This is regarding a job opening in Peritus Infotech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Noida.
Key Skills Required : PHP, Laravel, CodeIgnite, Mysql, Jquery, API (Restful Service), HTML, CSS.
1. Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
2. Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
3. Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
4. MVC compliant Development (CodeIgniter / PHP / LARAVEL) in at least any one of these frameworks.
5. Design simple and intuitive user interfaces - the creation of examples through wireframes and mockups.
6. Optimisation of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
7. Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
8. Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
9. Provide accurate effort estimates for deliverable and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
10. Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
11. Ability to handle technical queries raised by the development team and provide support and guidance to them.
Eligibility criteria :
1. Advanced PHP experience, specifically with PHP 5.
2. Strong database skills, proven experience with MySQL 5 and other RDBMS having knowledge of indexes, full-text searches, usage of Regular Expressions in queries and more.
3. Strong knowledge of OOPs concepts and OOAD using Design Patterns.
4. Excellent knowledge of Applications Architecture and how to work with Frameworks with MVC architecture.
6. Working Knowledge of Code Repository and Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, CVS, Vault, Starteam, TFS, VSS or any other.
7. Strong Knowledge of any one of the Project Management tools like Basecamp, Redmine, Confluence etc.
8. Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges.
9. An ideal candidate should have experience creating highly trafficked websites.
10.Ability to motivate staff in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
11. Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
12. Excellent Communication skills.
UG :B.Sc in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG :Any Postgraduate
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
About Ketsaal Provendors Pvt Ltd
(We do have openings for freshers but this job role is specifically for someone with 3+ yrs of experience)
TechUp Labs is a product-based IT company. We have a variety of partnered products across different domains.
We are also currently working on two of our in-house products.
We are also a permanently remote organisation which gives you the flexibility to work from anywhere you want!
Tech Skills we are looking out for:
- In-depth knowledge of Object-oriented programming and Laravel framework.
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Hands-on experience with REST API design
- Previous working experience as a Sr. PHP/Laravel Developer.
- Freedom, responsibility and empathy are the three major pillars of our culture
- You are your own Team before you are a team player in a big team
- Question everything - even our existence too!
- RIT - Reflect, Iterate & Track is our way to go
- Respect & have a vulnerable conversation that is true to the heart and mind
2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net.
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
When people work below their true potential, everything suffers. The economy, the society, their personal life, health and happiness.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skils
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
About this role
As a frontend engineer at CutShort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional team. You will get an opportunity to work on anything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc) and not just be limited to working on the core product. Requirements of the role are as follows
- You must have at least 3 years of full-time experience in building UI using either React (Our tech stack is MEAN with Angular 1 but we are migrating to MERN).
- React Native experience is a bonus.
- Experience in creating beautiful User Interfaces (a must - you need to be obsessed with details such as alignment and spacing.
Skill Set Required:
· Good understanding with hands-on experience on PHP-Code-igniter / Laravel framework.
· Writing web services on PHP.
· Thorough understanding of OOP Concepts.
· Working experience on HTML5/CSS3/jQuery
· Knowledge of REST Service integration (JSON)
· Must be a self-motivated, smart working person with a good attitude to work in teams and individually.
• Proven history of web application development using Laravel Framework
• Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
• Good working knowledge of PHP( CorePhp, Object Oriented Php) and applying the language to solve problems.
Ruby and Rails
Creating JSON based web services from Ruby on Rails (RoR) apps
A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
Good to have knowledge in any front end framework, Angular or above versions, Backbonejs, Ember.js
Should have extensive experience in Agile software development principles, practice, and process
Should have worked on enterprise-cl applications
RoR Performance tuning and scaling
Proficiency in English strongly preferred
A proactive and resourceful person who achieves with minimal oversight
Team player with the ability and desire to become an integral part of a fast-paced team
Good knowledge of relational databases MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2 or similar
Hands-on experience with at least one of the NoSQL environments like MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra
Experience with text search systems like elastic, solr or similar
Hands-on experience in integrating with third-party REST APIs
Managing code with Git and other version control tools
Good to have knowledge of Nginx
- Development and maintenance of existing codebases.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques.
- You will be working on different technologies and domains as needed.
- Strong logical thinking.
- Good knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Strong Knowledge of any one programming language.
- Knowledge of web frameworks (i. e. Django, spring, express)
- Flexible to learn new languages and technologies as needed.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of AWS and GCP
- Earlier experience in SailsJS
- Writes high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines
- Participates in technical design and provides estimation
- Owns one or more small to medium features
- Becomes a go-to person in at least one area
- Communicates clearly and gets clarification upfront to minimize rework. Knows when to ask for help to unblock.
- Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standard, testing, code reviews, code comments etc.
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills, helps other developers and demonstrates teamwork
- Understands detailed requirements and demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Excellent programming skills in ROR, Golang, NodeJS, Python
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results
- 4+ years of experience in product driven organization
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute
- Experience in Golang, RoR, Unity, ML or Python will be an added advantage