- Sound knowledge on PHP & object oriented programming.
- Good to have joomla knowledge .
- Comprehend the architecture and design of Joomla based development
- Should have good knowledge of joomla & MVC framework
- Strong database skills in SQL, MySQL, Postgre SQL and other RDBMS
- Excellent understanding of Joomla and excellent knowledge on Components, Modules and Security.
- Analytical skills for Databases, data mining & MySQL
- Excellent PHP developer with Joomla who can work independently on complex Joomla applications, who have ability to build complex Joomla applications, user interfaces, design & implementation.
About Achala IT Solutions
We are looking for a Rust Developer to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. The candidate must be comfortable working in an agile environment and can take the lead when necessary.
- Responsible for developing the product as per the product specification defined by the product managers
- Responsible for performing research on the best methods of implementing the requirements
- Author and curate technical documentation to support delivery, maintenance, and adoption
- Work with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise governance strategies to optimise the overall performance
- Design and develop automated deployment and maintenance mechanisms
- Solving development challenges and making architectural decisions by understanding the larger picture of the project goals
- Expanding your existing skill set, and picking up on various rust-dependent frameworks
- Confidently communicating and collaborating with your fellow developers in an office set-up.
- Must have experience in Rust programming language
- Have excellent knowledge of different data structures and algorithms
- Experience with, or understanding of, Kafka or Redis, Cloud infrastructure services, and Docker is an added advantage
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience in Backend and APIs development
- Experience in analysing and optimising the platform's performance
- Strong Experience of Node JS.
- Strong Experience of Reactjs development
- Experience in Server-side application architectures like Express.js, Meteor.Js, etc. is desirable.
- Experience in developing APIs is highly desirable.
- Experience in Mongo or MySQL database is a must.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in delivering products using an Agile methodology is highly desirable.
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a plus.
Technical Skills Desired:
- Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring core, JPA]
- Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro Services using Java
- Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing & code coverage tools is desired
- Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
- Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
- Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
- Good knowledge in product development domains
- Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities contributing to team meetings;
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Understanding and implementation of security and data
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry
- Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM Level 3 development process.
- Self-motivated & working independently with minimal
- Maintain code integrity and
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- Follow the coding standards for java and angular
Technical Skills Good to Have:
- Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning
- Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and
- Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
- Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
- Usage of CI/CD pipeline
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
Magento e-commerce applications, from discovery through launch and maintenance. This role requires an individual who can collaborate effectively with team members, handle a fast-paced environment, and thrive amidst the stress that sometimes comes with start-up life. We work on complex, cutting edge e-commerce applications for some of the nation's most exciting brands in fashion, technology, and consumer packaged goods.
- Help implement Magento e-commerce applications
- Active participation in discovery, launch and maintenance
- Installation and configuration of Magento 1 and 2
- Create custom e-commerce modules using object- oriented PHP and Magento APIs
- Implement custom skins and front—end templates
- Working in collaboration with teams in a start up environment
Requirements & Qualifications
- Certified Magento developer credentials
- Meaningful PHP Web Development experience
- Familiarity and experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural patterns
- Strong MySQL skills
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (e.g. SOAP, REST)
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors
- Linux System Administration experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Experience with release building and deployment software, such as Jenkins, preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, design patterns and industry best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Fluent English.
- Experience in Magento or other e-commerce solutions.
- Java, J2EE
- Spring Boot
- JPA, REST API, JSON, JWT, OAuth, Spring Security, Swagger
- Oracle / MySQL / Postgres DB
- Angular / React / React Native
- JIRA, Bitbucket
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
- Strong experience in REST API and web services
- Experience in Oracle / Mysql / Postgres DB
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies
- Should have very good communication skills and analytical skills.
- Should have good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity
- Good communication skills with all stakeholders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
Good to Have:
- Knowledge in Banking Domain
Job type: Permanent with ACL Digital
- MySQL, or Postgres
- Linux systems
- Agile Methodologies
- Good communication skills
- Experience in PHP & MySQLi, various open source frameworks,
- Strong Knowledge in Frameworks like Laravel
- Strong skills of APIs Creation & integration
- Knowledge of Cloud Servers like AWS, Digital ocean
- Know how to Secure the PHP Scripts from attacks or injections,