❖ You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g., multi-site,
publishing, e-commerce, etc.
❖ You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules,
❖ You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like drupalvm, drush, php
code sniffer, Memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
❖ You have knowledge and adherence to the Drupal coding standards.
❖ You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff
❖ You don't leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take
❖ You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new
❖ You have very strong communication skills.
❖ You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
❖ Work on projects around multiple flavours of Drupal.
❖ Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
❖ Be expected to research or figure out solutions & getting them vetted with seniors.
❖ Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
About QED42 Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Must have basic WordPress troubleshooting skills
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve WordPress issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Hands-on experience with WordPress/PHP/CSS/JS/React.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development with LWC/Aura and basic integration with third-party services.
- Good understanding of Sales, Service & Experience Cloud & Salesforce Platform.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts on application design, support, and practice development efforts to improve current business processes
- Ability to present to peers and senior management with clarity
- Executes unit, performance, and user acceptance tests for solutions to meet quality standards
- Quickly grasps technical and business concepts and executes assigned tasks with minimal supervision and guidance
- Independently solves technical problems in assigned areas.
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes and ensure more than 80% code coverage.
- Explore new updates from every release and critical updates in salesforce.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in developing custom pages, Site responsive UI using Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Components along with Controllers,
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users and data as well as creating Roles, Profiles.
- Experience in designing Custom objects, Custom fields, Page layouts, Workflow, Approval processes, Validation rules, custom tabs, Reports, Visualforce pages, Dashboards, Security configuration and Email generation according to application requirements
- Working experience in CI/CD, Git commands, GitHub source, and any Devops Tool preferred
Certifications Required [Min. Two certification is required]
- PD1, APP Builder
- Review customer orders and plan and coordinate in the execution of projects and manage the client accounts
- Develop scope and budget for projects
- Ability to understand all technical aspects of the project and its requirements, articulate and communicate the same to internal stakeholders
- Work with the Presales team to define the technical specification for features and functionalities and also determine the effort associated
- Hands-on experience in creating SDD, SRS, Gantt Charts, etc.
- Work closely with Engineering, Solutioning and Platform teams during requirement gathering and documentation phase to understand establish the scope of development work in projects
- Provide suggestions on implementation approach, limitations/complexity around implementation with respect to the platform used, and recommendations for alternative solutions
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to project requirements.
- Report project status to customers and develop required project documentation.
- Serve as primary contact across all the projects being handled and concerns in assigned accounts
Must have skills:
- 8+ years of experience leading and delivering projects to high standards and managing high-value accounts
- Basic understanding of application development technologies like Python, ML, API Integration, etc.
- Good understanding of server/storage configuration, API Integration, Cloud deployment, and configuration
- Should have experience working with large government clients and/or large enterprises in BFSI, eCommerce, Healthcare, Retail, and other such verticals
- Proven track record of building positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues in a timely fashion
- Ability to identify process improvements to achieve cost-effectiveness and time-saving
- Proven ability to operate with authority and take critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Should have exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) in English
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Must be a strong relationship builder with experience within managing all stakeholders
- Interest in emerging technologies and how they can be applied to drive business outcomes
- Demonstrated commercial and business focus
- Negotiation and influencing skills utilizing a consultative approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet timeframes
- Ability to take ownership of tasks as allocated and raise issues or request resources as appropriate
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Must be able to translate technical environments into business language
- Strong commercial acumen
If you are passionate about game development, logic building to create immersive and engaging content here is a great opportunity for you to be a part of a leading EdTech organization with 3000+ professionals.
Extramarks Education India is made up of a diverse talent pool of instructional designers, educational psychologists, software engineers, 2D/3D Animators, UX designers, artists and creative professionals that create engaging and immersive learning solutions in digital media.
Designation – Game Developer
Key Responsibilities/Skills :
- Translate design specification into html5 interactive live modules.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Should be able to build logic based on Academic concepts using analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good Understanding of Bootstrap, JSON/XML, CreateJS/Phaser/PixiJS/G-Develop, OOPS and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of different Browsers for Desktop and Mobile platforms is must.
- Ability to work in agile environment.
Desired Skills: (Any few of the following)
- Exposure to Cocos2d Creator and immersive technologies like Augmented Reality.
- Use of 2D/3D development tools/libraries.
- Graphics code optimization skills.
- Understanding in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
- Understanding of the backend technology stack.
Educational content development is a plus.
Qualifications and Experience
- Tech/MCA (Computer Science).
- 2 years’ experience in game programming and scripting is desired.
- Exceptional candidates with less experience will be also considered.
Job Description :
- Mandatory Modules : Inventory, Purchase Order, Order Management.
Looking for SCM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Skill : Oracle Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant
- Hands on experience in Oracle SCM 11i & R12 with good English (Written + Verbal) communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice.
- Should have extensively worked on Oracle EBS Support/implementation/upgrade Projects, should be aware of solution design, documentations and AIM/OUM methodology.
- Expertise in Modules OM, Purchasing, Inventory .
- Industry experience in Supply Chain Industry will be an added advantage.
- Ready to work in Shifts by rotation if required.
Experience: Minimum 1-2 Years
Location: Noida ( Permanent WFH)
Please find the JD :
- Expertise in ServiceNow Administration & Development
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow development platform including but not limited to ITSM, CMDB, change management, Problem management, custom development, etc.
- Ability to work on Servicenow enhancement requests in Jira.
- Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
- Manages Instance Security, User/Group Access/Access Control Lists
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/ remediation
- Leads ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution
- Schedules and verifies instance clones
- Manages Update Set creation and migration
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in ServiceNow configuration and administration.
- Provide Level 2 support on ServiceNow platform for users
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, workflow management, orchestration, Cloud provisioning, etc.
- Perform core configuration tasks such as Add users, group, create workflow activities, configure alerts and notifications View, perform instance branding and customization, Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application
- Experience in Platform Upgrades will be an added advantages
- Knowledge of scripting ( JAVA ) and APIs would be desired
The Document management system Developer will be working in an organization where collaboration, together with best practice document, data and knowledge management are key elements of it’s operations.
Our Client is a key technology being used to address these needs. The candidate will have demonstrated extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of the duties and key responsibilities and working within a small will be essential for the role to make a strong, hands on contribution.
Client has 13 different Document management system that includes DropBox, Google drive, Network drives, SharePoint, Domo, Alfresco.
The Document Management system developer will take responsibility for all aspects of the design, document migration, solution development, deployment and support of key document management system infrastructure and business solutions.
Over 200 TB of content or documents will be migrated from data center based document management system cloud based document management system.
Technology solution should robust to support multiple different system content migration to Client System.
- Lead development and deployment of Client solutions to meet identified requirements, engaging with business users as required.
- Support Specialist o Provide expert user support and guidance, as required.
- Deliver user training and documentation, as required.
- Drive best practice usage and compliance with policy and audit requirements.
- Contribute to improving consistency and effectiveness of information and document governance within the Institute.
- Drive consistency in Clients deployment and usage, including taxonomies, templates, master pages and security management.
- Create Templates, access management, security setup and metadata management to automate folder creation
- External user collaboration using optimal security policy and access management
- Integration with third party systems like Docusign and Viva Vaults
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 4 year undergrad Degree qualification is required
- Must have a knowledge about CFR Part 11 compliance
- Must have knowledge about GxP best documentation practices
- com training and certification would be highly desirable.
- Cloud based document management system API integrations, template management, access management set up experience is desirable
- Experience with SharePoint, Alfresco, Domo document management system is must
- document management system metadata management
- Experience is large scale migration from data center to cloud based document management system
- com or similar system Waterfall access management setup experience
- com or similar system Template and workflow setup experience
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Technical expert roles in Cloud based document management systems environments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytical skills, and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management, training, presentation and public speaking.
- Demonstrated, quality focused, track record of successful projects.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing organizational priorities and ambiguous environments.
- Ability to research and quickly assimilate relevant new technologies, concepts, architectures and features is essential.