About Casey Foods Opc Pvt Ltd
- Entertain incoming inquiries - both online & offline.
- Follow up & maintain good client relations with potential clients.
- Understand client needs and requirements, give relevant information and guide/assist them further to closing the order. Make project concept presentations and proposals as required.
- Generating new leads by researching on potential clients & contacting them.
- Conduct site survey / visits – to understand client’s requirement, give suggestions, present our products and services.
About Coconut Media Box
We, Coconut Media Box are Event Managers, Concert Organizers, Film Makers, Wedding Planners, Creative Designers & Digital Innovators and much more.
At Coconut Media Box, we don't believe in standing in queues; so we are treading into uncharted waters to hold our presence with an unconventional approach.
Based in Mumbai & Ahmedabad, Coconut Media Box is a one stop for all innovative media and entertainment solutions
For us the possibilities are endless, because 'We've just begun!
Position: Manager – Talent Sales
Department: Talent Department
Qualification: Graduation Full Time
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Artist Management profile.
- Client relationship, High Energy Level
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
- Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Goals Oriented
- Track new Business / Opportunities in the Celebrity / Artist Management Industry
- Monitoring market activities (competitors’ activities)
- Provide Talent Solution to various clients as per requirements
- Pitch exclusive and non-exclusive talent for the live and channelize events.
- Making business proposals and pitching talent for tie-ups on basis of the requirement
- Schedule meetings with Corporate Clients, Event Agencies, Club to generate business leads
- Strategy to ensure new exclusive and non-exclusive artist’s acquisition
- Negotiate with Artists on cost estimation and budget to ensure good results maximum profitability
- To provide timely feedback to the internal team and make sure appropriate revisions are made to the concepts, estimates, creative designs art works for closure of briefs/business.
- Act as a single point of contact between the client, talent and internal team.
- Client servicing to external talent and close the deals
- Maintain the artist enquiry sheet/monthly records of briefs generated, business closed and revenue generated
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Plan and strategize the marketing plan for exclusive talent on social media platforms
- Understand the talent requirement accordingly provide innovative solutions measures
- Business development for talent and procuring new exclusive and non-exclusive talent
- Open to travel PAN India
- Person should be fluent to speak, read and write English and Hindi
- Maintain and grow business with existing clients and get new clients on board
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: India –Noida, Bengaluru, Remote
Shift: Global (Territory Specific)
Job Function: Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
SaaS Labs, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company in the software as a service “SaaS” industry focusing on the cloud contact centre space. The cloud contact centre space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in the next few years. Bootstrapped since inception, the firm recently closed a large venture capital round from two large global funds The firm has two core products for now - justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and helpwise.io (https://helpwise.io/) and the vision is to build a portfolio of contact centre offerings.
About the Role
SaaS Labs is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to join its Sales Development team. You will play a key role in driving new business by qualifying inbound leads and supporting various marketing-led campaigns.
You will report to the Sales Lead, however, feedback and coordination of resources with the sales and direct marketing teams are vital to success in this area. You will also provide support to the sales and the marketing teams as needed.
- Qualify and develop inbound sales leads
- Respond to product queries on the chat channel
- Schedule demos between AEs and qualified prospects
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Drive attendance for marketing-led campaigns and events
- Cold calling efforts may be required to execute specific outbound campaigns
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in the CRM
- 1-2years’ experience in Lead Generation or Inside Sales at a SAAS company
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or any other CRM
- Phone and interpersonal communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Experience working in global markets (US, UK & EMEA, ANZ & APAC) is a plus
- Experience with cold calling is a plus
- Cold Calling
- Consulting Students and Guiding them to the suitable course
- Helping students find the path to their passion
He/She would be leading the sales for Managed Services, which involves :
1. Tracking & managing inbound leads.
2. Outbound lead creation.
3. Lead qualification.
4. Follow-up on qualified leads.
5. Explaining MS service proposition, Ecom business requirements & handling queries.
6. Commercial discussion & negotiations.
7. Final contract closure & 8. Handover to Onboarding team
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Min 3 years’ Experience in B2B sales ( Ecommerce background preferred)
2. Min Graduate (MBA Preferred)
3. Excellent communication & writing skills
4. Fluent in English & Hindi
5, Basic Excel & PPT working skills
1. Rapport building on the call
2. Active listening
3. Qualification questioning
4. Objection handling
5. Post Sale relationship management
6. Positive attitude
7. Team Player
Mega Walk-in - Banking Industry (AXIS BANK) @ Bangalore
Axis Bank is hiring for various departments under Relationship Officer Profile in Partners Payroll
Salary up-to 25% hike for sales experienced candidates
Unlimited income opportunity
Career Progression program for the top performers under direct payroll of bank
Opportunity to visit international trips through various sales contest program
Best incentive scheme in the industry
Walk-in Dates: 1st Feb-15th Feb 2020
Time: 9:30AM - 2.00 PM
Dress Code: Formals
Jayanagar Branch:1373, Pushpakama Building,1st floor, 32nd E Cross Rd, 4th T Block East, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
Branch Head: Mahesh
Sahakarnagar Branch: Axis Securities Ltd, No. 19, Diamond Arcade 2nd Floor,
60 feet road, Sahakarnagar Bangalore-560092
Branch Head: Mahesh
Whitefield Branch: Axis Securities Ltd, 1st Floor, Sri Narayani Arcade, 7/3/3 - Kundalahally Gate, Hoodi Road, Whitefield, Bangalore: 560037.
Branch Head: Ajay
Branch Ops: Kamesh
Contact Person: HR Team
Department: Home Loan / LAP/ SBB / Personal Loan / Auto Loan.
Minimum Experience: Fresher/Experienced
Graduate / fresher may apply.
Salary: 14K to 22K + Incentive Extra
Interested candidates can come directly along with updated resume, Adhaar & PAN copy.