The District Sales Manager will oversee sales activities within a defined territory and manage sales
representatives and distributors.
Trains sales representatives and distributors in assigned territory.
Organizes sales schedules of assigned staff.
To act like a bridge between the company and distributor with providing stock reports and
Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
Handles disciplinary action against employees as needed and in accordance with company
Mostly to coordinate with Sales executives from his assigned district.
Sales the company’s products in an assigned territory.
Monitors existing accounts and regularly communicates with primary contacts for the account.
Works to establish new accounts in the territory.
Works toward increasing sales growth in the territory at an established rate determined by
To provide map coordinates and beat plans.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent management and leadership skills.
Excellent time management skills.
Ability to multitask and complete work while traveling.
Thorough knowledge of territory, market, and clients.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Organized with attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in any domain.
3-4 years of core field sales/ marketing experience required.
CTC- 16 - 25k p.m.
Location: SUNDERGARH, KORAPUT
About Casey Foods Opc Pvt Ltd
- Assist Sales Staff with the coordination and inspection of properties.
Good Communication skills, both verbal and written.
Able to work independently
- 2 wheeler license (mandatory)
Responsible for establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel of
Responsible for all operations, customer servicing and customer retention activities for
Responsible for driving business generation initiatives to achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly
Responsible for business tracking, analyzing and reporting business results at desired and
periodic intervals to reporting authority.
We have a farm at Denkennikottai, Tamil Nadu where we grow varieties of Roses and Fruits. We want to sell flowers to Apartments on a subscription basis. Need a Sales and Marketing person who would be talking to residents of apartments and should be able to sell flowers. And deliver the flowers to certain collection points (It is not a door-to-door delivery)
- Visit apartments and talk to people to generate leads to sell bunches of flowers on a weekly/monthly/yearly subscription basis.
- Should be able to visit the farm (around 70Kms) and collect flowers once a week.
- Deliver the flower bunches at different collection points
- Talk to supermarkets and other stores to establish collection points near the apartments
- Should be fluent in Kannada and English
- Must have a vehicle to travel to the farm
- Should be from Bangalore
- Must be dynamic and good at interacting with people
- There will be a fixed salary of 10k to 12k
- There will be commissions based on new sales
- Petrol expenses will be reimbursed for the farm visit
If you are passionate about the internet space, possess exceptional attention to detail, are an expert communicator, and above all, have a risk-taking attitude, then this highly visible role is for you!
What you will do:
- Researching and prospecting potential clients
- Using all channels to connect and generate leads
- Giving impactful product demo and generating business
- Managing all prospects and building pipeline for new business accounts
- Actively maintaining and expanding client outreach in the market
- Mentoring and leading other junior sales associates
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience selling
- Experience in tech sales is a huge plus
- Minimum 1 yr experience working in international market (US, EU, MEA, APAC)
- Exposure of handling client relationship in any form
- Aptitude for sales and hunger for success
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving ability
- Efficient time management and a never give-up attitude
Hi, Greeting form LMV Investment Services Pvt Ltd!!
Looking for BRANCH MANGER- MALE!!!!
The branch manager is responsible for supervising and managing a branch and also responsible for oversee financial reporting and grow branch revenue. Should have a good knowledge about health insurance, life insurance & general insurance. should have a good organizational skills
Fix customer appointments and visit potential customers for new business.
Make the customer understand about the various benefits available in the plan & check whether it meets with the customer’s requirements.
Customer Leads as and when provided are to be called and fix appointments for sales visit.
Handling existing customer portfolio if given and lead generating through it, also candidate should generate business via converting individual leads generated by him.
Age Limit Upto 27 to 28 years.
Education Qualification: Graduate any stream.
Experience of at least 4 to 5 years of Life Insurance sales.
2-Wheeler is Mandatory
This post only for immediate joiners!!!
at Disruptive Digital Learning Startup
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Taking complete ownership of the annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets and then draft and drive the action plan for it
- Planning and achieving revenue targets on every product line, always sensing the market response for products and accordingly sharing inputs for product enhancement
- Targetting to ensure that every product line becomes the best in its category in the next one year
- Setting up the best suited approach of inbound lead generation and sales conversion for each product line
- Aligning with the sales and growth objectives of the organisation and then planning a strategy - both inbound and value based outreach to connect with the key stakeholders, building relationships, regularly engaging them and creating project and revenue growth as per targets.
- Reviewing and managing our Google Ads, India Mart and all other lead generation sources, and refining them for maximum revenue growth.
- Heading all digital sales in coordination with a digital sales manager, and integrating/ managing/ drafting the efforts being made towards inbound lead generation.
- Searching, pitching and closing immediate sales opportunities in CSR, NGOs, Govt Projects and Schools
- Identifying key personnel, building leads, connecting with them, building relationships, understanding their vision and needs, and finding the right connect to share about our work, our solutions, how it aligns with their vision.
- Sustaining relationships with the existing partners and new partners and planning ways to regularly engage them
- Coordinating with our project and operations team to capture stories, impact case studies and sharing them with the project funders and stakeholders
- Creating project proposals, concept notes, sales collateral in collaboration with our content and design team
- Working with our Digital Sales person to following up on relevant leads and close them
- Working with our marketing team to share thoughts and ideas around brand building, which will enable you to attract more relevant leads
What you need to have:
- Proven & Relevant sales experience in the social sector/ education of at least 2-5 years
- MUST BE FROM EDTECH SALES
- Achieved proven annual revenue targets at least between 1 to 3 Crores.
- Aggressively growth oriented - both professional and personal. Must be very entrepreneurial in nature
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills in English - both written and oral, Excellent email, video chat and video demo capabilities for best of sales over digital means.
- Should be well versed with all latest digital sales strategies
- Should have a track record of engaging with and establishing long term relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Track record of developing and implementing strategy and delivering measurable results towards the realization of organizations sales goals
- Candidates with established network, relationships in CSR, NGOs, government, Education and in the social sector will be preferred
- High on energy, very agile and leadership traits with the ability to deliver results
- Must be task oriented with an excellent sense of logic, highly organized and capable of handling multiple stakeholders
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to learn and do anything
- An experienced sales professional with clear revenue generation and scaling experience in social sector and education
- An extremely passionate social ed-tech enthusiast who understands the segment and carries a burning aspiration to be the best in this business.
- Someone who is self motivated, hungry for holistic growth, and has the skills and ability to manage multiple product lines and divisions with month on month revenue responsibility
- Someone who can convert inbound leads, partner and distributor enquiries, govt sales possibilities into revenue and pipeline building consistently
- Some one who can setup a pan country distribution/ partner network, build a strong in bound and active sales process to schools via regional partners and via inbound enquiries.
- Taking the ownership for this pulp sales to our esteemed B2B2C clients
- Connecting with potential clients and converting them into paying customers
- Working with clients to customise our pulp offering as per their needs.
- Developing a team for regional sales team for better client interaction.
- Exploring the possibilities for FMCG product marketing with the pulp.
- Identifying the demand in this sector and accordingly helping the company in defining the growth strategy.
- Creating a big impact in agro and food processing sector which is currently lagging in the country.
What you need to have:
- Understanding of pulp industry, experience in food processing or manufacturing sector
- Fast learner, good understanding of food industry
- Previous work experience in food industry will be advantageous
- Computer literate with hands on experience with basic Microsoft office and email communication.
- Looking for opportunity in agro / FMCG / Food processing sector
- Keen on giving a boost to a lagging sector
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.