1. Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of business strategy,
objectives, and goals.
2. Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, sales, and customer success to execute campaigns.
3. Lead all digital marketing efforts (paid, social & organic). The role entails 3 broad functions:
. Performance Marketing
2. Email marketing
4. Performance Marketing:
0. Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness across SEM/ UAC /Social, etc to drive awareness and adoption for the app and website. Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
1. Optimize ads to achieve the lowest cost per lead on the website and
app, without compromising user quality. Closely monitor & optimize
CAC & ROAS.
2. Analyze traffic data, flows, funnels on a detailed city and category level
to identify potential leakages and opportunities to grow.
3. Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in digital
advertising; test and evaluate their efficacy.
4. Lead efforts to utilize a data and experiments-driven methodology to
improve performance marketing effectiveness.
o Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies and drive scalable
0. Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
1. Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on click through rates ,traffic ,and conversions.
2. Identify keyword gap for SEO improvement and map new content to be
produced for our blog, YT channel and Pinterest and optimize the same
6. Email marketing:
0. Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
through email, content, and social channels.
1. Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflow for these
segments to convert leads into customers.
2. Implement Retention & Reactivation based campaigns to improve
lower funnel conversions.
1. A high degree of ownership in taking things to completion. Can thrive in an
2. Exceptional communication skills. Enthusiasm to write things down for
posterity, build playbooks, and create training manuals. Loves one pagers.
3. The ability to collaborate effectively across teams such as growth, marketing &
4. Knowledge of UAC, Search and Social advertising preferably for consumer
apps. Experience in a performance marketing role across a range of channels;
search, social, affiliate, display, video.
5. Strong experience in website analytics tools highly proficient with google
analytics, tag manager, search console. Knowledge of using data tools such as
marketing automation CRMs like Cleve tap, attribution reporting, and paid
6. Strong knowledge of performance optimization and have a strong
quantitative analysis. An understanding of cohorts, segmentation of user base,
calculations of ROl and funnels is a must.
7. Worked at a fast growing start up for at least 3+ years
8. Past experience in B2C traffic generation, managing digital/mobile advertising.
9. Be able to bridge data analysis, research, competitive intelligence to build
efficient and scalable customer acquisition programs.
10. Able to effectively organize, prioritize & manage their time
11. Experience with automations & SQL is a big plus
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our client :-
Our client is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L’Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
About the role :-
Accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our executions and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver. You will be liaising with other teams and leading analysis setup and post campaigns review.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:-
Key poc for project setup, analysis, and post-campaign reviews
Liaise closely with clients (internally and externally) on projects and become their trusted advisor
Build statistical models on historical data with comprehensive measurement, and test & learn plans
Provide direction and leadership to direct reports, working with them on goals, motivations, and career progression
Work with key stakeholders to assess project needs and ensure best-in- class work is being delivered
Take direct responsibility for quality of work and smooth operation of campaigns
Advise on best practice in your area
Play a prominent role in the induction of new employees, teaching them company’s approach to Analytics
Work across, and with, all bands, disciplines, and offices, ensuring continuous collaboration and progression
A bit about yourself:
Statistical/Mathematical degree from reputed institute
Proficiency with systems such as SQL and ‘R’ with at least 2 years of digital marketing/media background
Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze raw data, find insights, and provide actionable strategic recommendations
Hands on experience of at least 5-7 years in Statistical modeling is mandatory
Have a high understanding of marketing campaigns and their objectives
Strong verbal and written communicator with ability to build relationships at all levels within the business
Ability to manage a small team effectively to bring out the best in their skill sets, motivating them to succeed, and keeping their focus.
Strong work ethic, with ability to manage multiple projects, people, and time zones to meet deadlines and deliver results.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist for a Jewellery start-up based out in Singapore.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out in Singapore from 6:30 AM - to 3:30 P.M IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required: 3-5 years
CTC: INR 4- 12 LPA
About the client
The client is a start-up for affordable and elegant jewelry based in Singapore. They mainly deal with daily-wear jewelry.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who understands the dynamics of brand storytelling and is proactive in co-creating with the founder/s of the business building out a community of like-minded audiences via their social channels.
- Drive marketing strategy & planning for the brand across social media channels
- Operationalize day-to-day activities like posting of content, community management, and page insights to build brand awareness across social/digital platforms by developing a sound understanding of key target audiences
- Using audience insights, create and manage monthly content calendar including implementation of marketing campaigns, from briefing, understanding ad specs, QC of deliverables across all digital/social platforms
- Lead creative content production suitable for social media platforms and develop storytelling approaches for micro-influencer and paid campaigns
- Build and maintain the following:
- Database for micro-influencers and brand ambassadors
- Post campaign reports to track key performance metrics and access the success of each campaign
- Quarterly reports/market research of business, technology, consumer, and trends to inform the direction of the content and provide context for ad-hoc & ongoing marketing initiatives for the brand and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in digital planning experience with working on Singapore / South East Asian brands
- Strong project management skills in order to handle marketing activities
- Experience in leading campaigns, digital contests and out-reach
- Hands-on experience with the creative production of content (photographs, videos, reels, interactive contests, micro-influencer marketing, etc)
- Working and technical knowledge of content and media planning, with a good understanding of the digital landscape in Singapore
- Experience in ad buy experience on social media preferred
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
EDUCATION: MBA/PGDM in Marketing, Bachelors in Marketing, or related experience in marketing / Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, SEO, & Social Media content creation and functions in Service Industry. Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the B2B Industry.
Koregaon Park, Pune. Onsite. Full time employment
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
This position will be responsible for Digital Marketing Strategies, managing marketing agencies, managing a team of SM associates, generating organic and paid leads from electronic, social, and digital media. The profile would require to:
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying target market, tracking changes in given metrics to achieve the marketing goals, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and PPC advertising campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal & external teams to create content and SEO strategies and optimize user experience.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google & Facebook.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console Hubspot, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals KPI.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
PERSONALITY & OTHER TRAITS:
- Should be highly up-to-date with changing marketing trends web technology
- Must have good writing skills with attention to details.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing and increase brand awareness.
- Excellent communicator, Smart, Charming, Extrovert, Disciplined, Punctual, Mature & Good team player.
- Good IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook & Presentation.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, word-press website development and constraints.
Social Media Content Creation / SEO / Content Marketing/ B2B Marketing / SEM / Backlinks Building / Campaign Management / Facebook Ads / Google AdWords
- Training students in Digital Marketing.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) .
Our technology-based client is backed-up by venture capitalist and angel investor. It has onboarded over 1000 sellers so far and has facilitated transactions over 6 crores. Their top clients include CBRE, FedEx, Swiggy etc.
They are currently developing India’s first dedicated B2B Service Procurement Platform.
What you need to do:
- End to end campaign management on various platforms primarily Google (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance to generating maximum leads)
- Conducting keyword research and optimizing the campaigns
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links and strategizing the best plan ahead for the business
- Optimizing the ad copy, landing pages for the best lead quality
- Optimizing the campaigns regularly for improving the performance
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Building on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and developing a reputation for innovation and efficiency
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments in search engine marketing, digital marketing as well as consumer behaviour and recommending improvements
- Implementing A/B testing to continuously improve ROI
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven 4+ years SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Understanding of keyword matching, keyword research and optimization
- Experienced in understanding google analytics and pixel integration
- Creative copywriting for ads
- Prior experience in working with affiliate ad networks (bonus)
- Understanding of campaign data and growth metrics
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Datastudio, GTM, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Ability to think creatively and work independently in a fast working environment
Role: Business Operations/Account/Client Services manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: 4.2 to 6 Lakhs per annum based on experience
Location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Experience: Agency and Marketing experience preferred
Arin & Human is looking for a Client Services/Account/Business Operations manager to handle some of our Singapore and Indian Clients.
- Requires managing both Digital and Traditional Marketing objectives of clients
- Understand Clients' sales and marketing objectives and prepare a well-planned brief for the creative and digital teams
- Conduct daily meetings between teams and be flexible with remote collaboration tools such as teams, hangouts etc.
- Should have an excellent knack for creativity and passion for marketing
- Monitoring SEO and paid marketing activities
- Drive weekly review meetings with clients and monitor account health
- Understanding of Marketing & Branding Strategies
- Understanding of latest consumer marketing technology such as marketing automation, e-commerce platforms, CMS, CRM etc.
- Learn quickly and knows what it takes to achieve results and getting it done.
- Love putting brains behind decoding how the search engine works
- Loves building strategy and executing it
- Anytime to get hands dirty in getting things done, no matter if it is outside the job description.
- Know how to utilize team to achieve much better results
- Know when to seek help and when to figure out on your own
Digital Marketing Executive will work with the Marketing team and be responsible for :
a)To Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
b)Design, build and maintain our social media presence
c)Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
d)Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and c
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Email Marketing , Social Media Marketing, Content writing
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Qualifications and Skills
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Should be independently able to create & handle all social media activities like Linkedin, FB, Twitter, Instgram etc.
- Should be able to create content for posts, write blogs on our services & be able to write case studies & white papers.