Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling enquiries and getting the enrollments done over the phone.
- Performing counseling & career guidance to working professionals via phone.
- Responsible for converting prospects into Enrollment.
- Responsible for resolving queries related to the course offered.
- Responsible for maintaining day to day reports as required.
Key Skills Required:
- Must have effective communication skills & convincing power.
- Should be comfortable for telesales/ inside sales
- Should have relevant experience in telesales/ inside sales.
- Should be at least graduate.
Sales Advisor – Matrimonial Service (International)
About the company:
RishtaDepot is a global matchmaking service predominantly providing matchmaking
services for Indians in UK, USA, Canada, and Australia.
With continuous growth and success across the globe, we are seeking a Sales
Advisor for our Mohali office.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
You will be responsible for handling inbound calls from potential clients that call
our office, contact us by email or chat or registers through our website.
Once you reach a client by phone, you will explain how the service works, go
overpricing and create an online purchase order
You will be expected to contact your clients regularly and consistently until they
place a purchase or pass on working with us.
Self-motivated with a willingness to make 30+ calls per day to potential matches
Successful at developing rapport with a wide variety of people, not intimidated by
powerful or affluent individuals
You must be proven in your career, with a track record of success
You must be extremely organized
At least 1-8 years’ experience in a sales role
Must speak English and Punjabi fluently. Since all customers will be from
western countries (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, etc.)
Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Google docs, and general computer aptitude
University or college degree in business, marketing, communications, or related
discipline (or equivalent)
Successful candidates must be self-confident, charismatic, self-disciplined,
dedicated and performance-driven
Experienced carrying a high workload in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
A competitive and growth mindset
Rs. 15,000 - 35,000 in hand salary (depending on experience) with uncapped
A successful Sales executive has the potential to earn up to Rs.5,00,000
- 7, 00,000 a year with commissions.
Salary may vary based on the experience, skills, and additional things one can
bring to the table.
Our Corporate Office is a beautiful, stylish office space located in Mohali.
It’s a secure building with many amenities nearby.
A lot of opportunity for growth
The positive and progressive work environment
Full training will be provided
Time of the shift
The Shift timings will fall under a window of 12 hours (7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.). An
employee is expected to complete their shift of 9 hours between this window. The
shift will be rotational.
Plot No.-613, Sector - 82, Airport Road, Opposite Phase 11, Mohali
Sarcon is a leading edge VIrtual Events company. We are looking for a driven, result-oriented, seasoned sales executive to accelerate growth.
You would be responsible for the international sales of our B2B SAAS products. The products are cloud based and can be sold remotely in any geography.
- Reach out to prospects via LinkedIn, Email, Calls etc
- Set up Appointments, and present product demo
- Send over proposals and successfully close deals
- Take ownership of your sales pipeline and maintain meticulous logs of sales activity
- Guide customer into customer success in partnership with the Customer Success team
- We work in the event technology space so connections with event organizers/ event managers is a big plus.
- Prior experience with B2B Software sales - a must.
- Bonus - Prior experience in managing teams
- You must atleast have 4 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales experience or have connections in the events space to be considered.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to head our sales efforts, and who can play pivotal role in the growth of our leading app - Wiser AI.
The primary goal is to be able to reach out to global brands and eCommerce merchants, offering our apps as a solution to help them grow their business. But at the same time, help us drive our revenue growth.
Experience in the Shopify ecosystem is important to have.
Job Duties and Expectations
- Identify ideal target accounts -
- Shopify Enterprise and Shopify Plus merchants, who will find value in what our apps offer
- Achieve revenue goals through coordination and management of product development to sales channels
- Manage internal and external relationships with eCommerce merchants using Shopify
- Work with team to understand and adapt to the changing Shopify ecosystem and online merchant needs
- Able to innovate and work independently in a dynamic startup environment
- Great personality, positive attitude, passionate about making a difference
• Doing Cold Calling
• Identifying Sales Opportunities
• Closing Business Deals
• Following Up With Customers
• Meeting Sales Targets
• Managing Customer Relationships, Ensuring Sales Growth
• Explaining The Products To The Customers
• Assisting with the growth of sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales
• Engage with prospects at all levels and using different channels and techniques –
Email, Phone, LinkedIn and other lead generation tools
• Work closely with the assigned Field sales counterpart and support territory plans
• Work effectively with marketing function (demand gen, product marketing) to extract
all required content needed to be effective and to take effective handover of all leads
• Analyzing customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects
and scoping potential Lemnisk solutions
• Creating a business pipeline meeting an agreed quota of business opportunities
• Contributing individually to the team targets, achieving a high level of client
satisfaction and quality lead generation
• Research accounts and identify right contacts in every account
• Give early demos to prospects if required
• Hand over sales at an advanced stage to a field sales executive
● The right candidate would be ambitious, energetic and highly motivated to
learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or related fields
● 2 to 4 years of outbound lead experience in BD/Inside Sales for a technology company
(preferably B2B/Enterprise SaaS)
● Strong work ethic with ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Strong desire to progress in a sales career
● Experience in using social media tools, lead generation tools and sales CRM tools
We are hiring for an Inside Sales Executive.
Company Name - Ginesys
Url - www.ginesys.in
Role - Inside Sales
About Company –
Ginesys is one of the leading retail software companies in India and is the most preferred solution for fashion and lifestyle brands and supermarkets. We have offices in 5 metros (Gurugram, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad) and a team strength of 150+. Our customers are typically SMB retailers and lifestyle brands and currently, our user base is 20,000+. We recently raised PE funding and are looking to expand our team strength in all the core areas to ensure we are delivering cutting edge solutions to this market in the best possible way. Ginesys is a great Launchpad for anyone looking for a career in SaaS, Enterprise, ERP, and Retail Solutions.
Responsibilities, Duties and Required Skills
- Research new prospects and generate interest through emailers and cold calling
- Follow up with prospects for feedback on the sales process
- Team up with channel partners to build a pipeline of exciting deals
- Update CRM software on existing prospects and customers contacts
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further action
- To assist the marketing team in achieving overall activities through active planning and participation in trade shows and meets.
- Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Proven ability to generate a pipeline for the sales team in B2B sales
- Have worked in Software / IT companies
- Excellent creative thinking skills with an emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, adhering to deadlines while ensuring accuracy
If Interested, please share your updated CV and also your availability for face to face interview. For any query, you can reach me on the below-mentioned number
With good SOCIAL SKILLS.
Basic COMPUTER SKILLS.
2-3 yrs of WORK EXPERIENCE.
- Assisting the Client Support Manager in developing efficient systems to support the work of the Client Support Team.
- Revenue generations through Cross Selling products & Interest Collection.
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can
maximize the value of those relationships.
- Customer Relationship and Follow-up.
- Maintenance of important registers and daily reports.
- Cash Management and accounting.
- CASA management (Current Account /Savings account )
- Sourcing of New Customers to increase Gold loan Business, Gold Appraisal.