Location : Bangalore
Designation : Content Writer
Job Type : Day / Night Shift - Full Time
Salary: Starting 25K a month
Qualification: Graduate in Mass Communication, Journalism, English, Engineering (BA, MA, B.Tech - 2016,17,18,19 Passout)
Experience: 0-1 Year
"Work From Home may be allowed even in training for some candidates". Interested
We are looking for graduates or postgraduates in journalism or engineering with a very good command of written English.
If you have some experience after graduation or no experience at all, we would like you to consider joining us.
We have several reputed business and technology magazines for U.S. market and have websites for all of them. You will be developing news stories and company stories for both web and print.
If you understand some technology that is great but as long as your curious and are open to explore new frontiers this job is for you.
We have 2 weeks training period in which we will teach you how to develop news stories from press releases, google research and by interviewing U.S. based senior level management staff.
After successful completion of training we pay 25K a month. Once you start to write company stories, you are also entitled to monthly incentives which are on average 10K a month.
We hope you stay and build your career with us, but this could also be a great stepping stone for MNC jobs in Bangalore who are always looking for good content development staff with decent understanding of technology.
Hiring process is fast. It consist of written test and face to face round of interview.
For outer location candidate telephonic round we will conduct.
SiliconMedia Technologies Pvt Ltd.
No. 124, 2nd Floor, Surya Chambers, South Block
Old Airport Main Road, Murugeshpalya, Opp to ISRO,
concepts and marrying them together to change perceptions, influence behaviour and bring awesome campaigns to life.
1. Create compelling copies for both brand communication and performance ads.
2. Decode target audience and user personas to defining copywriting style.
3. Develop brand tone and voice based on client expectations and digital marketing objectives.
4. Create and unify copies for multiple offline and online brand assets as well as integrated
5. Conduct thorough research before copywriting.
6. Proof-reading and editing existing copies to check, refine, and rectify for context, verbal appeal,
7. Create content previews.
8. Visualize and create unique concepts based on briefs and translate them for art teams, for them
to transform those into creative designs.
9. Coordinate with the Content Lead or Client Servicing Teams to understand requirements and
10. Work with designers to prioritize design tasks and oversee execution.
1. 1+ years of experience as a Copywriter with a track record of handling brand communication for
clients is desirable.
2. Knowledge in- and experience with digital content creation for social media (scripts,
advertisements, brand assets, etc.) is a must. A plus if done for other media.
3. A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling
content for consumers.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
1. Excellent command over English, both verbal and oral.
2. A keen sense of design, detail, creativity, and a flair for writing is essential.
3. Ability to prioritize projects, multi-task, and deliver under pressure.
4. Ability to understand the needs associated with every target group.
1. A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to turn raw ideas into compelling content.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content on all social media platforms (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action. (Ability to write content for social media posts is a must)
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Develop, implement and manage the company’s social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers on social media to create a strong network and leverage it for collaborations.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Monitor and evaluate performance across the company's social channels in order to improve engagement.
- Execute quarterly marketing plans to meet overall business targets.
we require candidates to Develop unique and informative content for Digital Marketing blogs, articles, and websites. Create edit and revise existing blogs.
- Excellent overall English writing skills
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- expertise with keyword placement and other SEO practices
- excellent research, organizational, and learning skills
Desired Candidate Profile
*Graduate with Superior English writing and editing skills
*Passion for content creation
- Write content for articles, blogs, press releases, forums, etc. as per the requirement.
- Research and develop new ideas for the creation of high-quality content.
- Proofreading, and editing of the content on a regular basis.
- Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Ultimately, the goal is to deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
KEY TASKS/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to CEO for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Copywriter / Content Writer or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge in English writing, editing, vocabulary and grammar.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication .
- Excellent creativity skills and passion for innovative content creation.
- Preferrable for writting curriculumn
- Master's, Bachelor's degree or equivalent in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.
Flexiple (Flexiple.com) is a tech talent network of top 1% freelance software developers and designers.
Our talent work with growing startups & companies to build great tech products.
Founded by three IIM Ahmedabad graduates, we have bootstrapped to over $500,000 in annual revenue, growing in an accelerated fashion.
- Writing non-tech articles for our blog (blog.flexiple.com) and also e-books. Our non-tech articles include thought leadership, as well as keyword-focused content
- Writing distribution content for blogs for different social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Quora)
- Work on our weekly newsletter to get to 1000+ subscribers
- 1-3 years experience in content writing (preferably in B2B companies)
- SEO knowledge a bonus
- Past working experience in tech startups/companies
- Exceptional grammatical skills with excellent command over the English language
- Highly detail-oriented and pride in quality of work