About Oxxus Technologies Pvt Ltd
●Hands-on experience and deep understanding of working with large scale datasets (10s
of Millions of documents), highly scalable and available system architectures
●Experience with in-memory cache eg. Redis, and distributed NoSql stores like Elastic
search, Cassandra, Hbase, MongoDB etc
●Experience in one of the languages like Java, Python, Scala is preferred.
●Ability to work with complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data
●Experience in building microservices and distributed systems preferredRedis
- Professional experience: 1-3 years in Python
- Must have experience in RESTful APIs
- Write clear and effective API documentation.
- Write codes to integrate applications being used by various stakeholders
- Write and review test cases to QA to pass your code.
- Write/review test cases for code and process coverage
- Review code for both oneself and team members
- Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint
- Defining and building micro-services
- Building systems with positive business impact
- Tracking module health, usage, behavior tracking, measure and improve code and processes
- An engineer with at least 1-3 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
- Must have a penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
- Must have built and released APIs in production
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world.
We're looking for team players with natural product intuition who can help us build solutions
for our world-class Learning & Assessment platform (edulastic.com).
As a Backend Developer you will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications
and you will work closely with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improving
Role and Responsibilities
- As an experienced backend developer, your primary focus will be the development of all
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. You will test, secure
and deploy your code
- Knowledge of Node.js is a must along with a server-sideframework
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience and proficiency integrating with RESTAPIs
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures,
- Experience in working with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Should be willing to work in a very fluid startup environment and take complete ownership of
the assigned responsibility
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS should be well versed
with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience developing and deploying REST
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
• Total Experienced : 3+
• Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
• A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
• Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
• Experience with payment methods
• Experience with Video-conferencing services.
• Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
• A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
• Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
• Great communication skills.
• The desire and ability to learn.
- Strong Debugging Skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Various type of Payment Gateway(i.e. Paypal, Stripe)
- Having knowledge of various API integration
- Social Media and other API integration
Server skills : - Must have experience in Apache, Nginx, Gunicorn and wsgi.
Other Skills : - Having experience on HTML, CSS
- Great command over OOPS concepts and MVC structure.
- Knowledge of cloud system(AWS, Azure), Docker, Machine Learning, BigData, Data Analysis, Web-Scrapping, data Analysis, Web-Scrapping.
NOTE- we are looking for those who can join immediately or within 15-20 days of notice period.
Senior Dev with 5 years relevant experience
1. Working experience on web development using Python/Django
2. Comfortable with using Django framework.
3. Understanding of web servers
4. Knowledge in PostgreSQL, MySQL, and other database queries
5. Experience in using Redis cache.
6. Understanding of web technologies
7. Experience in REST API development using Django.
8. Strong hold on Apache
9. Integration of data storage solutions
10. Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
12. Good communication skill
13. .net/.NET core will be an added advantage
Job Description :
We are currently building a next generation consumer tech product at the intersection of AI ML through Mobile and Commerce. The product requires building proprietary frameworks using latest technologies.
We have an urgent requirement of a Backend Developer/ Fresher/ Intern, who would become core member of our Product Team, is a great problem solver, can learn quickly, and communicate clearly.
Must Have Skill Set :
Efficient software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
Individual contributor with strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should be able to work under tight deadlines and stretch as and when required
Self starter with the ability to research solutions independently and solve problems Strong, object oriented design and coding skills, c++/Java on a Linux platform Preferably with internship experience of Product based companies Working on products with strong Knowledge of SpringBoot and REST API frameworks Strong knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms
Hands on expertise in Database/Datastores - MongoDB, MYSQL, Elastic Search, Redis and Kafka will be a big plus
Key Responsibility :
Tasks will include complete responsibility for application design, code development, testing, deployment and maintenance
Develop code as part of an agile team to deliver new features enhancements Design and develop REST APIs
Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and perform program coding and testing Develop plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs and communicate plans and status to management
Work independently or with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish well defined goals
You should be at ease with maintaining cloud instances on AWS and other cloud services
You have experience in identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues End to End ownership of various applications and microservices
Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate services that serve millions of users
What You Get :
1. You work with a team of passionate folks who love design and technology 2. Immense learning and growth opportunities in small, multi functional, tightly
3. Flexible work timings; 5 days a week
4. Accelerated learning
5. Huge Responsibility early in your career which will come handy in future
6. Ownership and independence
B.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
QuHu is an audio first content platform where users can create, share & distribute their content and the discovery happens via a feed based on interest graph. We aim to build an audio ecosystem with a global presence consisting of audio-based social networks and audio communities.
At QuHu, we want to cultivate a vibrant and growing online UGC audio community and interactive audio entertainment platform where users are encouraged to create, share, discover and enjoy audio, and experience immersive and diversified entertainment features through audio. QuHu envisions a global audio ecosystem – a place where everyone can be connected through voices and across cultures.
The two pillars around which QuHu is built are:
Users - for whom we want to solve the problem of discovery basis interest (algorithmically driven feed) and provide an impressive experience through audio- bites (short content), live audio, audio rooms & audio games.
Creators - for whom we want to make creation & editing a seamless process through a suite of 'creator tools' like sound mixing, trim, pitch shifter, voicemojis, voice filters, noise reduction, etc & help them monetise
- Expert in Python. Comfortable with Web frameworks, such as Flask or Django
- Familiarity with Object Relational Mapping Libraries and ability to Integrate with Multiple Data Sources into One System
- Understanding of Limitations of Python and Multi Process Architecture. Understanding of Design Principles of Scalable Application
- Has familiarity with data frameworks in Python - Pandas or
- Good object-oriented design skills and knowledge of design
- Knowledge of key-value stores, caching, search, messaging queues
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the above
lives of API developers and consumers easier. If you love thinking big and delving deep and
enjoy envisioning truly elegant solutions, this role is definitely for you.
What you will be Doing
- You will abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power several
mobile and web applications.
- You will also own, scale, and maintain the computational and storage infrastructure for the
various micro-services and long-running jobs, designed and implemented by you and the team.
- We will look to you to make key decisions on the technology stack, architecture, networking,
and security. We love working with bleeding-edge technology, especially if it improves the
malleability, and simplicity of our deliverables.
What you need
- The ideal Backend Engineers are polyglots who are fluent in HTTP and core CS concepts such
as algorithms, data structures, and programming paradigms, and always pick the right tools for
the right job.
- They have a keen eye for common security vulnerabilities and how to act on them (example:
DDOS attacks, SQL Injection etc.).
- They understand what it takes to work in a startup environment and know when to trade
performance for simplicity.
- They fail fast, learn faster, and execute in time.
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail.
- Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Previous experience as part of a product-oriented team is a plus
Koa, Express, Play (frameworks)
Asynchronous Programming Frameworks (Akka, Nodejs, Tornado)
MongoDB, postgres, Bigtable, Dynamo (databases)
Apache Kafka, NATS, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ (queues)
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
microservices, multi-tenant, distributed-systems, distributed-computing, event-sourcing
Good to have Skillsets:
Apache Kafka, NATS
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their
supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and
tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have
plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors
across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter