Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Excellent communication skills
Open to work on EST time zone(6pm to 3am)
- Integrate gates into CI/CD pipeline and push all flaws/issues to developers IDE (as far left as possible) - ideally in code repo but required by the time code is in the artifact repository.
- Demonstrable experience in Containerization-Docker and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience withsetting up self-managed Kubernetes clusters without using any managed cloud offerings like EKS
- Experience working withAWS - Managing AWS services - EC2, S3, Cloudfront, VPC, SNS, Lambda, AWS Autoscaling, AWS IAM, RDS, EBS, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, Redshift, Cloudwatch, Amazon Inspector.
- Familiarity withLinux and UNIX systems (e.g. CentOS, RedHat) and command line system administration such as Bash, VIM, SSH.
- Hands on experience in configuration management of server farms (using tools such asPuppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.,).
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL v3 or v4 certification
- Kubernetes CKA or CKAD certification nice to have
- Configure, optimize, document, and support of the infrastructure components of software products (which are hosted in collocated facilities and cloud services such as AWS)
- Design and build tools and frameworks that support deployment and management and platforms
- Design, build, and deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services, and underlying software infrastructures
- Build core functionality of our cloud-based platform product, deliver secure, reliable services and construct third party integrations
- Assist in coaching application developers on proper DevOps techniques for building scalable applications in the microservices paradigm
- Foster collaboration with software product development and architecture teams to ensure releases are delivered with repeatable and auditable processes
- Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup, and restores of different environments
- Work independently across multiple platforms and applications to understand dependencies
- Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of continuous integration environments
- Design and architect solutions for existing client-facing applications as they are moved into cloud environments such as AWS
- Full understanding of scripting and automated process management in languages such as Shell, Ruby and/ or Python
- Working Knowledge SCM tools such as Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services and related APIs
- Ability to deliver and manage web or cloud-based services
- General familiarity with monitoring tools
- General familiarity with configuration/provisioning tools such as Terraform
- Experience working within an Agile type environment
- 4+ years of experience with cloud-based provisioning (Azure, AWS, Google), monitoring, troubleshooting, and related DevOps technologies
- 4+ years of experience with containerization/orchestration technologies like Rancher, Docker and Kubernetes
Experience - 2+ Years
● Should have at least 2+ years of DevOps experience
● Should have experience with Kubernetes
● Should have experience with Terraform/Helm
● Should have experience in building scalable server-side systems
● Should have experience in cloud infrastructure and designing databases
● Having experience with NodeJS/TypeScript/AWS is a bonus
● Having experience with WebRTC is a bonus
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about creating a steadfast, reliable platform that exemplifies our excellent user experience and enjoys taking on new challenges. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the site/platform reliability and deployment processes supporting our Test Prep applications.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in CI/CD pipelines to deploy to VM and PaaS instances using AWS/Azure DevOps services
- 2+ years of experience in supporting and maintaining AWS/Azure Infrastructure and Linux/Windows servers
- Experience with deployment of infrastructure and applications in AWS/Azure
- Experience with Build technologies and cloud services (Jenkins/Azure DevOps or AWS CodeDeploy)
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines using YAML script
- Expertise in source code management systems like GIT and Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Branching, Merging, and release strategies
- Strong experience in scripting with PowerShell/Bash/Python/YAML, etc.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools (Newrelic, Log analytics workspace, Nagios, Splunk, and CloudWatch)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Web Server (IIS), and Linux Web Server (Apache) Administration
- Operational and/or development experience in the AWS/Azure cloud (PaaS and SaaS)
- Provide day-to-day support in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Own the complete DevOps process (source code to release) for all environments (Development, Testing, Staging/UAT/PreProd, and Production)
- Create processes to build and deploy, monitor, and maintain applications
- Provide day-to-day support in maintenance of AWS/Azure Cloud and on-premises environments
- Support the entire production and staging environments for reliability, uptime, with 99.99%
- Configure monitoring and alerting systems for the applications and platform services
- Perform troubleshooting on performance issues, automated job failures, high availability solutions, and backup/restore issues
- Should be familiar with capacity planning, autoscaling, and Disaster Recovery(DR)
- Collaborate with the Technology Services team to develop CI/CD solutions that improve efficiency and optimize the deployment time.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation
- Troubleshoot server performance issues and handling of continuous integration system
- Provide maintenance, Support 24/7 collaborating with developers on software requirements
Cloud Software Engineer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides full-stack managed services to support business applications and data infrastructure. We do provide the data solutions and services on bare metal, On-prem, and all Cloud platforms. Our engagement service is built on the DevOps standard practice and SRE model.
We offer you an opportunity to join our rocket ship startup, run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer, that address next-gen data evolution challenges. Candidates who are willing to use their experience in areas directly related to Infrastructure Services, Software as Service, and Cloud Services and create a niche in the market.
Roles and Responsibilities
· A wide variety of engineering projects including data visualization, web services, data engineering, web-portals, SDKs, and integrations in numerous languages, frameworks, and clouds platforms
· Apply continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software and value as early as possible.
· Work in collaborative teams to build new experiences
· Participate in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment
· Integrating multiple software products across cloud and hybrid environments
· Developing processes and procedures for software applications migration to the cloud, as well as managed services in the cloud
· Migrating existing on-premises software applications to cloud leveraging a structured method and best practices
Desired Candidate Profile : *** freshers can also apply ***
· 2+years of experience with 1 or more development languages such as Java, Python, or Spark.
· 1 year + of experience with private/public/hybrid cloud model design, implementation, orchestration, and support.
· Certification or any training's completion of any one of the cloud environments like AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Digital Ocean.
· Strong problem-solvers who are comfortable in unfamiliar situations, and can view challenges through multiple perspectives
· Driven to develop technical skills for oneself and team-mates
· Hands-on experience with cloud computing and/or traditional enterprise datacentre technologies, i.e., network, compute, storage, and virtualization.
· Possess at least one cloud-related certification from AWS, Azure, or equivalent
· Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code and comfort with Object-Oriented or functional programming patterns
· Past experience quickly learning new languages and frameworks
· Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and self-direction
About the company:
Tathastu, the next-generation innovation labs is Future Group’s initiative to provide a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are creating next-generation consumer interactions by combining AI/ML, Data Science, and emerging technologies with consumer platforms.
The E-Commerce vertical under Tathastu has developed online consumer platforms for Future Group’s portfolio of retail brands -Easy day, Big Bazaar, Central, Brand factory, aLL, Clarks, Coverstory. Backed by our network of offline stores we have built a new retail platform that merges our Online & Offline retail streams. We use data to power all our decisions across our products and build internal tools to help us scale our impact with a small closely-knit team.
Our widespread store network, robust logistics, and technology capabilities have made it possible to launch a ‘2-Hour Delivery Promise’ on every product across fashion, food, FMCG, and home products for orders placed online through the Big Bazaar mobile app and portal. This makes Big Bazaar the first retailer in the country to offer instant home delivery on almost every consumer product ordered online.
- You’ll streamline and automate the software development and infrastructure management processes and play a crucial role in executing high-impact initiatives and continuously improving processes to increase the effectiveness of our platforms.
- You’ll translate complex use cases into discrete technical solutions in platform architecture, design and coding, functionality, usability, and optimization.
- You will drive automation in repetitive tasks, configuration management, and deliver comprehensive automated tests to debug/troubleshoot Cloud AWS-based systems and BigData applications.
- You’ll continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize the development and operational efficiency of the platforms.
- You’ll determine the metrics that will define technical and operational success and constantly track such metrics to fine-tune the technology stack of the organization.
Experience: 4 to 8 Yrs
Qualification: B.Tech / MCA
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems administration and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), Kubernetes and container orchestration, Web servers (Nginx, Apache), Application Servers(Tomcat,Node.js,..), document stores and relational databases (AWS RDS-MySQL).
- Site Reliability Engineering patterns and visibility /performance/availability monitoring (Cloudwatch, Prometheus)
- Background in and happy to work hands-on with technical troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Supportive and collaborative personality - ability to influence and drive progress with your peers
Our Technology Stack:
- Cloud (AWS)
- Python/GoLang Programming
- Automation Tools
PRAXINFO Hiring DevOps Engineer.
Position : DevOps Engineer
Job Location : C.G.Road, Ahmedabad
EXP : 1-3 Years
Salary : 40K - 50K
⦿ Good understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP etc)
⦿ Hands on with Docker, Kubernetes or ECS
⦿ Ideally strong Linux background (RHCSA , RHCE)
⦿ Good understanding of monitoring systems (Nagios etc), Logging solutions (Elastisearch etc)
⦿ Microservice architectures
⦿ Experience with distributed systems and highly scalable systems
⦿ Demonstrated history in automating operations processes via services and tools ( Puppet, Ansible etc)
⦿ Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
If anyone is interested than share your resume at hiring at praxinfo dot com!
#linux #devops #engineer #kubernetes #docker #containerization #python #shellscripting #git #jenkins #maven #ant #aws #RHCE #puppet #ansible
Job Description :
- The engineer should be highly motivated, able to work independently, work and guide other engineers within and outside the team.
- The engineer should possess varied software skills in Shell scripting, Linux, Oracle database, WebLogic, GIT, ANT, Hudson, Jenkins, Docker and Maven
- Work is super fun, non-routine, and, challenging, involving the application of advanced skills in area of specialization.
Key responsibilities :
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for Hudson monitoring, installing Cloud Software, Infra and cloud application usage monitoring.
Required Knowledge :
- Source Configuration management, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, Application and Server Monitoring, AWS, Database Administration, Kubernetes, Log monitoring, CI/CD, Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management, Improve infrastructure development, Scripting language.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience : Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science
Open for 24- 7 shifts