Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Beyond Enough
Beyond Enough brings the Excitement and Experience back to Online Shopping, Ticket booking - Amusement Parks/Events/Movies/Dining, Planning Travel & Leisure, @home pampering. On every product purchased, ticket booked or services availed, consumers get over & above the expectations - Beyond Cash. Our goal is to help our members save on their regular online purchases at leading Indian and International Brands.
Entertainment | Travel | Shopping | Doorstep Salon | Gift Cards | Packages | Recharges
We built and deliver complex AI solutions which help drive business decisions faster and more accurately. We are a typical AI company and have a range of solutions developed on Video, Image and Text.
What you will do
- Capture and edit photographs for social media platforms.
- Create post captions
- Use correct hashtags
- Interact with client to understand business requirement
- Manage digital ads
Working Mode: Remote (India)
What are we looking for
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Creative mind
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
1. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance
5. Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
10. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Google Ads, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
11. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
12. Launch and drive digital initiatives
(Only Female Candidates Preffered)
About Proactive For Her
Proactive For Her is a women's healthcare early-stage start-up founded by Achitha Jacob (ex-HBS, DaVita and Kearney). A digital clinic for women, Proactive For Her, offers accessible, personalised and confidential healthcare solutions for women's out-patient health concerns across life stages - from puberty to menopause (https://www.proactiveforher.com/">https://www.proactiveforher.com/).
- Location: Bangalore
- Work hours: 9 am to 7 pm
- Full-time opportunity (Monday to Saturday)
Note: Saturdays will be work from home.
- Masters in Marketing / Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (e.g., Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising methods
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments
You will be responsible for taking a look at customer growth, acquisition, and activation. Furthermore, you are going to play a role in customer retention and up-selling (the process of selling existing customers additional products or services).
- Lead a team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships
- Create and implement the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
● Demonstrable experience delivering content marketing, lead generation & demand gen
● Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional
partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
● Strong interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, and communication
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel)
● Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, DFP)
● Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn & Google Adwords
● Proficient in marketing automation tools and campaign documentation is a plus
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement
and the startup ecosystem
Ésah Tea is a brand devoted to giving you the ultimate tea experience. We believe that joy and warmth can be shared in many forms but is best when shared with a cup of tea. Our tea is made with absolute care and honesty by the best growers in Assam who believe in only giving the best.
Our tea is the perfect harmony of aesthetics, flavor, complexity, and health. Our mission to give you the best tea experience as a result of the respect we have for the art and craft of tea making and its culture. Directly from the tea gardens of Assam, from the most authentic growers with finesse in the cultivation of tea, our mission is to give you the best experience. We care about our environment and believe in sustainable and ethical extraction and production. Our initiative to switch to plastic-free teabags is a result of adopting sustainability as an ethic.
Ésah Tea recently raised a Pre Series A round from a well-known VC and has some milestones that the company would like to achieve. As it is well known in the eCommerce industry, achieving higher milestones month after month, year after year is a standard. Hence, Ésah Tea is looking to build a core team that can take it towards the next stage of its eCommerce journey. So if you think that you are perfect to work in a Startup, Let's have a chat.
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
Collaborate with international peers in other geographical markets to keep the highest possible baseline quality in your campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
Experience with programmatic media (DSP)
Note: Must Be willing to relocate to Guwahati, Assam
Skills (Mandatory skills)
Planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy
Experience of web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy
Expert in Competitor analysis
Responsible for leading and mentoring SEO team to drive business goals
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Critical thinker and Good time-management + problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Serve as the SEO subject-matter-expert and evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify key SEO KPIs. Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy. As per plan manage and execute implementation of the strategy defined
- Research and analyze ecommerce industry changes/developments in search engine optimization. Developing and continually reassessing a set of strategies to drive growth.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings. Analyze and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Identify new sources for high quality relevant backlinks
- Evaluate the business impacts of SEO programs by designing/enhancing SEO measurement and reporting capabilities. Measuring results and creating actionable insights and recommendations based on data. Collect and analyze data from various sources and identify opportunities
Person who has worked his way up from technical SEO, SEO Manager, Sr Manager, SEO Strategist. Preferably working in SEO agencies handling multiple clients SEO projects strategy
- Connect closely with our team for creation of effective solutions to The Why, What and How Digital Marketing and implementation of the same to create enthusiastic and efficient marketing campaigns for existing and new clients
- A combination of reaching out to prospective clients, who need Digital Media Marketing as well as servicing the existing clients with zeal and energy for extension of period of service.
- Formulating attractive and trendy Social Media Campaigns for the clients and do research on current trends of Social Media for an effective actualization of the formulated plans for extensive reach.
- Analysing and monitoring the effectivity of the social media campaigns and finding newer methods of presenting the same to the clients for their understanding.
- Doing extensive market research and finding the problematic areas and solution to the offerings of the company. Helping in creation of meaningful content for promotion of different offers and other creative of the clients on social media handles.
- Developing an exhaustive content calendar on a weekly/monthly basis for our clients as well as other vital in-house projects .
- Providing unconditional support to our digital marketing team and helping them out in their day to day activities.
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Competencies & Skills Required :
· Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends, etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills