Neokred is a FinTech company based in Bangalore and an ISO 9001 | 27001 & 20000-1 and PCIDSS certified firm in Information and Data security. The company builds Consumer Tech for Financial Infrastructure stack to provide curated versions of embedded banking in the payment ecosystem. We've created a platform which enables Corporates, Banks, FinTech’s, Retail Companies, and Start-ups to launch their own banking services or financial products, such as issuance of co-branded cards, facilitating lending, and virtual bank accounts and KYC for their customers or employees with the help of low code plug and play technology stack.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE:
We are looking for an analytical, result driven Senior Java Developer who will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to build and analyse codes, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create more seamless experience for users.
Your KRAs will include the following:
- You will design, build, and own APIs and Services, which will be the core of the product.
- You will participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages and better assist other team members.
- You will part of developing ideas for new programs, products or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- You will have to take lead on projects, compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas of improvement.
YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with Proficient understanding of Java, Hibernate, Springboot.
- luency in JAVA, Operating System may be required and Experience on Database such as MySQL or Postgre SQL.
- Proficiency with Springboot, Spring Security and Hibernate.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals, Data Structures and Algorithms, SOLID Design Principles and REST Patterns.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience and process improvement. • Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Neokred Technologies Private Limited
Strong development skills in Core / Advanced Java, and J2EE.
Knowledge of Bamboo, Jira, Spring AOP, Junit, SQL query optimization and fine tuning, is a
Strong analytical skills.
Good in Design Patterns.
Should have experience on JMS/Messaging and middleware like IBM MQ/Apache Kafka.
Strong in design and technical documentation.
Strong in Java SDK 1.8, Java SDK 11, Spring Boot (Embedded Tomcat), REST & SOAP API skills.
Strong in Spring frameworks (MVC, IOC, Boot, Batch) and ORM framework like Hibernate.
Hands-on experience in SQL.
Core Java, J2EE, SOA based Web Services, RESTful Web Services, Hibernate, Spring MVC,
XSD, XML and WSDL, DB, Microservices.
Understanding of Kafka and Netflix conductor.
Should have worked with Maven/Gradle, JIRA/Rally, Bamboo/Jenkins/Hudson.
Extensive development experience with Web Services (SOAP and REST).
Are you a fun loving and passionate to be a part of Global Innovator team? Are you planning to grow your career, which enhance your skills in technology? A career at SmartDocs can open many doors for you in the world of technology. If you are looking for a company that is dedicated to your ideas, recognizes you for your unique competency & contributions and provides a fun, flexible and delightful work atmosphere.
Then, we are the right place to ignite your passion. We are totally committed about our employees, our Clients & Customers, our work culture and especially our technology. We are a flat organization where opportunities are provide based on talent and we always encourage new ideas of employees through collaboration and creativity.
We are seeking for smart-driven JAVA Programmer’s to join us. The candidate will work with the global product development team and subject matter experts. An ideal candidate must possess excellent business skills with outstanding Analytical & logical skills, professionalism, Intelligent and should have the zeal to learn.
Desirable Skills & Expertise:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CSE / IT / MCA / Software) are preferred.
- Possesses intellectual humility; smart-driven, creative and able to learn things from slipups, willing to raise others up.
- Excellent Logical & Analytical skills with integrated professionalism at all levels.
- Strong Knowledge in Java, Frame-works like Spring, Spring boot; J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP and Web Application Server.
- Good knowledge in web technologies like HTML, Java Script, XML and CSS.
- Candidates must be team players, have a thirst for knowledge, the energy to work in a fast-paced environment and a desire to grow in an entrepreneurial company.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and deploying of high-performance applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, Communication and effective organizational skills with solid technical skills.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Excellent trouble shootings & problem-solving skills.
- Practical Knowledge with SDLC from requirement analysis through testing and deployment is a plus.
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Develop and maintain strong product knowledge.
- Guide the clients through various stages of the project and transition to support organization.
- Review existing business processes and participate in the Process Improvement Program.
We are seeking an experienced Spring Boot developer with a passion for esports to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of building and maintaining web applications using Spring Boot and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment. Experience in the esports industry is a plus.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Spring Boot and related technologies
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with the design and product management teams to implement new features and functionality
- Work with the DevOps team to ensure proper deployment and monitoring of applications
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
- Write and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Strong professional experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Experience with building and deploying web applications
- Familiarity with web development frameworks such as Spring MVC or Spring WebFlux
- Experience with Git and version control
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience in the esports industry
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with data persistence technologies such as Hibernate or JPA
- Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit or Mockito
Experience: 1.5 to 3 yrs
* Hands on work experience developing in Java and J2EE
* Extensive working experience in Springboot
* Good to have No SQL (Mongo DB) and My SQL Exposure
* Good to have experience in AWS cloud environment
* Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
* Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
* Acquiring knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business-focused software solutions through initiative and self-study
Primary Skill Java Springboot, Java Script
Good to have Mongo Db (No Sql), My SQL and Exposure to AWS
Salary:300000 LPA to 500000 LPA
Role Description :
- Good Understanding of Java 8 with proven hands-on skills
- Experience in Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring REST
- Experience in Spring Reactive
- Experience in Git, Gradle / Maven
- Practitioner of clean code and SOLID principles
- Able to test drive features
- Can debug code at ease and ensure quality code is produced
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Comfortable with agile practices, user stories and task breakdown
- Understands REST principles and Micro services
- Experienced with technologies such as
- Required Java, Spring Boot
- Good to have Maven, GIT, Swagger, PCF, Rabbit MQ
- Good API skills technology such as Rest Webservice
- Good foundation in data structures, algorithms and OO Design with rock solid programming skills
- Experienced on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito or PowerMock
- Experienced on mark up language such as JSON and YML
- Experienced on using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar, Fortify and WebInspect
- Experienced on agile methodology
- Java, J2EE
- Spring Boot
- JPA, REST API, JSON, JWT, OAuth, Spring Security, Swagger
- Oracle / MySQL / Postgres DB
- Angular / React / React Native
- JIRA, Bitbucket
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
- Strong experience in REST API and web services
- Experience in Oracle / Mysql / Postgres DB
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies
- Should have very good communication skills and analytical skills.
- Should have good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity
- Good communication skills with all stakeholders, good team player with the ability to mentor juniors
Good to Have:
- Knowledge in Banking Domain
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Talents from Product/eComm/Internet firms Only
Key Skills: Spring boot, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr, Design Patterns, Java, Distributed systems, AWS
Looking for team members passionate about building platforms for next billion users and re-imagine the e-commerce for mobile-first users. You will be building solutions for personalization, logistics, search & discovery, payments, fraud prevention, and scalability that works and solve problems elegantly
• Develop server-side components, REST APIs
• Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
• Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
• Lead the design and architectural improvements
• Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
• Reduce technical debt with quality coding
• A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
• Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
• Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
• Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
• Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
• Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
• Experience level: 2-5 years of software development experience in Java with web architecture and scalable design