About GeakMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd
GeakMinds is an advanced analytics, IT and Business consulting firm that provides services to businesses to help them make data driven business decisions.
String core PHP Hands-on experience.
Strong Expertise in CodeIgniter Framework.
Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning.
Good debugging skills.
A good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX will be preferred.
Basic UI Designing using Bootstrap and Jquery.
Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express JS, Strong Loop, etc
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and Promises and its quirks and workarounds
Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems(Internal or Third-party), servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git or TFS
Good to have knowledge
Redis, Ubuntu, OpenSips, WebRTC
Your responsibilities as a backend engineer will include:
- Back-end software development
- Software engineering and designing data models and write effective APIs
- Working together with engineers and product teams
- Understanding business use cases and requirements for different internal teams
- Maintenance of existing projects and New feature development
- Consume and integrate classifier/ ML snippets from Data science team
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of industry experience with the Python and Django framework.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good analytical skills with strong fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building backend services with hands-on experience through all stages of Agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to write optimized codes,debug programs, and integrate applications with third party tools by developing various APIs
- Experience with Databases.
- Experience with writing REST-APIs.
- Prototyping initial collection and leveraging existing tools and/or creating new tools
- Experience working different types of datasets (e.g. unstructured, semi-structured, with missing information)
- Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
- A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- Experience with relevant Python libraries such as Requests, sklearn, Selenium
- Hands on experience in Machine learning implementations
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS) and relevant microservices
- Good Humor
Note- We are currently working from home due to the pandemic. If selected you may work from a remote location though once office reopens candidate must work from Office.
- Design and implement software components using up-to-date technologies and best practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of the REST architecture.
- Strong working experience in Angular,HTML5, CSS3
- Strong working experience in Container Orchestration Management on-premise and public cloud (Docker, Kubernetes or similar)
- Overall understanding of the Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with widely used design patterns.
- Should possess prior experience in building distributed multi-tier applications with single sign-on.
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Automated Deployment on AWS/Azure
- Static and dynamic code quality analysis
- Should understand the dynamics of the full-stack development and guide junior team members.
- Experience in developing enterprise-scale software platforms
- Should have hands-on experience in managing releases.
- Build applications using Azure Services and deploy them on Azure Infrastructure.
ChiefEx Technologies Pvt Ltd is an early stage SAAS application startup providing an integrated technology platform to small businesses for most of their day to day activities for all of their business cycle with complete control on activities.
Our application is very flexible and its minimalistic design is loved by many customers.
The company is looking at further expanding the solution and rolling across geographies in the coming future.
Our MVP is ready and we started early traction. We are looking for passionate developers with an entrepreneurship mindset to join our team as Team Lead - MEAN Stack.
Joining as a founding team member will come with lots of benefits and opportunities to grow.
There won't be any cash benefits for at least 3 months or till we achieve revenue goals or funding. A very attractive indicative compensation will be offered with equity for the right candidate.
Right candidate will be inducted as Co-founder / CTO.
You will be getting freedom and autonomy to perform tasks, manage and build your team and engage in cross functional activities.
This is a high growth career opportunity is only best for those who have the capability to fast grow the organisation as a High growth driver and with an Entrepreneur Mindset.
Note: DO NOT APPLY if you are looking for a traditionally paid employee safe mode opportunity.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Architect scalable software solutions and mentor a team of high performing developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews and troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field.
- Prior 5+ years of experience in leading full stack development (MEAN Stack) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, DSA, etc.
- Good understanding of CI/CD, AWS, cloud deployment, Git, etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a potential candidate and have some questions, please feel free to talk with us.
Develop beautiful mobile first apps in Angular, bootstrap/Ionic framework
Write Junit test cases
Automate deployment of applications on Microsoft Azure platform
On day one we'll expect you to have hands-on knowledge of...
Java 8 +
Bootstrap, HTML, JQuery
MySQL/PostgreSQL database. MongoDB will be added advantage
Cloud platforms like Azure/AWS/Google.
These skills will make you stand out from the crowd...
Automation using Jenkins
Why you should join us?
Feel the excitement to participate in development from concept to execution to launch.
Work closely with a friendly, supportive, professional and achievement-oriented international team
Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
No micromanagement and you are able to take your decision independently.
Enjoy flexible and relaxed work environment.
An opportunity to learn new things every day .
About the company
Name: Vedira Solutions Private Limited (www.vedirasolutions.com)
Founded in 2018 as separate entity but has been working since 2010 under the name “Orange Ventures United Private Limited”
Technology Partner of the Netherlands based company (YOB Services BV) and working as solutions provider for this company.
Notice period: 0 to 30days
Work location: Wfh till 2021 December
Salary upto 8lac
1. Working as Senior Developer with agile teams to work towards a final goal.
2. Designing and taking ownership of micro services.
3. Writing scalable, future ready, and maintainable code having independence of
implementing better architecture.
4. Insisting on high standards and hence creating top-notch services.
5. Handling all necessary aspects in implementation of new projects.
6. Hiring and developing the best.
1. (3-4+) years of strong experience in the backend tech stack to develop scalable
2. Experience with using distributed databases and architecture.
3. Passionate and driven about scalable and extendable micro services.
1. Have experience of any popular frameworks like ExpressJS, MolecularJS,
2. An eye for scalable infrastructure with low latency.
3. Good problem solving skills.
4. Experience with devops workflows and responsibilities to handle infrastructure.
Qrata is currently searching for MERN stack developer for Omani start up Delivery Company.
Who are we?
The company begin its life in June 2018 as Oman’s first online delivery mobile application, in the capital city Muscat. The application allows customers in Muscat to place an order from a choice of restaurant or food outlet and get it delivered within the comforts of their home. The application allows services on Android and IOS both.
It’s envisions itself as the ideal delivery and discovery platform for everything under the sky. With customer satisfaction on top of our priority list ,it ensures that customers receive the best of both the worlds. A wide range of products and fast efficient delivery are the areas where the company constantly wants to excel.
Role – MERN Stack Dev.
- 3+ years of experience in MERN (Node, React.JS)
- Algorithms & Data structure concepts
- B2C App / Product Company Experience
- BE and BTECH in Computer, Computer Science, IT
- This is mainly a full stack position .net or Java experience
- Full Stack Experience in Angular 5+ along with Dot Net is preferred
- Java – Spring, Hibernate
- Knowledge on database systems
- Test and automation tools
- 6+ years of experience in software development
Preferably BE/B-Tech engineering degree, but not a must.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience developing server-side Java – Spring, Hibernate and REST
- Full-SDLC cycle, with large-scale live roll-out participation as a developer
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing
- Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Good understanding of relational and non-relational database/datastores/caches best practices and challenges
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration
- A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building GraphQL APIs using Node.js
- React, Android or iOS development
Web Developer Angular, Dot Net Core, MVC 4.0
- Do you love working on web technologies such as Angular, Dot Net Core, MVC 4.0
- Are you passionate about developing best in class software solutions?
Come Join US!
We at Force Intellect are committed to helping SMEs grow. We have designed & developed Spectrum ERP and eProcurement Solution to make SMEs efficient, agile. We are dedicated to continuous improvement in our product and provide rich features and functionalities.
As a Web Developer, you should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in full life cycle software development.
You will be primarily responsible for:
- Providing innovative and cutting edge technical solutions to solve business problems
- Developing New Features & Functionality of Spectrum ERP & eProcurement Software
You should have strong technical knowledge of:
- Angular 5 & higher
- Dot Net Core, MVC 4.0
- Object-Oriented Principles
- SQL Server - Database Development, Stored Procedures, Functions, Queries
- Debugging skills on Developer Tools
What you will achieve during this assignment
- Work on emerging & cutting edge technologies
- Provide technical solutions to solve complex business problems
- Develop highly Robust, Scalable, Enterprise Applications
Work from Home Option is available
Force Intellect has designed & developed Spectrum ERP and eProcurement Solutions, especially to overcome challenges faced by the manufacturing industry.
Visit https://www.forceintellect.com/for more details.