To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
Fixing application bugs before final release.
Publishing application on App Store.
Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
Proven experience as an app developer.
Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
Knowledge of C-based libraries.
Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
Experience with continuous integration.
About Aryush Infotech India Pvt Ltd
- Work with an open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Build reusable iOS software components for the platform.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing to improve application performance and shipping new features as required
- Experience with iOS Design patterns, memory management, REST web-services and JSON Parsing. Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Can integrate apps with backend and 3rd party API’s.
- Good programming skills in Objective-C/Swift and extensive knowledge of Apples SDKs and frameworks like Core Data, Core Graphics, Foundation, UIKit, etc.
- Have published one or more applications in an iOS App Store.
- Knowledge of iOS App Store deployment process.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Mandatory Technologies: Java, Android Studio, Kotlin (Optional)
We are looking for a native android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of android versions.
Must have relevant work experience in mobile development life cycle, Design, build and maintain the Android applications.
Work quickly and efficiently so that app features can be shipped frequently to promote user satisfaction.
Ability to learn quickly through instruction and self training.
Ability to analyze and comprehend existing developed code and reuse existing code in new applications. We have a broad library of already developed products so one must be able to re-use old code and not write new code for everything.
Able to work individually on Projects.
Skills and Qualifications
Required developer with good knowledge of Android native Application development for position of Android developer or Android Team Lead depending on experience.
Qualifications: Good knowledge of developing Android apps either independently or with a team.
Proficient in using Retrofit, SQLite, Java, GPS & Camera based Apps
Experience using RESTful, JSON web services
Solid understanding on core Android Components like Activities and Services.
Attention to details, Must be able to work independently.
Skillset: React Native Developer
Experience: 3-6 yrs
Location: Delhi - WFH
3+ years experience in React-Native based app development is a must.
Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
2+ years experience in building consumer facing Mobile Applications in React or React
Native.(layouts, animations, etc.)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Strong fundamentals around Redux lifecycle, store and middleware.
Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
Strong hold on JS/ CSS fundamentals and debugging skills
Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel
Experience of customizing libraries
Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
Strong focus on app performance
Experience with Git, Github, Pull Request and Rebasing .
Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a positive attitude, and is a lifelong learner.
- The Flutter Mobile Developer will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework.
- Prior experience developing with Flutter is mandatory
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web, is required.
- Additionally, deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps is desired
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Desire to work in a Startup environment, able to self-manage.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English
About the job
Are you passionate about coding ? Do you have a great appetite for challenges? Do
you like to take risks? Do you have a great learning attitude? Do you have an eye
for detail? Do you like to help others solve their problems?
We are offering:
To be a part of the leading Digital healthcare platform.
You can be CEO of your outcomes.
A team of aces to work with Streamlined engineering
around Agile methodology with the help of tools
Become a leader in the industry
End user focusing engineering.
are you bringing on the table:
1-5 years hands on experience developing iOS Applications
Have a deep familiarity with objective-C/Swift, Cocoa Touch and working with
external frameworks and libraries
Have excellent problem solving/Debugging skills and love technical
challenges. Should be up to date on the current state of the iOS development
be a stickler for clean and efficient Code.
possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
be highly organised.
be able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints
rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
Experience with TDD, CI/CD is required.
Help set and fulfil the engineering hiring plan for the team, including sourcing,
screening, and interviewing.
Mentor and grow engineers while keeping them engaged and focused on the
product and company vision.
Help set team goals and technical direction while ensuring that they
with the goals of the larger organisation.
Represent the team in planning and product meetings, effectively
communicating the available platform features and constraints of the iOS
Help implement effective engineering processes and policies that emphasise
quality and forward progress.
With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong
organisational skills both for yourself and for the team will be required
Zapit aims to be a multi-platform single app solution for universal payments using blockchain technology. Our goal is to spread economic freedom by pushing the boundaries of p2p payments by introducing non-custodial decentralised financial services.
We are looking to build smart contracts that can be deployed for real world use cases such as insurances, loans and other useful decentralised financial products. We are also working towards building an economy where concepts like company shares, gift cards, discount coupons, loyalty points and more can be tokenised including NFTs in the form of art, music, gaming items, event tickets, design concepts and more.
- Collaborate with designers to develop a visually appealing, responsive & optimised app for mobile, web & desktop platforms.
- Use Flutter framework to develop great user experiences with effective workflows.
- Build reusable code and robust libraries of UI components.
- Write clean, maintainable and documented code with solid test coverage.
- Participate in the product roadmap discussions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, scale and improve code base.
- Implement methods to understand user interaction and engagement on the product through metrics.
- Minimum experience of 1.5 years in Dart/Flutter development with a good knowledge of native Android & iOS development.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Passionate and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail.
- Should be updated with latest front end technologies and trends.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and handle graceful degradation.
- Should have delivered multiple products.
- Interest in building things from scratch.
- Willingness and affinity to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, work well independently or as part of the team.
- Open Source contributions.
- Interest in Cryptocurrency/Payments space.
- Familiar with Git and GitHub/GitLab
- Equity in the company
- Get to work in a distributed team.
- Handsome pay. (Competitive)
- Fast opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, tons of autonomy and responsibility, results-driven environment, international team, exposure to a wide array of ecosystems and trailblazing technology, flexible work hours.
Please include something beautiful you’ve implemented in the past if possible!
If you have examples of a project where you iterated after learning new things from potential users, please talk about that!
Location: Goregaon east, Mumbai
We are looking for a skilled Developer with 2+ years of experience in mobile application development for iOS.
- Work closely with the core team to come up with new features and implementing them
- Work on new products and services and provide support to existing applications
- Integrate REST services into mobile applications and familiar with App localization technique
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
Functional: Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, Networking, Data Structures, GIT & JIRA, GCD, Core Data, OOPS, Design Patterns
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem-solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented
Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate good communication skills and a solid understanding of cricket and football (among other sports).
Profile - iOS Developer
Exp- 3+ Years
Saffron Tech Private Limited
Saffron Tech is a result driven digital transformation company in New Jersey (NJ) &
New Delhi. We are known for transforming businesses to digitisation. We are
providing development services and IT solutions to its clients across the globe. Being
in the field of IT for more than 10 years now, the company has successfully executed
over 1500 projects for its clients. Saffron Tech Pvt Ltd is a multi-faceted IT firm
adept at providing Web and Mobile Application Development, IT Offshore Staffing
and Digital Marketing Services.
We are servicing over 500 clients from across the globe. We are a strong 150+
member family at the moment working from state of the art office premises close to
Saket, South Delhi. Our primary operational markets are USA, UK, APAC and
Middle East. To know more about us and our brands please visit
iOS App Design and Development
Detailed Responsibilities description:-
Analysis of requirements and specifications
Understanding of standard specification like Bluetooth® LE and other IoT
Analysis of project requirements, estimation of effort required for various tasks.
Design, Development, Enhancement and Maintenance of iOS App
Software design including architecture and UI design of iOS App in an Agile
Development of iOS App in Swift 5 using XCode for iOS platform.
Write code suitable for concurrent execution / multi-threaded environment.
Deep debugging / troubleshooting of iOS Apps both in development and
production environments across Swift.
Profiling and optimization of iOS applications
Use crash logs / analytics to find issue on customers’ device.
Use XCode instruments / other tools to profile software, find bottlenecks.
Optimization of code, use of appropriate data structure and application of proper
algorithms.Must have skills:
Good Team Player having ability to work independently with minimal
Hands-on programming knowledge of Swift & Objective-C on iOS platform.
Basic knowledge of Core Bluetooth (BLE)
Working knowledge of Core Data
Extensive experience in using various architectures, frameworks and design
patterns in designing/refactoring highly optimized.
Good knowledge of C, C++ and objective oriented programming.
Hands-on knowledge of source control tools like GIT.
Knowledge of creating frameworks and libraries / SDK on iOS platform.
Experience in debugging and profiling iOS Apps.
Understanding of Apple Coding, UI Design and API Guidelines.
Experience of iOS App submission, distribution and review process.
DCI Marketing – http://dcimarketing.com
The DCI-Marketing Team is seeking an experienced and highly motivated professional to work as Data
lead/Data architect for the Business Intelligence and Analytics team. This role is a techno-functional –
both hands-on and serves in project management/meeting timelines and quality requirements. The
candidate will assist with building a functional DataOps practice in both custom and purchased platform
And this position is for DCI Marketing Business Team working from GIC Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
Experience in complete software development life cycle
Design, code, test and debug Cross platform Mobile applications
Ability to take direction prototyping and innovating new UI concepts within the mobile
Personal Characteristics and Attributes
Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills
Inquisitive nature & Self-starter who can implement with minimal guidance
Solid English written and verbal communication skills
Strong desire in learning new technologies and methodologies
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
Educational qualifications - BE/MCA/M.Sc. in Computer science/Electronics/EE
Experience - Total 8 yrs – 10 yrs. (6 yrs – 8 yrs Years of experience in the mobile app field)
developing cross platform/Hybrid mobile apps is a must
As a mobile developer, you should have experience in the design & development of Crossplatform
mobile applications for iOS and Android using React Native, Cordova, Ionic, Flutter
Framework. Preferably Cordova/Ionic
Good Knowledge in HTML and CSS, AngularJS, Angular (2 and above versions), Typescript
Experience in integrating RESTful API services. Solid understanding of JSON / XML data
CodePush in the App Center and integration with VSTS is desirable
Comprehensive application compiling / building experience (certs etc.)
Good understanding of Device-App communication protocols - Wifi, Bluetooth low energy
(BLE), USB, NFC etc.
Strong experience in integrating application with Cloud platforms.
Experience/Knowledge in firmware OTA (over the air) environment in upgrading and
debugging of software.
Experience with Third party libraries and Rest APIs.
Knowledge on Xamarin is huge plus
Good knowledge of implementing authentication and security features into the application.
Exposure to embedded Android / iOS application development is desirable.
Should have better knowledge of debugging. Experience in using debugging tools will be an
Must have experience in practices – unit testing, Documentation
Work independently on the issues/responsible for maintaining the mobile applications