❖ You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g., multi-site,
publishing, e-commerce, etc.
❖ You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules,
❖ You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like drupalvm, drush, php
code sniffer, Memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
❖ You have knowledge and adherence to the Drupal coding standards.
❖ You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff
❖ You don't leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take
❖ You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new
❖ You have very strong communication skills.
❖ You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
❖ Work on projects around multiple flavours of Drupal.
❖ Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
❖ Be expected to research or figure out solutions & getting them vetted with seniors.
❖ Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Certification is mandatory – PD1 /PD2.
Lightning web component Development and debugging
Integration and Dataloader experience
Apex Scripting and debugging
Experience on Mulesoft Integration
Integration REST API/Lightning Messaging Services
Sales Cloud knowledge – preferred
Exp - 4+
Good exposure to the AEM Forms Designer tool
• Hands on experience to Create XFA and XDP based forms
• Experience in development of XDPs template
• Experience in usage of AEM Forms Document Services API – FormsService, OutputService, AssemblerService
• Experience in usage of AEM Forms Document Services API – AssemblerService – hands on with DDX rule and its implementation with Styling and Custom Fonts
• Experience in Adobe Forms Modules like – XFA/ AF/PDF
Power BI Developer
Senior visualization engineer with 5 years’ experience in Power BI to develop and deliver solutions that enable delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes. In addition, Hands-on experience on Azure data services like ADF and databricks is a must.
Ensure code and design quality through execution of test plans and assist in development of standards & guidelines working closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts.
Candidates should have worked in agile development environments.
- Should have minimum of 3 years project experience using Power BI on Azure stack.
- Should have good understanding and working knowledge of Data Warehouse and Data Modelling.
- Good hands-on experience of Power BI
- Hands-on experience T-SQL/ DAX/ MDX/ SSIS
- Data Warehousing on SQL Server (preferably 2016)
- Experience in Azure Data Services – ADF, DataBricks & PySpark
- Manage own workload with minimum supervision.
- Take responsibility of projects or issues assigned to them
- Be personable, flexible and a team player
- Good written and verbal communications
- Have a strong personality who will be able to operate directly with users
Are you a talented and motivated Drupal Developer with a passion for creating amazing digital experiences? We are seeking a skilled Drupal Developer to join our dynamic team. As a Drupal Developer you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with a talented team, and grow your career in web development.
-> Develop and maintain Drupal-based websites and web applications.
-> Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement web solutions.
-> Write clean, maintainable, and efficient PHP code.
-> Customize and extend Drupal modules and themes.
->Ensure the performance, security, and scalability of Drupal websites.
->Debug and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
->Stay up-to-date with the latest Drupal and web development trends and technologies.
-> Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (preferred).
->1-3 years of professional experience in Drupal development.
->Experience working with Drupal 8 or 9.
->Knowledge of Drupal theming and site building.
->Familiarity with front-end frameworks and libraries (e.g., React, Vue.js) is a plus.
->Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
->Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
->Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
->Openness to learning and adapting to new technologies.
· Certified in Google Analytics (any popular certifier)
· A minimum of 4+ years of experience in the web analytics domain
· Consolidated knowledge of the GA4 platform
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
· Good understanding of Analytics, Tag Manager, and Data Studio.
· Advanced understanding of Events Tagging and Custom dimensions.
· Hands-on experience with data visualization (custom dashboards)
Roles and Responsibilities
· Responsible for managing our Analytics (G4) and GTM accounts
· Implementation of highly effective web data analytic solutions
· Visualize customer behavioral data such as page/path analysis, clickstream, funnel progression, CTA optimization, page/site abandonment, etc.
· Implement tagging and configuration that ensures data collection is accurate and adequate based on the business needs
In-depth knowledge in the following areas.
· Determine tracking requirements.
· Create functional and technical design (Dom Scrapping & Custom HTML) of the tags.
· Install GTM container tag on the live/staging websites.
· Create, publish and test tags on the live/staging websites.
· Able to track the successful form submission.
· Do regular Tag audits for the live/staging websites.
· Coordinate with the marketing heads to understand and develop custom reports and dashboards.
· Create specified digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data capturing.
· Testing and validating the tracking using various debugging tools.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering or equivalent professional or military experience with 10-15 years of experience.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage at least 2 cloud environments out of AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud developed or re-engineered or optimized
- Working as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and Development teams with support to Infrastructure team
- Providing deep software development knowledge with respect cloud architecture,design patterns and programming
- Advising and implementing Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) best practices
- Working as both an application architect as well as development specialist in Cloud native Apps architecture, development to deployment phases.
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
1. Design and Build sophisticated and highly salable apps using Flutter.
2. Translate and Build the designs into high quality responsive UI code.
3. Write efficient queries for core Data.
4. Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
5. Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
6. Follow the best practices while developing the app.
7. Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
8. Document the project and code efficiently.
9. Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
10. Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
11. Maintaining software through product life cycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
12. Write tests for the App.
13. Knowledge of different state management libraries like BloC, GetX, Provider will be a plus point
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention and greater outcomes.
NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 250+ districts across India who have spent 200 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 5 months, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1000 companies including Amazon, Accenture, IBM, Bank of America, TCS, Deloitte and more.
As a Technical Content Lead at NxtWave, You will lead and collaborate with the team to develop, review and manage technical content in a variety of formats as needed (documents, videos, tutorials, etc). You contribute to the continuous improvement of our technical content process by developing, prioritizing, and maintaining a content strategy and plan
Lead and Collaborate with the team to develop high quality technical content by setting goals and preparing phased rollout plans to thousands of CCBP users
Collaborate with different stakeholders to understand user needs, prioritize content milestones based on user feedback and product roadmap
Responsible for creating, developing, reviewing and managing technical content in a variety of formats as needed (documents, videos, tutorials, etc)
Ensure all content is up to standards by providing and receiving constructive feedback, make sure follow standards and guidelines
Contribute to the continuous improvement of our technical content process by developing, prioritizing, and maintaining a content strategy and plan
Lead technical discussions within the team and be the go-to person for the team for guidance and troubleshooting
Making effective use of resources during the various stages of the work by ensuring that business objectives are met and deliverables achieved to agreed time, and quality
Aligning to Agile principles, and adhering to Sprint methodology
Coordinate with other departments to ensure the right message is being communicated in formats that match audience's technical expertise
Gather and analyze feedback to identify gaps and enhance the content requirements based on priority
Qualifications and Skills
2 + years of experience in developing the industry-leading content in front-end(HTML/CSS/JS and React) or backend technologies (Python, SQL, NodeJS)
Strong and self motivated individual and should be able to independently drive decisions with excellent leadership qualities
Strong command of the English language: an eye for detail, excellent grammar, and proofreading skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a team and deliver high-quality work on tight timelines
Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple requirements simultaneously
Proven ability in setting goals, and preparing phased rollout plans to thousands of CCBP users by discussing with multiple stakeholders and come up with an optimal approach with existing set of users
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to communicate complex topics in an understandable way
Qualities we'd love to find in you
The attitude to always strive for the best outcomes and an enthusiasm to deliver high quality content
Strong collaboration abilities and a flexible & friendly approach to working with teams
Strong determination with a constant eye on solutions
Creative ideas with problem solving mind-set
Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
Eagerness to learn and zeal to grow
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Min 2 years
Job Type : Full time
Working Days : 5 - Day Week
Compensation : 9 - 12 LPA
Location : Hyderabad
Timings : 1.30 to 10.30 PM IST
- Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central Apps
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members
- Minimum of 10+ years of Dynamics NAV Development and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central experience
- Strong knowledge of C\AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers
- Dynamics NAV Web Services/API experience to integrate with 3rd party software’s
- Working Experience on Integrations
- Real-time Knowledge on RDLC Reports
- Strong Knowledge in Purchase, Sales. Finance is plus
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Good working experience with US customers/teams
- Certificate in Dynamics NAV development (or equivalent in Dynamics 365 BC)