Netradyne, we are revolutionizing the conventional mapping paradigm with our Dynamic mapping technology. Our unique approach leverages computer vision, Edge Computing, and crowd sourcing to deliver rich, highly accurate content in real-time, critical to the successful development of maps
What you will be doing ?
You will work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures, and technologies. You will be responsible for
- Development of various cloud/web components to ingest, process, transform and visualize data at scale.
- Contribute to algorithm development and automated evaluation for measuring quality.
- Follow engineering best practices (unit testing, continuous delivery etc.)
- Deployment and monitoring of production ready infrastructure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3-7 years strong programming experience in Python/Java .
- Hands on knowledge in at least one MVC and ORM frameworks.
- Familiar with at least one frontend framework i.e. React/ Angular
- Working knowledge of at least one RDBMS or NoSQL database.
- Exposure to Geospatial databases and tools like Qgis,OSM will be a plus