- Hands on experience in following is a must: Unix, Python and Shell Scripting.
- Hands on experience in creating infrastructure on cloud platform AWS is a must.
- Must have experience in industry standard CI/CD tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory and Chef.
- Must be good at these DevOps tools:
Version Control Tools: Git, CVS
Build Tools: Maven and Gradle
CI Tools: Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with Analytics tools, ELK stack.
- Knowledge of Java will be an advantage.
- Experience designing and implementing an effective and efficient CI/CD flow that gets code from dev to prod with high quality and minimal manual effort.
- Ability to help debug and optimise code and automate routine tasks.
- Should be extremely good in communication
- Experience in dealing with difficult situations and making decisions with a sense of urgency.
- Experience in Agile and Jira will be an add on
About Zimetrics Technologies
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Operational (e.g. HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in CS, or equivalent practical experience
- Effective communication
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Worked in startup environment with high levels of ownership and full
- Experience with search techniques and solid foundation in search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch or others)
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
- Minimum 3+ yrs of Experience in DevOps with AWS Platform
- • Strong AWS knowledge and experience
- • Experience in using CI/CD automation tools (Git, Jenkins, Configuration deployment tools ( Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- • Experience with IAC tools Terraform
- • Excellent experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
- • Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
- • Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Python/Shell scripting
- • Must have experience in designing Infrastructure automation framework.
- • Good experience in any of the Setting up Monitoring tools and Dashboards ( Grafana/kafka)
- • Excellent problem-solving, Log Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- • Experience in setting up centralized logging for system (EKS, EC2) and application
- • Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- • Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
Role – Devops
Experience 3 – 6 Years
Roles & Responsibilities –
- 3-6 years of experience in deploying and managing highly scalable fault resilient systems
- Strong experience in container orchestration and server automation tools such as Kubernetes, Google Container Engine, Docker Swarm, Ansible, Terraform
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and MongoDB.
- Experience in configuring CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, GitLab CI, Travis.
- Proficient in technologies such as Docker, Kafka, Raft and Vagrant
- Experience in implementing queueing services such as RabbitMQ, Beanstalkd, Amazon SQS and knowledge in ElasticStack is a plus.
Years: 5-9 Years
- Responsible for security road map for EPDM application
- Train the CI-CD team on the required technologies security adoptation
- Lead the upskill program within the team
- Support Application architect with right inputs on security processes and tools
- Help setup DevSecOps for EPDM.
- Find Security vulnerability in development process and sealed secretes
- Support in defining the Three-tier architecture.
- Coordination with different IT stakeholders as and when needed
- Suggestion and Implementation of further tool chains towards DevOps and GitOps
- Responsible to train the peer colleagues
- Expert knowledge of container solutions. Must have >3 years of experience working with networking & debugging within Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes workload deployments using Kustomize & Helm.
- Good understanding of Bitnami, Hashicorp and other secrete management tools
- SAST/DAST integration in CI/CD pipeline - design, implementation Expert knowledge of Source Control Systems, build & integration tools (e.g., GIT, Jenkins & Maven).
- Hands-on experience with designing the CI/CD architecture & building pipelines (on On-prem, Cloud & Hybrid infrastructure services).
- Experience with Security log management tools (e.g. Splunk ELK/EFK stack, Azure monitor or similar).
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus-Grafana & Dynatrace.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service / Cloud computing (preferably Azure).
- Expert in writing automation scripts in Yaml, Unix shell, linux shell.
- Pulumi would be added advantage.
DevOps Engineer (Automation)
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open-source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open-source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate Technical consultant to be part of the training team and work with customers on DevOps Solution. You will be responsible for implementation and consultations related work for customers across SEA and India. We are looking for personnel with personal qualities like -
- Passion for working for different customers and different environments.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Aptitude for learning new technology and willingness to understand technologies which he/she is not directly working on.
- Willingness to travel within and outside the country.
- Ability to independently work at the customer site and navigate through different teams.
First 2 months:
- Get an in-depth understanding of Containers, Kubernetes, CI/CD, IaC.
- Get hands-on experience with various technologies of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine, Terraform, Vault, Sysdig
After 2 months: The ideal candidate can will ensure the following outcomes from every client deployment:
- Utilize various open source technologies and tools to orchestrate solutions.
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Build independent tools and solutions to effectively scale the infrastructure.
- Will be involved in automation using CI/CD/DevOps concepts.
- Be able to document procedures for building and deploying.
- Build independent tools and solutions to effectively scale the infrastructure.
- Work on a cloud-based infrastructure spanning Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Work with pre-sales and sales team to help customers during their evaluation of Terraform, Vault and other open source technologies.
- Conduct workshops for customers as needed for technical hand-holding and technical handover.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any technology.
- Hands on experience in Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Git, Jira etc
- Hands on experience at least in one scripting language like Perl/Python/Groovy/Bash
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.
- Experience in Jenkins maintenance and scalability, designing and implementing advanced automation pipelines with Jenkins.
- Experience with a repository manager like JFrog Artifactory
- Strong background in git, Github/Bitbucket, and code branching/merging strategies
- Ability to understand and make trade-offs among different DevOps tools.
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud and/or Azure is a strong plus
- Some experience with secrets/key management preferably with HashiCorp Vault
- Experience using monitoring solutions, i.e. Datadog, Prometheus, ELK Stack, NewRelic, Nagios etc
Package: 25 lakhs- 30 lakhs
We are hiring candidates who are looking to work in a cloud environment and ready to learn and adapt to the evolving technologies.
Linux Administrator Roles & Responsibilities:
- 5+ or more years of professional experience with strong working expertise in Agile environments
- Deep knowledge in managing Linux servers.
- Managing Windows servers(Not Mandatory).
- Manage Web servers (Apache, Nginx).
- Manage Application servers.
- Strong background & experience in any one scripting language (Bash, Python)
- Manage firewall rules.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Basic administration of MySQL, MSSQL.
- Ready to learn and adapt to business requirements.
- Manage information security controls with best practises and processes.
- Support business requirements beyond working hours.
- Ensuring highest uptimes of the services.
- Monitoring resource usages.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- Knowledge in managing databases such as My SQL, MS SQL.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash.
- Knowledge in open-source technologies and cloud services like AWS, Azure is a plus. Candidates willing to learn will be preferred.
- Experience in managing web applications.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- 5+ years experience in the IT industry.
Lead Engineers - Devops & Containers ( Excited to travel, we have an opportunity for you )
Why join TVS Next
We help our clients reimagine, design and develop software to make this world a better place. Our missions are bold and hence we are on constant look out for people who are exemplary and want to build the future with us.
What is expected from this role
To Build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure.
What you’ll do
You will learn to design and guide implementations of cloud-ready applications and deployment pipelines on large-scale container platform clusters using Java, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible by Red Hat, and OpenShift by Red Hat. You won't be expected to know everything on day one, but your ability to learn new technology quickly will be essential.
Things you’ll need
4+ Years of experience preferred
Hands-on experience in below ponters:
- Linux CLI (RHEL preferred)
- Kubernetes/Docker, Container Platforms (OpenShift preferred)
- Java, Python, (.NET optional), HTML/CSS
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Git(hub/lab)
- Cloud: (Azure a plus) (GCP) (AWS)
- Openshift platform experience is a plus
MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team. MTX Group Inc is a global cloud implementation partner that enables organizations to become a fit enterprise through digital transformation and strategy. MTX is powered by the Maverick.io Artificial Intelligence platform and has a strong presence in the Public Sector providing proprietary designs and innovative concept accelerators around licensing and permitting, inspections, grants management, case management, and program management. MTX is a strategic partner with Salesforce with specialty expertise in Einstein Analytics, Mulesoft, Customer Community, Commerce Cloud, and Marketing Cloud. MTX is a Google Cloud partner helping accelerate digital transformation programs across federal, state, and local government agencies.
The DevOps role is responsible for maintaining infrastructure and both development and operational deployments in multiple cloud environments for MTX Group, Inc. and their clients. This role adheres to and promotes MTX Group, Inc’s company’s values by performing respective duties in a manner that supports and contributes to the achievement of MTX Group, Inc’s company’s goals.
- Develop and manage tools and services to be used by the organization and by external users of the platform
- Automate all operational and repetitive tasks to improve efficiency and productivity of all development teams
- Research and propose new solutions to improve the the mavQ platform in aspects of speed, scalability and security
- Automate and manage the cloud infrastructure of the organization distribute across the globe and across multiple cloud providers such as Google Cloud and AWS
- Ensure thorough logging, monitoring and alerting for all services and code running in the organization
- Work with development teams to communications and protocols for distributes microservices
- Help development teams debug devops related issues
- Manage CI/CD, Source Control and IAM for the organization
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer OR
- 2+ years of experience as backend developer and 2+ years of experience as DevOps or Systems engineer
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Thorough understanding of operating systems and networking
- Theoretical and practical understanding of Infrastructure-as-code and Platform-as-a-service concepts
- Ability to understand and work with any service, tool or API as needed
- Ability to understand implementation of open source products and modify them if necessary
- Ability to visualize large scale distributed systems and debug issues or make changes to said systems
- Understanding and practical experience in managing CI/CD
What we offer:
- A competitive salary on par with top market standards
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East. This is an excellent opportunity to join ITP’s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.