We are Hiring for Python Developer for our Noida office (Sector 58)
Position - Python Developer
Employment Type – Full-time
Job Timing: US Shift
Experience – 4+ years
Notice Period - Immediate - 15 days
Location - Noida
As a Python Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to the development of our platform. Join our team and be part of the exciting journey to revolutionize the way businesses utilize data.
We are seeking a talented Python Developer to join our dynamic team. As a Python Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Python-based applications, implementing new features and functionalities, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve business goals.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
● Write clean and efficient Python code to develop high-quality software applications
● Perform testing and debugging of applications to ensure optimal performance
● Develop and maintain software documentation
● Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other team members
● Continuously learn and improve coding skills and knowledge of Python and related technologies
● A degree in Computer Science or a related field
● Knowledge of Python programming language and its frameworks such as Django, Flask, etc.
● Experience with version control tools such as Git
● Familiarity with SQL and databases
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as React, Vue, etc.
● Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, etc.
If you are passionate about programming and eager to learn and grow your skills, this is a great opportunity to start your career in Python development. We offer a competitive salary, opportunities for growth and learning, and a fun and collaborative work environment. Apply now and join our team!
KBS - HR Team
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Work individually and closely with other members of the team during code sprints to deliver a complete end-to-end solution.
- Articulate project status to other team members and management.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills experience handling the independent execution with minimal guidance, prior hands on experience or understanding on working with Django and python.
1 years experience with Django.
- Must be from Tier 1 University.
Key skills : Python, Numpy, Panda, SQL, ETL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The work will involve the development of workflows triggered by events from other systems
- Design, develop, test, and deliver software solutions in the FX Derivatives group
- Analyse requirements for the solutions they deliver, to ensure that they provide the right solution
- Develop easy to use documentation for the frameworks and tools developed for adaption by other teams
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Must have unit testing and debugging skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Python packages such as NumPy, Scikit learn
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
PreludeWe are BeyondScale, on a mission to build a mobile learning app to help organizations create internal courses for their workforce easily. eLearning is booming and we aim to tap into the under-served non-IT L&D market and make a difference in the livelihoods of millions of people.
- 2+ years of experience coding with Python.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Eager and proactive to learn new technical skills.
- Hands-on experience of developing web APIs and writing database queries in PostgreSQL (MongoDB, MySQL and DynamoDB is a plus).
- Good understanding of OOPs, Multiprocessing and threading.
- Proficient in testing and debugging programs.
- Well-versed with Git and modern development workflow practices
• Develop and deploy services to improve the availability, ease of use/management, and visibility
of 6sense systems
• Architecting, building, and scaling out our services and infrastructure
• Learning and adopting technologies that may aide in solving our challenges
• Own our systems like our Hadoop and Presto clusters, front/back-end services, build
configurations, infrastructure components, deployment of services into our infrastructure, and
everything in between
• Write/review/debug production code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug
live production problems
• Contributing back to open-source projects if we need to add or patch functionality
• Support the overall Software Engineering team to resolve any issues they encounter
• Lead and mentor both junior and senior engineers.
• Driving and owning end-to-end delivery of projects. Provide review and guidance on project
• Navigate vague problems and ambiguity with occasional guidance.
• 8+ years in a Software Engineering role or equivalent experience
• Experience with Linux/Unix system administration and networking fundamentals
• Strong skills in reading code as well as writing clean, maintainable, and scalable code
• Good knowledge of Python and Java
• Experience designing, building, and maintaining scalable services and/or service-oriented
• Experience with high-availability
• Experience with modern configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet) and
• Exposure to modern build systems such as Bazel, Buck, or Pants
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure
to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables
businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment
lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform
aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our
deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded
successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore,
with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space
in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Python Developer
We are building our core team which will be responsible for a highly scalable, always available
microservices based backend for payment processing. The developer will be involved with the
design, implementation, and execution from day one and build a robust, secure, and scalable
payment processing engine.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Individual Contributors talking full ownership of the micro services
● Design and Implement the micro services from scratch
● Be creative and always try to evaluate new strategies to execute faster
● Team player and always eager to teach new team members about the code,
● structure and design
● Not afraid of bringing new designs (even languages) which will make the system
Experience and Qualifications
● Having 2 - 5 years of experience
● Degree from a premier institute like IIT/NIT/BITS is desirable
● A strong expertise in Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
● Experience in creating APIs with design standards, patterns and best-practices
● Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
● GoLang experience is a big plus
● Experience building web services in REST
● knowledge and hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation
● Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including
integration with internal and external systems.
● Experience in databases like MySQL and NoSQL db like Cassandra, etc.
● Experience with Cloud computing AWS & Microservices architecture
● Exposure to front end technologies like VueJS, ReactJS etc is an advantage
● Docker & Kubernetes experience is a big plus
● Previous experience of Fintech company is an added advantage
What’s on offer
● Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
● Opportunities to learn and interact with payment industry leaders
● Competitive remuneration, group health insurance & PF
● Other office perks of being part of an early-stage startup
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Welthungerhilfe (WHH) is an international aid agency headquartered in Germany with its vision for “Zero Hunger by 2030”, the second sustainable development goal set by the UN. It has thousands of programs fighting hunger in more than 30 countries. ( https://www.welthungerhilfe.org ) ( https://www.childgrowthmonitor.org ).
Child Growth Monitor (CGM) is Welthungerhilfe’s digital innovation project leveraging AI to fight child malnutrition. Around 200 million children around the world are suffering from malnutrition. Malnutrition contributes to one-third of deaths of children under the age of five. In the fight against malnutrition, detection is the first important step, but this is not an easy task: Measuring children with traditional methods is still a complex, slow, and expensive task, frequently resulting in poor data and wrong assessments of the child’s health. Early detection of malnutrition becomes the key to initiating treatment, minimizing the risk of complications,
and saving lives by reducing the chances of death to a great extent.
Our solution to measure children replaces hardware (bulky measuring boards and physical scales) with off-the-shelf cell phones and AI. CGM uses augmented reality-enabled smartphones to record 3D scans of children. Artificial Intelligence is used to predict their height, weight, and middle upper-arm circumference needed to know the nutritional status of the children.
What you would do to help us save millions of children's lives
We are looking for you as an experienced Sr Software Engineer who works collaboratively with the dedicated team of tech specialists (AI, ML & Data Scientists) distributed globally have a shared responsibility for ensuring high quality and
Scalable health care product in an agile approach.
This posting concerns a full-time assignment working for Welthungerhilfe’s CGM in a freelance capacity but Full-time employment (payroll) is scheduled for the end of 2022 latest. We are in the process of setting up CGM as a registered social business from mostly January 2023 and moving all the consultants on CGM payrolls.
- Designing, developing features, refinement/improving and implementing the CGM product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- De-bugging of the current issues
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (Frontend, UX, etc.) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale Mobile app environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Provide mentorship for Junior and Intermediate Engineers on your team to help them grow in their technical responsibilities and remove blockers to their autonomy.
Requirements and skills
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
- Extensive experience in core Python (3-7yrs)
- Should have worked on Azure or any Cloud and Azure data factory or any similar data platforms
- Experience using Flask/Flutter framework
- Experience working on mobile applications/Web applications (writing flask framework)
- Knowledge of DevOps Pipeline
- Good experience in SQL database
- Working knowledge in Data engineering (ETL pipelines Result Generation Module)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies such as Vue JS
- Working knowledge in creating predictive models for AI and ML-based features
- Tech /BE in Computer Science with a total of 7 years of software development/Programming experience.
- Good to have an experience in Kubernetes (opensource system)
- Good to have experience working on healthcare mobile apps (predictive analytics and image diagnostics)
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Perform validation and verification testing and debud code.
· Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
· Good understanding on Django ORM.
· Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
· Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
· Experience in Version Control with Git and Bitbucket.
· Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
· Knowledge in Pandas, Numpy will be addons
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science , MCA
- Experience with Django/Flask Framworks
- Worked on web app and mobile app
- Understanding of DevOps tools - Jekins/Kubernetes/Azure/AWS/Docker will be a plus
|Sr. Software Engineer - Open Source|
|1. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.|
|2. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.|
|3. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.|
|4. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.|
|5. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.|
|6. Design, develop and implement new integration.|
|7. Able to manage team of developers|
|1. Django full stack development experience more than 4 - 6 years (Python, Django, PostgreSQL)|
|2. Experience of front-end development (Angular, Bootstrap, CSS, jQuery)|
|3. Bug fixing in Django/Python/Web protocol|
|4. Having experience in development of heavy traffic web solution|
|5. Experience in working with LMS tools customization and integration will be added advantage|
|Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent degree|
Join the Insurtech revolution with PasarPolis! We're looking for exceptional talents to come help us leverage technology to disrupt the insurance industry. With the largest insurtech funding in the region and 3 Indonesian unicorns as part of our investors roster (Gojek, Tokopedia & Traveloka) we are disrupting the insurance industry by:
1. Creating easy to understand insurance products
2. Redefining how and where insurance products are purchased
3. Enabling simple and hassle-free claim process
We are also using machine learning, big data analysis, and data science to build automated risk assessment.
• Development of backend services which power our products and taking responsibility for scalability and reliability of them.
• Translate and drive technology vision into action and world class product, as well as constantly solve problems and set strategy for our existing products as well as future product ideas.
• You are also expected to share knowledge to other engineers.
• Drive the business and help drive and focus execution in line with our core objectives.
• Work closely with QA Engineers for immediate bugs/issues resolution.
• Explore new techniques, technologies and software development approaches to improve existing system to keep up with the latest trend in software development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3-6 years of experience in software engineering/development
• Experienced in Python + Django/flask, Golang
• Experienced in building REST API
• Familiar with application life cycle management tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket/Git, etc and also CI/CD tooling.
• Familiar with Agile Software Development and SCRUM.
• Familiar with Cloud Computing (AWS / Google Cloud).
• Python / GoLang / Ruby on Rails
• REST API