About Actofit Wearables
• Identify, comprehend and clearly articulate clients' requirements to generate an end-to-end
• Analyse and elevate client’s consumption of contract, adoption of the product and generation of
upsell or cross-sell.
• Assist team in building social media advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat,
Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube for world’s leading brands mapped to their business needs.
• Analyse clients’ performance and prescribe methodologies for optimal budget management, faster
growth, higher conversions and greater ads reach.
• Collaborate with our technology partners to build expertise on the social media management
• Provide an effective reporting mechanism for highlighting prime metrics and key performance
• Identify opportunities for increased efficiency for clients and provide subject matter expertise on
best fit across message, media & channel.
• Work with clients to improve the paid service itself and its alignment with client’s core business.
• Track team members’ productivity and identify opportunities in processes for increasing efficiency.
• Capturing development areas for product improvement and closed looping with product managers
and engineering for necessary corrective actions.
• Actively make sure that you are knowledgeable on all Sprinklr software products.
• Actively make sure you are knowledgeable on native channel’s ad products package.
Required Skills & Qualification:
B.tech / MBA (Full time)
• 6+ years of overall working experience with 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing, campaign
execution experience in social platforms and social account management at a brand or agency
• Advanced excel skills with efficiency in using v-lookups, pivots, charts, data interpretation and
handling high volumes of data sets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Industry specific knowledge across different verticals or lines of business
• Analytical mind-set with attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to think independently and learn as a member of a team
• Intrinsically motivated to tackle unique client use cases, passion to solve business challenges and
commitment to client delight
• Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter,
YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn)
• Direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
• Social media ads certifications, like Facebook Blueprint, Google AdWords’, etc are a must
• 4-year college/university degree.
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Digital Marketing & Growth Manager to oversee Marketing & Growth in the fast-paced work environment at Jumbaya. You will work directly with the CXO team to develop, plan and execute the marketing and growth strategies.
To excel in this role, you have to have experience in digital marketing and product growth strategies in B2C product companies and have execution as well as excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Sitemap, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends and similar products)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We, at Bitkraft Technologies LLP, are looking for a Digital Marketing and Inside Sales Intern who is willing to join us for a longer period of time.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and you will be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
This is an opportunity for you if you are looking to make a career in Marketing and Sales.
Skills Required: Strong communication, MS - Excel, Sales, Digital marketing, SEM, SEO, Social Media Marketing
Full time internship which can mature into a permanent position.
Stipend: Starting ₹8000
Experience: Fresher to 1 year
Location: Mumbai/ Pune/ Remote
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update CRM - closely track leads
- Consolidating and sharing weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights & reports
- Learning and implementing new marketing strategies to promote our brand
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Previous internship experience
- Additional skills that add value to our company
- Strong work ethic and commitment to meet deadlines and support team members meet goals
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
About Bitkraft Technologies:
Bitkraft is an award winning Software Engineering Consultancy focused on Enterprise Software Solutions, Mobile Apps Development, ML/AI Solution Engineering, Extended Reality, Managed Cloud Services and Technology Skill-sourcing, with an extraordinary track record.
We are driven by technology and push the limits of what can be done to realise the business needs of our customers.
Our team is committed towards delivering products of the highest standards and we take pride in creating robust user-driven solutions that meet business needs.
Bitkraft boasts of clients across over 10+ countries including US, UK, UAE, Oman, Australia and India to name a few.
To know more about Bitkraft visit our website bitkraft.co.in
- Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shaping and communicating our vision and mission
- Managing a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to take action
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing ROI and KPIs
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors activities
- Overseeing new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions
- Aligning the company around the brands direction, choices and tactics
What you need to have:
- Any Business Degree
- Should have worked for top digital and social media agencies
- Have experience with multiple marketing agencies
- Have immense experience in digital & social media marketing
- Should be thorough with paid media marketing, media buying
- Understands brand strategy and can lead the entire marketing function for a brand.
About The Role:
Our dream Digital Marketer will be responsible for executing a variety of tasks, including keeping our paid channels up-to-date and running plenty of experiments. This role demands a lot of research and frequent troubleshooting. You will need strong problem solving skills in an area where answers are rarely obvious!
Typical Daily Duties:
- Manage active campaigns, test and optimise
- Conduct keyword research and create audiences for targeting
- Work on the copy and creatives for the ads independently or in conjunction with our designers (e.g. image ads, banners, videos, etc.)
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint potential issues
- Find new opportunities to improve results
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click)
- Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Site Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Local Business SEO
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Working Days: Mon to Fri and 1st, 3rd and 5th Sat off
- Salary: Up to 25K
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers
- Building an influencer ecosystem for e-commerce/start-ups.
- Research relevant influencers and contact them.
- Build good relationships with influencers.
- Negotiating with influencers
- Monitor influencer activity, analyse their performance, identify areas
of improvement, and recommend
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer/ affiliate/
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate
• Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using Social Media, SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
• Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
• Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
• Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research. Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company s social content visibility on various social media channels.
• Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc..
• Develop engaging online content including click bait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
• Use Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, and other relevant sites Research targeted keywords to guide digital strategies
Offered Benefits / Facilities:
• Canteen facility available
• Social media marketing
• Google Analytics
• Social networking
• Customer relationship
• SEO Merchandising
• Marketing strategy
• Retail sales
Role Public Relations
Industry Type Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area Marketing & Communication
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Corporate Communication
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate