We are looking to hire an experienced AngularJS Developer to join our dynamic team. As a
Developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best
practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in
the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
To ensure success as an AngularJS Developer, you should have extensive knowledge of
excellent project management skills. Ultimately, a top-class AngularJS Developer can design
and build a streamlined application to company specifications that perfectly meet the needs of
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
Strong in UI Development
Strong in Angular 7 and above
Good knowledge on Bootstrap framework
Strong in developing Single Page Applications
Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end
Developing product analysis tasks.
Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest
Conducting performance tests.
Consulting with the design team.
Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
Excellent project management skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Willing to work from Hyderabad location
We are Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Willing to join immediately or within 15 days
About myHQ by ANAROCK
myHQ by ANAROCK is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can make magic with their work. It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving..
Founded in 2016 by IIT Delhi graduates Utkarsh Kawatra & Vinayak Agarawal, myHQ is India’s largest flexible workspace solutions platform. Present across 10 cities, enabling tens of thousands of people to make magic every day. We are changing the way commercial real-estate works by providing everyone with the freedom and flexibility to work anywhere and any way they like.
About the role
myHQ is looking for experienced, enthusiastic software engineers to join our core engineering team. You’ll be part of the core engineering team working across our range of products, while also brainstorming on designing new solutions. Here at myHQ, you will take up the responsibility of building out frontend architecture which is efficient with abstracted, reusable front-end pieces and systems.
If you join us, you’ll be an early team member in helping shape:
- Our company culture & engineering practices
- People that we hire
- The direction & focus of our products
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to grow your career and work at a growth stage product company.
- Own end-to-end development of high-performance applications.
- Understand the requirements, design the architecture and deliver clean, testable, well designed and scalable code
- Collaborate with the entire team on feature requirements and prioritization
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Proficient in problem-solving, data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of common frontend design patterns
- Ability to write modular and reusable code
Nice to have
- Experience with SEO and PWA
- Previous experience at working at a start-up
- A history of working on side/hobby projects and contributing to open source projects
People & Culture
- Freedom to execute, an open culture with passionate and smart co-workers
- Performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experimentation
- Know more about myHQ
myHQ in the news
- IndiaQuotient leads pre-series A funding for myHQ
- Anarock acquires 75% stake in flexible workspace platform myHQ
- App that lets you book coworking spaces on demand
- Starbucks meets coworking space
Key Team Members
- Utkarsh Kawatra – Co-founder & CEO
- Vinayak Agarawal – Co-founder & CTO
- Judhajit Bal – Head of Growth & Marketing
Other Perks / Benefits
- Comprehensive term and health insurance for you and your dependents
- Paid maternity / paternity leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the interview process like?
The interview process consists of 2-4 rounds of technical discussion of 60 mins each and a 30 min cultural fitment discussion. The technical discussion rounds cover past projects, programming basics, DS / Algo and system design. This is followed by a 30 min cultural fitment round.
What’s the technical stack that you’re working on?
Our tech stack is built on NodeJS, Angular, React, Redis and MongoDB. We are tech stack agnostic when it comes to hiring.
Role: Angular Developer
- Experience 3 to 5 years
- Demonstrable experience developing large-scale applications using one or more MV* patterns (MVVM, MVC, MVP)
- Expertise in developing single page web applications using front-end routing, consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs, client-side templating
- Strong competency in responsive layouts leveraging CSS and media queries and related UI frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (e.g., Sass, LESS)
- Experience with code analysis tools (e.g., JSLint, JSPerf)
- Practical knowledge of web page optimization techniques and guidelines for fast page load times
- Strong understanding of Ajax and/or promises
- Experience working in an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- Experience working with a distributed version control system (git, mercurial)
- Experience writing unit tests in one or more of the following: karma, mocha, chai, sinon, jasmine, jest
- Experience working on AWS. Basic understanding of Security Groups/ VPC etc.
- Experience on working with & integrating with microservices
- Experience on developing/ using CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins/ Git
About the company:
NowPurchase is transforming the 140B$ Metal Manufacturing industry. The metal industry forms the backbone of the economy and the fundamental block of the physical world - be it transportation, construction and every machinery. NowPurchase is building a rich, digital marketplace where Metal Manufacturers can procure high quality raw materials in a trusted manner. At the same time we are building the OS (Operating System) that will supercharge their productivity and processes to ultimately make procurement autonomous. Now Purchase raises USD 2.4 million in Nov 2021, led by Orios Venture Partners, InfoEdge Ventures.
We are looking to add an immensely talented Senior Front End Engineer that will help us invent, design, refine and deliver products that will meet our vision. Expect to build a lot of web interfaces and dashboards both for the browser as well as native IoT enabled terminals that will be placed at the manufacturers' premises. You need to lead the front end team to make sure they are delivering high quality code and are constantly inspired to experiment with tools to push out MVPs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You are empowered to work directly with leadership and the product team to make decisions about your code and future of the product.
- Deliver high quality modular code deployed over web, mobile and native IoT enabled terminals that leverage REST-based services and real time sockets.. This would include visual dashboards and real time optimizations that are critical for the manufacturing process.
- Have a strong emphasis on shipping features quickly without sacrificing code quality. Be ready to build a lot of MVPs that will go through iteration or be completely scrapped depending on the outcome at the customer end.
- Own your Agile projects and lead the team from software design to implementation and deployment. Maintain sprints, delivery timelines and contribute to better managing the engineering team.
- Build a culture of simplicity and pragmatism, which is reflected in your elegant code that other developers emulate and you ensure through thorough code reviews and processes.
- Continuously evaluate existing engineering processes and recommend improvements.
Required Skills and qualification:
- 4+ years’ experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- Strong experience with React or similar frameworks, TypeScript, SSR (Server Side Rendering), SPA (Single Page Application), PWA (Progressive Web application), OOP (Object Oriented Programming), Reactive programming, and Unit tests.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
Tech Stack skills required:
- Git, AWS, ELB (Elastic Beanstalk), Netlify
On- site: Kolkata, West Bengal
Compensation & Benefits:
- Cash Compensation: As per industry standards & pedigree of candidate
- ESOPs: 10% of NowPurchase is dedicated to current & future team members. Your package would entail some ESOPs so that you own a part of the company and grow along with it.
- Medical Insurance: Benefits of group insurance of 3 lakhs for family including parents, spouse, children
- Generous leave structure and WFHs including Marriage, Maternity & Paternity leaves
- Complete Relocation Expenses: We are building a unicorn out of the city of Joy (Kolkata). We will pay for everything you spend to relocate here.
Company Link: https://nowpurchase.com
About our Client
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
The company currently powers closed-loop loyalty programs for all different brands under its parent retail group. Currently, it has 20Mn+ registered customers and 3Mn MAU across 8 brands. Its vision is to be at the center of D2C Brands and the consumer consumption ecosystem
Job Location -Bangalore
4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
2+ years experience on React .Jsand core principles
Good to have experience with popular React.native
Team Lead/Management experience
Develop all user-facing products in React
Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering –
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Understands app development cycle
Flexibility and deadline driven
- Houm is an innovative and multi-functional consumer internet product - a new category of its own.
- We are focused on bringing back real digital privacy on the internet like never before, via the revolutionary concept of 'private ownership of the internet by the end consumer' - a first of its kind!
- Houm enables each consumer to build and own a private space on the internet - a digital home, and communicate with their Inner Circle of people via Chat, Voice Calls or Video Calls in absolute privacy -
- Houm to Houm. Visit houm.me/FAQ to get more information about our product and the philosophy we stand for. Headquartered in India, we are a super- charged, 24X7 switched-on start-up passionate about what we do.
What will you do?
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in Angular Development
- Must have hands on experience in HTML5,CSS3 and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks including Angluar 8 / Ionic.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular / Ionic best practices.
- Writing Typescript, CSS, and HTML.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM.
- Experience in developing clean and functional user interfaces
1) Lead the front-end development activities and team
2) Building scalable, performant and maintainable front-end applications.
3) You will be able to change our front-end methods and architecture
4) Participate in frontend architecting, development and reengineering
5) For both features and refactoring, you will take full end-to-end ownership, including testing and release
6) Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
7) Create modules and reusable components and coupling them together into a functional app
9) Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fixing them.
2) At least 4 years of experience with Angular
4) Strong knowledge of Typescript
5) Experience in continuous deployment of front-end applications
6) Comfortable designing, implementing and maintaining large scale frontend applications
7) Autonomous and out-of-the-box thinker
8) Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
9) Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
10) Experience in e2e test cases using cypress
11) Knowledge of testing frameworks/tools like Jest,Karma,Protactor, etc
12)Deep knowledge of Angular practices
2) AngularJS to Angular migration strategies
3) Micro frontend architecture
Deskera's suite of products has three robust offerings; Books and Sales. Books addresses all accounting needs any business might have from invoicing, inventory, and financial documentation. Sales allow for customer and vendor contact management. The suite is available on both the web and mobile platforms, so as a business owner or employee, you are always within access to your business's pulse and needs. Deskera has empowered many SMEs globally by providing innovative business functions across diverse industry segments such as manufacturing, engineering, construction, education, and Government.
What you will do daily
Designing, building, prototyping, developing, and implementing single page responsive web
applications for our cloud platform.
Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
You have previously worked for 4 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UI/UX, including accessibility and usability.
You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards
You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
You have had the exposure to internet security, SEO, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You must be collaborative and adaptable to change.
- WordPress developer to build custom solutions for our clients or for Product
- Write reusable, efficient and robust code while adhering to WordPress coding standards
- Should Manage task & time deadline
- Extensive WordPress Implementation Experience should possess at least 2 years of WordPress development experience
- Excellent programming skills
- Experience in theme customization
- Experience of WooCommerce and Should be able to deploy WordPress sites independently
- Good in WordPress plugin and theme development
- Experience in multiple CMS platforms and/or MVC frameworks
- Good analytical and logical skills, HTML5, CSS3 development skills are an added advantage
- Experience using MySQL database
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Symfony, YII, Zend, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of how to interact with Restful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) a plus
- Object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of Git version control system
- Knowledge of Angular, React will be a big plus
- Should be well versed with HTML, CSS and JS"
We are looking for an immediate joiner
We are planning to expand our team to explore new opportunities and looking for creative, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals to join our team.
- Need to work on designing, developing, and testing UI for the platform
- Need to work with design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs
- Convert Design to Code using latest web technologies
- Integrate User Interface with Back-End APIs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Self-motivated, self-learning and thinking up and executing own ideas
- Knowledge in node.js, AWS, is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and manage the entire frontend of all platforms associated with Rejolut
- Exemplary tasks – Explore something new every day!
- Responsibility – Bring in your own ideas and get supported in executing them.
- Fun – Experience a family culture & celebrate with the founders & team.
- Team – Be a part of a high-performance & cultural diverse team
- Freshers can apply
- Students in their last semester or passed out in 2020 can also apply
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Timings: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Duration of internship: 6 months/PPO(Performance Basis)
Stipend: INR 10,000 -15000 / per month
Please apply only if -
- You are available for the above said duration.
- You prefer to work in a fast paced environment with growth & learning opportunities
- If you have not applied for an internship before with us.
- have relevant skills and interests
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Fast growth and more visibility into the company
- Experience to work on the latest technology
- Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Employee friendly HR Policies
- Paid leaves up to certain limits
- Liberal working atmosphere
- Get mentored by the best in the industry