- Expertise level knowledge of HTML5 : Comprehensive knowledge of tags, HTML API (Geo, Storage, More APIs), Canvas APIs, META Tags and Semantic markup
- Expertise level knowledge of CSS3 : CSS Object Model, Selectors & Hierarchy, Layouts, Responsive Designs, Build Tools, SASS / SCSS & Flexbox
- Expertise level knowledge of ES6: Object-Oriented programming principles, DOM Selectors, Event Handlers, Jquery - Functions, Callbacks, Promises, Debugging tools & approach
- Experience in creating build scripts from scratch using Webpack & Gulp with relevant plugins to improve DevOps
- Experience in reviewing the technical design and implementation of other frontend team members
- Ability to Suggest better alternatives to existing solutions for improving the solution quality (both functional and non-functional problems)
- Ability to coach and line-manage senior frontend engineers, to help them grow their career
- Experience in Typescript and contemporary FE development frameworks like ReactJS, Angular & VueJS is preferred
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- 8+ years of industry experience.
- Analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
- Strong experience of Angular 2+ and above along with other technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of JS Fundamentals.
- Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript etc.
- Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
- Own end to end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
- Knowledge of markup languages like HTML and XML
- Familiarity with stylesheet languages like CSS
- Web development tools and techniques like .NET and AJAX
- Cloud computing expertise
Role: UI/UX Frontend Senior Developer
Experience: 3-5 Years
We are looking for a team lead for this position, however we will be open to consider a person who has not handled a team before, but is looking to add to his/her managerial skillset. At the same time being a hands-on developer. She/he is expected to handle a team of 2 designers (role below) + 2 front-end developers to begin with and keep scaling up as the team size increases
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to code.
- Design and build UIs that scale, primarily using Angular and one-way data flow best practices.
- Design and develop new, compelling Web User Interfaces.
- Implement unit tests and integration tests to drive development efficiency.
- Optimize Web Applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work closely with Back-end Developers, and Restful/SOAP API Integration.
- Will assist other junior angular developers in the team for trouble-shooting/designing.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as an Angular Developer.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Angular 8 and above.
- Experience in working with Progressive Web application development.
- Experience with source control management systems (Git/SVN)
CLIENT: MNC PRODUCT-BASED COMPANY
ROLE: REACT JS
LOCATION: BANGALORE CANDIDATES ONLY APPLY.
EXPERIENCE:4 YEARS TO 7 YEARS
CTC: up to 30 LPA
NOTE: Candidates from Bangalore should only apply.
Serving notice periods (30 days)/ Immediate Joiner.
• Hands-on working knowledge and experience are required in:
. Deep Knowledge of Frameworks like React.
.Deep Knowledge of tools like Yarn, Grunt, Gulp, npm etc.
.Knowledge of Restful APIs, JWT, and OAuth2.
.Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL, PLSQL, etc.)
.Agile Methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.)
.Knowledge of Benchmarking and Optimization Frameworks
.Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality and optimized code
.GIT/Bit Bucket, Jira, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Visual Studio Code.
• Experience with several of the following tools/technologies is desirable:
.Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP), preferably AWS
.NoSQL Databases (Redis, Elastic Search, Mongo etc.)
.Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers d. Knowledge of CDN will be a Bonus
• Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus:
.Other Programming Languages (Java, etc.)
. Unix/Linux environments
. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Tools like Jenkins, Git, etc
What you'll do
You will work collaboratively in small teams and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications. In this role, you will employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. You will help combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products. You will be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the next generation products for various internal teams to ensure that we stay on the leading edge of technology. You will also be responsible for leading multiple development teams while delivering the best in class enterprise-grade software solutions across a breadth of different platforms and technologies.
We are seeking a Junior React Developer to join our team. As a Junior React Developer, you will play a critical role in building and maintaining our web applications using ReactJS. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing user interfaces, ensuring cross-browser compatibility, and ensuring high performance. You will work closely with the development team to build and deliver high-quality software solutions.
• Familiarity with Redux, Webpack, and other React-related technologies
• Understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
• Ability to write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
• Familiarity with Git and other version control systems
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
• Develop and maintain web applications using ReactJS
• Collaborate with the development team to build and deliver high-quality software solutions
• Implement UI components and enhance user experiences
• Ensure cross-browser compatibility and high performance
• Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
• Debug and troubleshoot software issues
• Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to coding standards
• 1-2 years of experience in ReactJS development
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred
• Strong portfolio showcasing relevant ReactJS development projects
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies is a plus
• Relevant certifications in ReactJS or related technologies are a plus
1. Computer science graduates would be preferred
2. Should have at least 2 years of experience as a software developer in ReactJS
3. Should be a contributor to the software development process and part of a software team
4. Can keep up to date with developments in (open source) frontend libraries, frameworks, and software development practices
6. In-depth knowledge of Express.js and Node.js
7. Should have been working on React for at least 12 months (90% of the time)
8. Good problem-solving skills
9. Experience in Mongoose & MongoDB is a plus
11. Experience with JS module bundlers like Web Pack & Rollup
12. Experience with Babel as a compiler
13. Experience with agile software development techniques is a plus
14. Working knowledge of Typescript
About Yellow Riddle:
Yellow Riddle is a young, fast-growing, bootstrapped and fun startup with a partly remote team. The founders have both been an active part of the Shopify ecosystem for over two years now consulting over 100+ DTC brands across the globe. We solve complex solutions for our merchants and build best-in-class Shopify websites. Most of our clients are based in the UK, Germany, USA & India.
Check out our website, especially our case studies:
About the Role:
Yellow Riddle is looking for an experienced Front-end Shopify Developer to join our growing team with our increasing volume of Shopify work. Work would be spread across theme customisations, development and more complex migration projects from other CMS platforms to Shopify. One could also expect to be involved in maintenance and iterative site improvements. The key objective of the role is to be able to work on complex project requirements and be able to work across multiple projects.
You'll be a great fit!... if:
- You have strong knowledge in templating languages, and additionally Shopify Templates(Liquid), debugging and front-end skills.
- You know how to set up custom layout/content editors for our clients in Shopify.
- You have hands-on experience with Shopify, including at least two or more large-scale projects.
- You write clean theme code and can add and debug JS.
- You excel working in a remote environment, meaning you’re autonomous, self-driven, responsive, transparent, and self-organised.
Critical Requirements (Must-Haves):
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills & problem solving mindset
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Ability to develop responsive designs from PSDs, Invision or Adobe XD
- Shopify knowledge & ability to work on theme-kit
Preferred Requirements (Nice to Haves):
- Experience of working on Shopify Plus projects
Candidate Attribute (Culture Fit):
- Willingness to learn.
- You will be part of a growing high functional team, responsible for delivering various frontend products to the end-users. Simplifying complex workflow and make it easy for the end-users.
- The team designs and develops various products from - financial apps targeted to invoice users, data-heavy app oriented to operational and support teams, a productivity app for sales teams,
- SDK that will be integrated into third-party apps, etc.
- You will work with business, product, and backend teams to work on new features and products.
- You are expected to drive the products to maximize its business impact and customer delight.
- You are expected to stay on top of tech innovations in the Web development space, experiment them and make suitable suggestions to enhance tech stack. Research and propose software programs that are compatible with future technologies.
- Integrating data from various back-end services
- Develop a simple-to-use user interface for a complex product, apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with/as cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with UX teams, product managers and other technical teams to create optimized and delightful user experiences
- Apply expertise of HTML5, bootstrap/foundation CSS frameworks
- Analyze the performance of layers in the frontend, backend and engineer designs/code to solve them
- Work with the product team to build flow and detail out the requirements
- Conversant with development for desktop and mobile browsers and hybrid apps.
You are required to be comfortable in the following aspects:
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Working with respectable size Single Page Application (SPA) project
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design
- Track record in large-scale system software development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Any framework - ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, VueJS
- DOM and Virtual DOM understanding
- API Integration. Understanding of session management.
- Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging and delivery
- Some end-to-end system design experience, sensitive to security
- Experience working with webviews on Android and iOS
- Exposure to React Native
- Demonstrated visual design and layout skills
- Design and development of backend REST endpoint applications
- Understand the requirement and purpose of implementation.
- Implement modules with individual products and come up with impact and own ideas and solutions.
- Troubleshooting issues across environments.
- Responsible for monitoring, highlighting and troubleshooting issues across environments.
- Responsible for design and develop the components as per the requirement.
- Technical documentation, design and development using tools and technologies like HTML5, JAVA and Angular JS etc.
- Complete the build of code on time and as per application coding standards, and perform unit testing.
- Strong hands-on experience in Web services (REST)
- Proficient knowledge in D3.JS
- Good understanding of user interactions
- At least involved in one live project on D3.JS
- Handson on Visualisations
- Knowledge in Nodejs
- Knowledge in React JS / Angular 2+
- Good understanding of cloud computing platforms and its services
- Experience in UI, UX, data visualisations, usability, design aspects and user stories