Qualification : B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT)
Experience : 6-8 Years
Location : Remote/Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning, system design and code reviews
• Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment and collaborate
with product and project managers
• Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
• Contribute technically to projects
• Work closely with product management team to ensure we're building the best products
• Nurture and assess software developers
• Participate in the recruitment process
• Facilitate and ensure that developers follow the company engineering processes
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 6-8 years of relevant industry experience, with 3 years of hands-on technical leadership and people
management experience (managing teams of 8 or more developers).
• Hands- on experience developing products and solutions on Cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP
• Large scale systems design experience.
• NodeJS Loopback
• React Native
• Apache Kafka
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home policy
• Cutting Edge Tech Stack
• Diverse & inclusive culture. #AllAreWelcomeHere
• Collaborate with the best co-workers in the world
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Company events, self-development opportunities, and many more
• Popular hosts set up the talent hunts (across genres like comedy, dance, dating & fashion)
• Contestants send in their video entries, and
• Audiences ‘actively consume’ content by playing judge, predicting winners among other
modes of engagement
Expectations from the role:
• Hands-on product building- The engineering lead would need to be hands on with the
product building while mentoring the team
Given that this is pre- PMF, attention to detail and focus on user experience are important
facets of the role.
• Ability to build teams- Ability to build missionary teams would become important as we scale the team to 10 members and beyond.
• Technical leadership- Engineering excellence by building systems that scale well along with the business. Typically comes with experience in having scaled systems in the 1 to 10 phase of another startup/business.
• Strategy- Be a thought partner to the founding team on product strategy while bringing tech innovations to improve the product experience.
• Experience: 6+ years in building consumer tech products (B2C)
• Scale: Should have been part of a scaling journey at another B2C startup/business
• People mentorship: Should have formally or informally led teams of at least 3-4 members
• Startup: Any prior experience in working with or trying to build her/his own startup is a big bonus
We are changing the way cataloging is done across the Globe. Our vision is to empower the smallest of sellers, situated in the farthest of corners, to create superior product images and videos, without the need for any external professional help. Imagine 30M+ merchants shooting Product Images or Videos using their Smartphones, and then choosing Filters for Amazon, Asos, Airbnb, Doordash, etc to instantly compose High-Quality "tuned-in" product visuals, instantly. They have built the world’s leading image editing AI software, to capture and process beautiful product images for online selling. We are also fortunate and proud to be backed by the biggest names in the investment community including the likes of Accel Partners, Angellist and prominent Founders and Internet company operators, who believe that there is an intelligent and efficient way of doing Digital Production than how the world operates currently.
About the Role
We are looking for builders of the 1st order. You should get a rush from creating things from scratch and take pleasure in watching users try to tear them apart through sheer volume and strange, unthinkable use cases. And when it breaks, you are to — make everything smooth, secure, and stronger than ever! If you inhale resilience and exhale code, apply now!
You will work closely with Product and AI Research to build features, tools, and scalable architecture As with any startup, responsibilities will vary frequently. You’ll wear multiple hats, and work across many different technologies, might talk to clients directly, and have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about this type of environment!
What you’ll do
- You will manage a team of Software Engineers distributed under Tech Leads.
- You will collaborate closely with other engineers of the team and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
- You will manage a scale of Millions of Images processed everyday through Computer Vision algorithms running in the backend.
- Build microservices to support new functionality.
- Bind our front and back end services together.
- Deliver maintainable and high-quality code
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
We are looking for:
- BTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, from tier-1 engineering institutes
- 6+ years of Software Development experience in a product development setup
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of Software engineers (strict criteria), preferably in a product based startup environment
- Extremely self-motivated and autonomous.
- Strong data structures and algorithm skills
- Designing database schemas and architecture
- Strong knowledge of Microservices architectural patterns
- Deep experience of building systems at a massive scale
Strong preference for IIT /NIT/ BITS passouts passing out between 2014 and 2015 and experience in major tech product companies (unicorns, well funded startups of good repute - series A and above funded).
Note*: 6 years or above experience is mandatory
The Angel Broking Story
Incorporated in 1987, Angel Broking Limited is one of the largest independent full-service retail broking houses in India committed to providing accurate and widespread data for every online share trader. Angel Broking is considered as a home to the independent database on the web covering the Indian online brokerage industry. Our experience of over two decades has helped us to integrate our knowledge and expertise in the broking industry with the technology we provide to our retail clients through various platforms.
We are a technology-led financial services company providing broking and advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares (through one of our Subsidiaries, AFPL) and financial products distribution to our clients under the brand “Angel Broking”. Our broking and allied services are offered through (i) our online and digital platforms, and (ii) our network of over 15,000 Authorised Persons (the “Authorised Persons”), as of Sep 30, 2021.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
Role: Product Manager
What will you do
As Product Manager, you will play a key role in our journey to make trading & investing easily accessible and affordable to all millennials. You will be conceptualizing and executing ideas that create values for traders as well. The job will involve understanding traders & investors requirements, creating workflows, and coordinating with design, engineering, marketing & operation teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define, understand & identify key success metrics.
- Track and analyze performance and constantly identify improvements to drive maximum usage and achieve business objectives
- Design & own product roadmap. Ensure steady execution of product life cycle processes from idea to final launch
- Collaborate with design team and guide their investments for research, prototyping, experimentation, and overall design thinking
- Collaborate with Data Analytics team and guide their investments in data analysis for a high impact conversational, prediction, and personalization strategy
- Coordinate with internal business verticals to collect requirements and convert them into clear actionable items
- Manage daily interaction with the tech team to clear their doubts if any in the requirements documents.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, creating wireframes, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Gather, review, and interpret qualitative & quantitative data to uncover new product insights.
- Ability to drive PAT, DAT & UAT along with QA team
- Take product ownership through the entire development cycle, from concept, design and development, through to launch and achieving business impact
- Ability to take initiative and address something hands-on, you persevere when others give up.
What we are looking for
- Engineering and / Management degree from a Tier 1 institution.
- We are looking for developer turned Product Manager with 1-6 years of experience in Product Management. (Preferably 1+ years of Hands of Application development (in Java / C++ / or any other programing language))
- Experience in the B2C/B2B segment
- Data-driven decision-making ability
- Sharp User Research skills - conducting Usability Testing, User interviews, Card Sorting & A/B Testing
- Obsession with the mission to improve customer experience
- Prior experience in understanding & working with APIs driven businesses and leading B2C mobile applications.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritise tasks
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills
What you get :
- Chance to play a pivotal role in building the next-gen fintech product
- Top tier scale from Day 1 - related battle scars / glory
- Work with other world class talent ( ex Amazon, Uber, Google, Walmart Labs)
- Still be based out anywhere you wish - You can Work from Anywhere #WFA}
If you are #superpumped about the role, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW
● The candidate will be part of the Engineering leadership team and will help with strategies and execute the product roadmap.
● Work closely with Product and business teams to strategize or design the features and product experiments.
● Lead a team of 15-30 Engineers, develop engineers on the team and help them advance in their careers.
● Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
● Ensure resource availability and allocation.
● Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, lead meetings, and set expectations for the project team.
● Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
● Conduct regular 1-1s with the team.
● Scale the technology architecture, team, and product to drive multiple growths in the next 2-3 years.
● Preferably from LAMP/MEAN, stack and good exposure with scalable and distributed systems using microservices.
● Exposure to various cloud hosting environments(Preferably AWS).
● Bachelor's degree required; masters preferred.
● You have managed engineering teams that have a strong record of developing and delivering products.
● Proven working experience as a senior engineering manager in the information technology sector.
● You put a strong emphasis on recruiting and developing your team.
● You have an eye for great products and can work effectively with engineers, product managers,
and designers to build them.
● You are deeply technical but prefer to lean on your leadership skills.
● You are a strong communicator who can streamline the flow of information between Engineering and other teams.
● Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
● You have a curiosity about how things work.
● PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus(Theoretical and practical project management knowledge).
● Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
● A minimum of 8+ IT experience in leading multi-skilled teams involving product, mobile, and web application development & Engineering.
- Understanding product features, preparing technical documentation.
- Take ownership over project timelines and deliverables.
- Contribute to the design, architecture and build of our Core Platform.
- Help scale the platform and build out new features.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Self-directed, but also work well with other engineers.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Anticipate future technical needs and craft plans to realize them, and balance feature development with investments in tech debt reduction.
- The ability to combine speed and quality and that you can achieve both at same time.
- Excited about working for a startup and moving quickly.
- Experience in team handling will be a plus.
- Work with customers for understanding requirements whenever needed.
Job Title: Lead – Product Engineering
About SalesPanda, a unit of Bizight Solutions Private limited
SalesPanda is a Sales & Marketing Automation Platform to help companies grow their business directly as well as through their channel partners. With features like Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Lead Management, Website Activity Tracking, it acts as an integrated platform to manage sales & marketing efforts. We work predominantly with insurance and financial services companies to automate digital marketing for their channel partners.
SalesPanda is a product of Bizight Solutions a reputed B2B Digital Agency with decades of sales and marketing experience. The company has a decade long experience and works with premium clients like IBM, AWS, HDFC, Aditya Birla, MaxLife, ICICI Home Finance Ingram, Redington, and many more.
Experience Required: 8-12 years
Education: Full-time Graduation in relevant IT stream (BE in CS/B.Tech CS) is mandatory.
We are looking for young and energetic technical folks who are willing to take up the challenge of leading the technical roadmap and the architecture of a fast-growing SaaS product.
The current role is for “Lead– Product Engineering for SalesPanda” and it requires the candidate to technically lead the product (SalesPanda) architecture, infrastructure, and application both. The infrastructure is hosted on AWS and the application is on LAMP. The candidate needs to have a good understanding and preferably hands-on experience of:
- Design and development of LAMP-based SaaS and Mobile product
- Software development lifecycle including source code control, issue tracking, version management, unit, and integration testing
- Understanding of AWS Cloud deployment and technologies like Lambda etc
- Performance tuning of database and application code
- Queuing solutions like AWS SQS, RabbitMQ etc
- Web/Mobile Security and Vulnerability Testing
- Third-party API integration
- Enhancing code coverage and quality through automated frameworks and tools.
- GIT and Jira processes
Experience in working with BFSI clients will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate is expected to perform the following
- Review and optimize product architecture
- Optimize the product scalability and performance – this would involve working with the development and testing team and implement innovative ways to scale.
- Improve Development/ QA processes
- Plan best practices and also work hands-on on new features to check viability before handing over to development teams – e.g. API for email integration, CRM integration, Social media APIs
- Study AWS infrastructure setup and plan optimization
- Review application security and plan/implement the roadmap with the security team.
- Must have hands-on experience of the language core PHP and framework Laravel, MySQL
- Experience in building cloud (AWS) solutions
- Must have worked with distributed systems and understand caching, queue management, and message brokering.
- Should have good knowledge of stateless applications and has worked with the auto-scaled environment on the cloud
- Should understand serverless concepts e.g. AWS Lambda etc.
- Must be a hands-on techie who can lead the team from the front.
- Implement new tools and technologies to further improve product stability
- Understanding of Integration of Email, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, and other APIs
- Familiarity with security technologies, processes, and concepts such as Authentication and Authorization, Static Code Analysis, penetration testing methods
- Experience with common application security issues and remediation
- An understanding of performance engineering especially SQL tuning Unit and Integration testing frameworks and tools
- Experience in using source code control tools like Git
Employment Type: Full Time, 5 days a week
Compensation : As per industry standards
Job Location: Nehru Place, New Delhi
· Lead an engineering group that comprises of Software development engineers.
· Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to leadership
· Develop the long-term strategy for your solutions and translate that into an achievable road-map/action plan
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Management of staffing, mentoring, growing, and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
Lead and inspire high-performing engineering teams to build and scale highly reliable, secure and responsive architecture for all LoveLocal products
Build highly Scalable platforms using Python, ReactJS, NodeJS, Kafka, Distributed Caching, SQL and No SQL Databases
Take full ownership of the people related aspects of the Engineering team engagement, recruiting, retention, compensation, promotions, individual performance management and organizational structure
Should be actively involved in hunting and recruiting new talent
Manage the engineering pipeline at all levels from planning the product implementation with the developers, distributing and managing work of the engineering team and ensure code quality across products and services
Should continuously plan and build for increasing scale of the product and ensure full hygiene of the tech infrastructure and code sanity
Should be the primary point of contact of functional heads for all tech dependencies
Take ownership of overall tech budget, reviewing expenses and planning for future costs
Work closely with CTO and Product Head on the Tech roadmap of the organisation
Become an integral part of the core team and be strongly aligned with the mission and values of the company
8+ years of experience in Software Development with end-end implementation of products (Preferably in a product driven organisation)
Minimum 3 years of experience leading a team of at least 15 developers, either as an EM or a Tech Lead
Should have worked in a well scaled and fast paced working environment (Startups beyond Series B or a major tech organisation)
Comfortable handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Well versed with cloud computing and infrastructure management AWS / GCP
Has worked extensively on designing and implementing Microservices architecture
Should have experience working with NoSQL data stores such as MongoDb, Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB, etc.
Should have experience working with Big Data streaming services such as Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc
Should have solid exposure to Web development and have had familiarity working with Android and IOS engineers
Excellent understanding of software engineering practices and Design Patterns
A Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree from top engineering institutes.
Job Profile - Engineering And Product role
- Defining the technical specifications and architecture along with overall product infrastructure.
- Provide creative and unique solutions to accommodate for the versatility and customizations during product development.
- The role would expect you to code and/or conduct code reviews so experience in PHP, java or similar languages would be useful.
- Managing a team of engineers and developers; ensuring quality is met at every process of the development and deployment phases.
- Managing AWS servers to track/monitor/optimize resource utilization and upgrade servers when necessary.
- Ability to understand and collaborate on a complete product lifecycle from concept to execution.
- Implementation of new technologies to optimize product quality and usage.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- 10+ years of expertise working on and managing Technology teams.
- Understanding of Algorithms, data structures and standard coding practices
- Understanding of RDBMS design. Experience in writing complex SQL/NoSQL queries and optimizing queries.
- Very good understanding of collections and multithreading Framework - SpringBoot , JPA.
- Understanding of RDBMS design. Experience in writing complex SQL/NoSQL queries and optimizing queries.