We are looking for a .net azure developer for a US based company.
Work location: Work from home
Skill: .net, azure, web/mobile application development
· Good understanding of OOPS, design principles and design patterns.
· C# development experience.
· Experience with WCF is required.
· Experience of working with web API is required.
· Experience with Windows services and Winforms will be useful.
· Experience of working with .NET Core is useful. Some exposure is expected.
· Experience of working with MS SQL Server.
· Experience of working with micro services will be useful.
· Experience of working with any queueing middleware like MSMQ, Rabbit MQ, WMQ will be useful.
· Exposure to cloud provisioning will be useful, in particular Azure.
· Exposure to security vulnerabilities and top 10 from OWASP will be useful.
· Exposure to front end technologies will be useful. Though it’s secondary but any experience with
SPA libs and frameworks in particular will be useful. Experience with either Angular or React will be
· Experience with any or all stated tools – TFS, Git, SOAP UI, Postman, Fiddler,
· Experience with CI/CD devOps tooling and practices is useful.
Soft skills required
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written. S/he should be able to articulate well.
• Job Location:- DoIT, Yojna Bhawan, C scheme, Jaipur
• Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
• Desired Skills:- Development experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server with Min 3 years exp
• Experience:- 03yrs to 04yrs
• 5 Days working
Roles & Responsibility:-
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Fixing and improving existing software.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Gather and evaluate user feedback.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
Location Delhi NCR
Over 1.8 billion non-salaried informal sector workers globally, and roughly 700m Indians are
not eligible for pension or other social protection benefits. Without an urgent and effective
response to pension exclusion, they face the grim prospect of extreme poverty for over 20
years once they are too old to work.
pinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled,
API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and
a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance
products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively
with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion
stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya
and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023.
Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers
use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use
our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to
their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity
We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business
and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development
and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to
start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment.
pinBox is looking for senior software engineers who are deeply passionate about using IT to
solve difficult, real-life problems at scale across multiple countries.
The Senior Software Engineer will be expected to
1. Design, code, test, deploy and maintain applications to satisfy business requirements,
2. Plan and implement technical efforts through all phases of the software development
3. Collaborate cross-functionally to make continuous improvements to the pinBox
4. Help drive engineering plans through a broad approach to engineering quality
(consistent and thoughtful patterns, improved observability, unit and integration testing,
5. Adhere to national and global architecture standards, risk management and security
6. Monitor the performance of applications and work with developers to continuously
improve and optimize performance.
The ideal candidate processes
1. An undergraduate degree in engineering,
2. At least 6 years’ experience as a software engineer or in a similar role,
3. Experience working with distributed version control systems such as Git / Mercurial
Experience with React / Angular will be an advantage,
5. Backend: Experience with Django/Python, PostgreSQL or any other RDBMS is
mandatory. Experience with Redis will be an advantage,
6. Experience in working with AWS / Azure / Google Cloud,
7. As our applications use a number of third party micro-services, experience with REST
APIs, as also with the Indian digital finance ecosystem (UPI, e-KYC) will be both
necessary and an advantage,
8. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and
9. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to
function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines.
- Analyze and document requirements for enhancements to systems and / or business processes.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Document development and operational procedures
- Support junior developers’ work
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming concepts, design patterns and SOLID principles
- Must have hands on experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Windows Services, .NET Entity Framework, SQL Server/T-SQL, IIS and related technologies
- Expertise in REST APIs and WCF
- Strong knowledge of modern techniques such as Responsive Web Design, LINQ, Dependency Injection and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of various industry standard development practices (Agile methodology, OOD, TDD, BDD)
- Proficient with tools to enable SDLC (TFS, Visual Studio, etc.)
- A go getter attitude with the ability & desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- An innovator mind-set who strives to make things better
- Ability to work independently with the knowledge as well as capability to quickly grasp and make an immediate impact
- Good written & verbal communication skills
Proficient in ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
Knowledge of .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3, bootstrap.
Knowledge of Asp.net WEB API(REST).
Understanding of Agile methodologies
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Knowledge of SSIS & SSRS would be an additional benefit
Create documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Participate in requirement gathering & analysis
Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
Test and deploy applications on Production
Revise, update, refactor and debug code
Improve & provide support existing applications
Good To Have Skills
SSIS & SSRS
Must To Have Skills
ASP .NET using C#, VB.NET, MVC, MS-SQL-Server
We are global software Development Company providing IT Solution to enterprises worldwide. Taxmann Technologies deliver a range of software development solutions like e-book solutions, DRM Solutions, Professional website Design, Mobile App development, Product engineering, Desktop based/cloud based application Software, Content Management Systems, etc
We study, design, develop, enhance, customize, implement, maintain & support various aspects of information technology. We are in IT business since 2000 and dedicated to providing IT solutions to small & medium enterprises worldwide.
Major Clients include Government based websites with 5 million Monthly Active Users and www.taxmann.com, which is a major product in itself with 1 million Monthly Active Users.
Producing code using .NET languages (C#)
Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
Test and deploy applications and systems
Revise, update and debug code
Improve existing software
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
Database/search : SQL Server, Lucene, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB.
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
Understanding of Agile methodologies
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Good Coding Skills
- Hands on Experience on C#
- Object Oriented concepts using C#
- File IO
- GAC concepts
- Entity framework
- .Net Core Concepts
- Sql Queries
- Knowledge of Angular/React/Vue/Java Script/ Type Script
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- SQL Server and PL/SQL
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Good in communications (Verbal and Written)
- Should have worked individually or in team
Our Customer is building and configuring New Dealer Management Software (DMS) for the Indian continent. DMS will be executed in multiple phases, Our customer is looking for a full stack developer to execute the project. The candidate will be working extensively on C#, MVC and Entity framework and helping Devops team to smoothen the release process
ClaySys is hiring software developers with 1-5 years of experience to join our team in Kochi.
Skills we are looking for :
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Excellent problem-solving and logical Skills
- 6+ years of experience in software design, development and deployment
- Must have extensive experience in architecture, design and development on .NET framework, C#, WPF
- Must have experience of relational database such as My SQL and MS SQL Server
- Must have experience in Web Services, SOAP, TCP
- Must have excellent experience in debugging, Problem Solving and root cause analysis
- Must have experience on writing Nunit test cases
- Exposure to new tech stacks: AI, ML, BigData, Cloud, Broker Engine, Rule Engine, Report Builder
- Strong exposure to Mean Stacks (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node and React for simple and scalable full stack applications)
- Should have good experience of creating designs & design patterns.
- Lead and Mentor the team technically